1 076 hittade annonser
Nestlé Health Science, Malmö
Är du dietist eller sjuksköterska med stort intresse för försäljning? Är du en driven relationsbyggare som trivs med att arbeta självständigt och i team? Vill du utvecklas i en spännande internationell miljö med många stimulerande utmaningar och engagerade kollegor? Då kan detta vara ett tillfälle för dig!
I tjänsten som Produktspecialist Pediatrik ansvarar du våra kunder; barnavårdscentraler, barnmottagningar, samt barnavdelningar på sjukhus, i Skåne, Halland, Blekinge, Kalmar samt någon av Norrlandsregionerna. Du identifierar, planerar, bibehåller och utvecklar våra kunder och affärer inom ditt geografiska område i enlighet med vår försäljnings- och marknadsstrategi, med syfte att skapa långsiktig tillväxt och resultat.
You will define and lead the Additive Manufacturing sales initiative activities, execute industry-focused, consultative and value-added business development activities through collaborative business relationships with sales, EMEA business partners, machine tool OEM’s and end customers.
The Additive Manufacturing Portfolio Development key responsibilities:
- Plan, orchestrate and execute the Go-to-Market activities of Siemens PL Additive Manufacturing suite in EMEA
- Provide mentoring and coaching to the EMEA country teams and partners, sales, presales and business development
- Assess and develop partnerships with 3rd party EMEA OEM’s, develop best practices and reusable templates
As part of a Zone PreSales Management team, you will manage a small to a medium sized team of PreSales technical and/or business development resources to deliver high quality, value-driven solutions and presentations to support sales of the company’s software and meet the goals of the business.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Where required, contribute to the zone debate on the PreSales approach and capability for the future, and the definition of the strategic zone agenda for the evolution of the PreSales business for Siemens PLM products.
- Establish efficient team structure within the PreSales team and effectively delegate responsibility within the team to achieve high-quality PreSales delivery in line with company objectives.
Alstom Transport AB, Helsingborg
The future of transportation is already here. Alstom, with recorded sales of 7.3 billion in the 2016/17 fiscal year, is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility.
As a Project Controller, you will manage the controlling and financial reporting of projects according to the company's internal control rules. Your main tasks will be a follow-up, forecasting, analysis and management of the projects as well as manage the risks and opportunities in the projects.
In this role you are part of the project management team and together with the project team responsible for ensuring that the controlling, accounting and reporting in the projects are in line with the organization's guidelines. You shall also ensure that all financial processes and internal guidelines are implemented in the projects.
Probi AB, Lund
We are expanding our R&D Department with 3 scientists/project managers, whereof two permanent positions and one temporary (maternity leave) for 12 months. The positions, which require driven and committed individuals, are located at Probi headquarters, Ideon Science Park, Lund, Sweden.
Probi is looking for you, experienced scientist/project manager, who want to lead and participate in preclinical and clinical projects within existing and new probiotic health areas where you will contribute with your scientific expertise. In addition, the position includes a responsibility to provide our sales and marketing personnel with scientific support in customer interactions and for new business opportunities. The role requires some travelling and participation in e.g. conferences and exhibitions.
Alstom Transport AB, Göteborg eller Helsingborg
As a Project Controller, you will manage the controlling and financial reporting of projects according to the company's internal control rules. Your main tasks will be follow-up, forecasting, analysis and management of the projects as well as manage the risks and opportunities in the projects.
You will together with the Project Manager organize the project reviews and prepare the monthly follow-ups and presentations. You will also analyze the execution performance and propose action plans to improve contract margin and cash profile as well as corrective action plans to mitigate identified risks.
Alstom is committed to creating a diverse & international working environment, that reflects the future of our industry, our clients and end-users. As an employee, you will have a unique opportunity to continue to build your career and directly contribute to the expanding growth of the global transport industry
Management Events, Stockholm
Is your passion to boost sales processes and marketing actions for B2B service- and solution providers by enabling them to reach the right prospects at the right time?
As a B2B Account Manager, you have ownership of the complete sales process from A to Z - from prospecting to closing the deals - both new business and growing your named accounts.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- At the beginning of your employment we offer you a 4-week onboarding to learn all about our products, sales process and customers. This will equip you for a successful start of your career with us! You will practice all necessary skills before going to action.
- After your onboarding the ME Sales Academy continues to build your professional competencies from multiple angles; international sales, account management, resilience, EQ - and many more.
