Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
805 hittade annonser
As a Software Engineer in the SMM Group, you will follow-up all the development phases of the software to monitor and control Beam Intercepting Devices (BIDs) in the CERN accelerators, or data acquisition software for specific instrumentation or physics detectors. You will take responsibility for all the software control layers ranging from data acquisition, to middleware and front-end development for Graphical User Interfaces and dynamic web interfaces.
In particular, you will:
- Discuss with engineers and physicists in charge of the operation of the equipment to define functional specifications (users requirements) and translate them into detailed technical specifications (software requirements) and appropriate software solutions;
- Develop and maintain custom web sites, web applications and related databases;
- Develop high performance back-end software for data handling and parsing;
SWEDISH UNI OF AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES, Uppsala
The subject area is landscape architecture, especially research of the profession and its practice. This includes research of the profession and methodological and theoretical development for the profession.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- developing and leading the subject area, one of four in the division of landscape architecture
- developing a strong research environment, characterised e.g. by international publications and competitive research applications for external funding
- contributing to an improved education at the bachelor, master, and PhD level
Are you a skilledProject Control Analyst with experience in financial management and Earned Value Management practices? Do you want to contribute to the future of the world's largest and most powerful particle accelerator: the Large Hadron Collider (LHC)? Take part in one of the most challenging projects at CERN, the High luminosity LHC!
As Project Control Analyst in the Directorate Office, you will be member of the HL-LHC Budget Office team (BO team), under the supervision of the HL-LHC Budget Officer. The team is responsible for monitoring and controlling the progress of the HL-LHC project, using a range of cost control tools including Earned Value Management (EVM) indicators.
ProClinical Ltd is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
A well-known global pharmaceutical company with leading products across various therapeutic areas is looking to hire a Senior Biostatistician.
You will play a key role in supporting pre-clinical and early clinical projects or patient studies to drive human target validation, experimental model's evaluation and biomarkers discovery.
- Deliver robust biostatistics and bioinformatics data packages to support portfolio projects progression, new targets and biomarkers discovery
- Responsible for leading the biostatistics efforts within Translational sciences and making key contributions to the project plans, collaborations and scientific strategies.
- Work closely with team to leverage statistical methodologies, contribute to experiment/study designs, write and implement the Statistical Analysis Plan (SAP), and interpret analysis results.
This position is an opportunity to be at the forefront of companies’ innovative usage of simulation in industrial and research environments. You will be operating in various sectors, such as aerospace, energy, automotive and marine, in application areas such as aerodynamics, thermal cooling, fluid structure interaction, combustion and multiphase flows.
The Application Engineer is expected to work closely with current and potential customers to understand their engineering workflow and processes and propose solution methodologies and best practices to help them meet their objectives. General day to day activities include:
- Using all aspects of CFD: CAD handling, meshing, solving, complex physics modelling, post-processing, coupling to other codes
- Following and using the new modelling techniques and features introduced in each release of STAR-CCM+ (there are 3 per year), finding new application areas and creating new simulation examples
Join us on our exciting journey!
IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
We’re offering a clear opportunity to Clinical Leads already working in a Clinical Lead, Clinical Trials Manager or Clinical Operations Manager role. Using our innovative and cutting-edge in-house technology you’ll be key to improving the efficiency of our global trials.
AVEVA AB, Malmö
The Software Engineer is responsible for implementing high-quality software components in accordance with project requirements and overall system architecture following AVEVA’s business and technology strategy.
- Contributing towards innovative design against challenging user and performance requirements
- Ensuring design proposals are reviewed and approved by appropriate review authorities at each stage of the implementation and evolution
- Providing prototypes where appropriate to explore and verify design proposals
Awapatent AB, Copenhagen, Gothenburg, Stockholm, Helsingborg, Jönköping, Malmö, Linköping, Uppsala, Växjö, Östersund
You will learn from some of the most respected experts in the intellectual property profession, providing you with the foundation of intellectual property and IP law, as well as business acumen and strategic management. In the first seven months of your employment you will follow our unique trainee programme, alternating between attending lessons and working in your local office.
After successfully completing the trainee programme, you will work in a full-time position as a patent attorney in your local office. Our clients are some of the most innovative companies, at the forefront of technology. As a patent attorney you will have an endless variation of assignments, writing patent applications, translating patent documentation, as well as serving clients as a strategic advisor.
Your HR competencies can contribute to great scientific developments! CERN is a unique organisation with ambitious research goals and has high expectations of its HR department. HR quality support is essential for carrying out scientific work. If you are looking for a diverse HR generalist role in a multicultural environment, this challenge is for you. CERN, take part!
As an HR adviser (HRA), you will be involved in HR issues relating to the department(s) to which you are assigned. You will:
- Advise and support supervisors in their HR and people activities.
- Deal with concerns related to members of personnel's day to day work.
- Operationalize HR strategy.
Gomspace ApS, Uppsala
For our NanoSpace propulsion team in Uppsala, Sweden we are looking for a talented Micro Propulsion Engineer. You will have the opportunity to become part of an internationally oriented and dedicated team aiming at providing exceptional nanosatellite solutions to customers on the global market.
Are you enthusiastic about building real satellites and being the technical anchor point for designing the propulsion solution – then of course apply for this position.
The job incluces the following set of tasks:
- Deriving technical requirements from customer needs
- Design and analysis of propulsion systems and components
- Planning and performing verification of propulsion systems and components
- Be the technical key and “go to” person for specific propulsion system projects
Nanospace AB, Uppsala
NanoSpace is looking for an experienced Project Manager
We are looking for a skilled Project Manager to secure efficient execution of projects for our customers.
The Job Includes the Following Set of Tasks:
- Drive and lead the day to day aspects of the projects
- Handle the planning, controlling and reporting on the project progress both internally and externally
- Establish and maintain project documentation according to the project execution and quality assurance processes
GomSpace offers employment in a dynamic growing and internationally oriented company with many challenging and exciting activities.
Solution Delivery Unit DVPSolution delivery Unit DVP is a global unit within Volvo providing IT solution supporting all Volvo Group product...
Volvo Group, Göteborg
Group IT within Volvo GroupGroup IT is a new organization, with an end-to-end responsibility for all development, delivery, and support...
Volvo Group, Göteborg
Do you want to contribute, build and develop your knowledge and skills in additive manufacturing (AM) within ABB?
ABB corporate research, Västerås
I din roll som Administrativ Assistent på Scania Inköp kommer du ha varierande uppgifter samt driva ett antal parallella aktiviteter.
Adecco Sweden AB, Södertälje