710 hittade annonser
As System Engineer you will work in order project to adapt our standard system design to the project requests. You will be responsible for the complete scope of work for the system in cooperation with electrical and installations engineers. The work will entail participation in multiple internal project teams simultaneously and to communicate solutions with our suppliers and purchase department.
- Take responsibility for the fluid system design for order projects.
- Create customer documentation according to the project schedule.
- Handle purchase requirements and supplier communications for HG (Head Groups) within OEMFs responsibility.
Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery AB offer products and solutions for generating sustainable and resource efficient electricity. Our customers include utilities, independent power producers and companies in the oil and gas industry.
Are you excited about open and reproducible science? Do you want to build tools, which help researchers to preserve, share and re-use data? CERN is looking for an enthusiastic full stack software developer to work in a research data team with the scientific community and move our projects and services forward. CERN, take part!
As Junior Application Developer in the Open Access Section, you will bring in first-hand experience with open science services, persistent identifiers, and agile delivery of complex software applications to take a driving/leading role in delivering the CERN contribution to FREYA. This includes designing research data solutions and developing services that enable the identification of research artefacts such as data, software, environments, and connect them to authors (ORCID), their publications, grants, etc..
Balkefors & Ponsiluoma Chefsrekrytering söker för kund
- an opportunity to join a global and expanding company
You will be one of two Corporate Financial Controllers accountable for consolidation and monthly/quarterly/annual P & L reporting and controlling. Together you will drive continuous improvements and best practice sharing. You ensure the workflow in between global units and corporate are performed efficiently and according to company practice and act as the interface to external suppliers and authorities. You will report to the Group CFO in Sandviken and work close to site and group functions with highly skilled colleagues.
As an individual we value business mind-set and acumen, excellent analytical skills and attention to detail. Excellent communication skills in English and Swedish, with the ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the organisation, are other highly valued behavioural skills.
We are now seeking a senior cooling & heat transfer Expert as this is a core knowledge area for AM gas turbine designs
- Team/Discipline lead of individual AM component design projects
- Gas turbine hot component gas path AM component design
- Thermal hydraulic calculation and validation of high temperature AM parts of gas turbines.
Siemens Industrial Turbomachinery AB offers products and solutions for generating sustainable and resource efficient electricity. Our customers include utilities, independent power producers and companies in the oil and gas industry.
Do you have experience as a Service Desk Manager? Are you interested in taking a service and customer-oriented approach? Are you organized, multitasking, an excellent and flexible communicator, with a “can-do” attitude? Can you support your team through difficult, busy or sometimes stressful situations on a daily basis?
As a Service Desk Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the Service Desk. In particular, you will:
- Be operationally responsible for incident and request handling and dispatching of the Service Desk; be ready to intervene on Service Desk issues and act instantly when necessary to solve operational problems.
- Report, analyse, monitor and take corrective actions, if required, on the Service Desk activity based on a defined service level agreement (SLA) and a set of key performance indicators (KPI’s).
As an electromechanical technician in the Network Operation Section (OP), you will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of diesel generators as well as for the operations of a designated area of the CERN high and low-voltage network. You will:
- Prepare, plan, carry out and monitor interventions on the diesel generators, such as periodic tests, preventive and corrective maintenance, and ensure that all diesel generators are available in case of emergency or malfunction.
- Prepare, plan, carry out and monitor interventions on the high and low voltage electrical network, including network reconfigurations, disconnection and isolation of equipment and making it safe.
Are you an Accelerator Physicist (Collective Effects) experienced in collective effects and interested in working in an exciting international environment at the forefront of modern science?
As an Accelerator Physicist (Collective Effects), you will contribute to the study of the collective effects in particle accelerators, in particular the mechanisms responsible for transverse coherent beam instabilities. You will also devise mitigation techniques to push further the performance of the existing and future CERN accelerators.
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Would you like to accelerate cloud computing adoption at the Enterprise level?
Would you like to be part of a team focused on increasing awareness and adoption of Amazon Web Services (AWS) by engaging with worldwide public sector organizations who are reinventing their IT strategy with AWS cloud computing?
As a Bid and Proposal Manager for the Worldwide Public Sector team at AWS, you lead our effort to deliver game-changing solutions to customers in the Nordics. You have the exciting opportunity to create strategies to build mindshare and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon RDS, etc). Y
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
Would you like to influence cloud computing adoption in the Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, and Finnish Public Sector (Government, Education and Non-Profit verticals)?
As the Business Development Pursuit/Capture Manager for Amazon Web Services (AWS) focusing on the Public Sector technology markets in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, and Finland, you will have the exciting opportunity to help shape and deliver on a strategy to build mind-share and broad use of Amazon’s utility computing web services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS and other AWS offerings) across the Nordics.