Siteimprove A/S, Stockholm
Are you an experienced sales professional, a true hunter, and would you like the opportunity to become part of an exciting and fast-growing software company with great international success? If you can say yes to that, and you are a high achiever, energetic and you love to connect with people, then you could very well be the perfect fit for this role!
We offer amazing perks!
- Great and Inspiring Company Culture. We are passionate, innovative and people-centric. Consistently named as a great place to work across the globe.
- Events and Travel. We regularly throw meetups and social events, often in Copenhagen. With a global presence also comes opportunities to travel to our various offices.
- Corporate Social Responsibility. We do various activities to be a good corporate citizen, and we are very proud to be a socially responsible company, internally and externally. Learn more about our CSR efforts here.
Siteimprove A/S, Stockholm
Are you passionate about Digital Marketing and does supporting a fast-growing SaaS company in attracting new customers and partners, and onboarding and training existing customers sound exciting to you? Then you do not want to miss this opportunity!
We are looking for a Swedish-speaking Solution Expert to help deliver excellent sales support, marketing support and customer service.
- Participate in high-value Sales and Customer interactions as ‘the expert’ where SEO and Analytics is a strong focus.
- Create and deliver SEO- and Analytics-focused webinars, blog posts, speeches, and other marketing content for both internal and external audiences.
- Lead and create regularly scheduled workshops and trainings for internal sales and marketing teams.
Albatros Travel A/S, Copenhagen
Are you passionate and experienced in developing trips to various destinations, and dreaming of working in a position where you can combine your commercial background, product management knowledge, leadership skills and innovative approach to develop and execute unique round trips for our Nordic countries? Then you could be our new colleague.
- You will be responsible for our product and flight team.
- You will work in cooperation with our Sales Director and Country Managers to develop product strategies.
- You will be leading, developing and optimizing the strategy for our products for bus trips and individual trips with our directors.
You are offered an opportunity to join our great international team in Copenhagen. Albatros Travel is an international travel agency characterized by an informal-hierarchy organization, where a good idea is often a few steps away from being implemented.
DENSO Sales Sweden AB, Göteborg
Would you like to have a job where every day is different? Do you want to use your technical expertise in order to help customers within the Automotive Industry?
If so, we can offer you a position as Service and Quality Assurance (SQA) Leader within a driven, international team characterized by accuracy and efficiency. Our company is a unique and successful mix of Japanese “Monozukuri (the process of making)” and meticulous quality assurance, together with Swedish creativity and ambition.
Do you want to reach your full potential with us?
DENSO Sales Sweden AB, Göteborg
Do you feel passionate about quality assurance and constant improvement? Do you have an eye for details and a creative mind?
If so, we can offer you a position as Quality Engineer within a driven, international team characterized by accuracy and efficiency. Our company is a unique and successful mix of Japanese “Monozukuri (the process of making)” and meticulous quality assurance, together with Swedish creativity and ambition.
Do you want to reach your full potential with us?
Abbott Sweden, Stockholm
The Technical Support Specialist is responsible for providing technical support to our customers. After an extensive period of training, you will become a full member of the service team. You will execute this by handling incoming requests from Abbott field persons, medical providers and patients. You operate in a service team, where teamwork is important.
- Provides technical or clinical information to customers in response to inquiries/report from the field.
- Performs product evaluations and testing based on reports from the field.
- Provides clinical and technical support services.
Abbott provides a varied and challenging position in a dynamic and pleasant working environment. In our organization, you can count on excellent benefits, a positive working atmosphere, extensive training opportunities and good career perspective.
Är du redo för nästa utmaning där du kommer utvecklas dagligen samtidigt som du tillhör ett av världens mest progressiva företag? Triggas du av att leverera utmärkt kundservice?
Du kommer du att få möjlighet att utvecklas inom kundbemötande och kommunikationsförmåga via löpande utbildning av vår Seniora Service Advisor. I den här rollen blir du den första personen som våra kunder möter- du kommer alltså vara Teslas ansikte utåt.
Det här är jobbet
- Välkomna alla våra kunder och säkerställa en positiv upplevelse
- Svara i telefon och svara på frågor
- Avgöra om en teknisk lösning kan lösas över telefon eller eskalera det vidare till Service Manager.
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions.
Vi har ett uppdrag, det är att förbättra människors livskvalitet och nu letar vi efter nästa stjärna som kommer att ingå i Hästens...