We are recruiting for an experienced procurement professional within Siemens Supply Chain Management within Siemens Real Estate, to undertake a key procurement role for Construction Projects and Facilities Management with a spend circa €15m. Ideally, we are looking for a candidate with demonstrable experience of managing the above mentioned Real Estate.
- Ensuring strategic procurement for the Siemens Real Estate exploiting full potential for bundling across all sites/projects of the Region to optimize Siemens procurement leverage.
- Lead Supplier Management (jointly with cross-functional partners) against FM key strategic suppliers to drive ‘continued improvement’ and ‘value add’ through collaboration and innovation whilst ensuring delivery excellence.
Alstom Transport AB, Sundbyberg
To the company in Sweden, we are now recruiting a Site Controller. The Site Controller is responsible for the financial reporting of the Swedish ALSTOM sites and depots and is a key player of the Swedish Management Team with direct report to the Nordic Finance Director and dotted line to the Sweden Managing Director.
As the Site Controller you will:
- Bring to the Site and Country Management a regular true and fair view of Sites activity (monthly/yearly closing, budgets and forecasts, project execution), ensuring compliance with local accounting & tax regulations (statutory), Group accounting standards and Internal Control rules & principles.
- Support the Site Managing Director, Head of departments and Tender & Project Management for financial matters and performance monitoring of the site.
- Support, implement and monitor the Product Lines objectives as well as the Country objectives in the sites.
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible technician? Are you attracted by maintenance management in a technical environment and do you have good software packages skills? This is a unique opportunity to support maintenance activities and work on a technical database. CERN, take part!
As a CMM specialist, you will be in charge of all tasks related to the CMM system for the EN-CV Group, supporting the other technical services (in charge of the operation, maintenance and projects), and the administrative service (for the financial follow up of contracts), in the use of this system.
AVEVA AB, Malmö
Working as an integral part of the Training & Product Support department the Team Lead will supervise, develop and provide guidance to team members within the team. The Team Lead will also contribute to team deliverables while retaining overall responsibility for the timely, high-quality execution of team tasks.
The primary focus of the role is to guide and steer the team in their technical work from a position of representing and understanding the industry/end-user requirements. The TPS Hull & Initial Design Team consists of 4 staff based in Sweden, 1 staff member based in the UK, and occasionally a Graduate typically on 6 monthly rotation. Travel within Sweden and abroad will form part of the overall scope of work.
Valcon A/S, Copenhagen or Stockholm
Are you a communication talent able to communicate with a clear yet creative tone of voice to audiences across channels and media? Are you born in the SoMe era and use SoMe channels as a natural part of your day? Are you passionate about what SoMe and technology, in general, can do for an organisation? Then keep reading!
Your responsibilities will include Valcon’s digital communication plan (MarCom and employer branding activities on SoMe and web), and you will be creating and optimising content for all our online channels. You will also be our SoMe content editor as well as webmaster and content editor for valconconsulting.com and sixtheta.com. You can look forward to ghost-writing content for our consultants to use on SoMe, and you will also become superuser of our MarCom IT systems.
Management Events, Stockholm
Is your passion to boost sales processes and marketing actions for B2B service- and solution providers by enabling them to reach the right prospects at the right time?
As a B2B Account Manager, you have ownership of the complete sales process from A to Z - from prospecting to closing the deals - both new business and growing your named accounts.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- At the beginning of your employment we offer you a 4-week onboarding to learn all about our products, sales process and customers. This will equip you for a successful start of your career with us! You will practice all necessary skills before going to action.
- After your onboarding the ME Sales Academy continues to build your professional competencies from multiple angles; international sales, account management, resilience, EQ - and many more.
Epson is introducing a brand-new role to our Swedish/Nordics Professional Display sales team. We are seeking an Account Manager - Professional Display, who will drive sales in the installation projection market, engage and grow share through pro AV channel partners: value added resellers, system integrators, AV consultants etc. and at end-user level in defined vertical markets.
Our Career path offers a competitive salary with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in all Offices feel valued as part of our Global Community. We are going through an exciting period of growth and looking for people that have the spirit to seize new opportunities and drive growth.
General: The world’s leading Queuing Management and Customer Flow Solutions Provider has an immediate opening for a Sales Executive in...
By Malene Birger is looking for a new full-time Assistant Store Manager, who can deliver an exceptional level of customer service, excellent...
Retail Knowledge, Stockholms län
As a Customer Service Agent, you will be resolving customer errands and communicating directly with the customers through e-mail, phone and...
Babyshop Group, Jönköpings län