132 hittade annonser
ErgoSwiss is looking for the person that will be responsible for our Swedish revenue - but also for the sales to a treatment of a few key accounts in Denmark and Norway.
The new salesrep for ErgoSwiss will take care of our existing customers and the growth of the revenue and will be constantly looking for new possible customers. Visiting customers on their site (40-60 % outside sales), representing our company in national and international exhibitions, preparing and making quotations and follow up will be an important part of the job.
We offer a great job in a professional and international environment with an appropriate salary and great employment terms.
PANDORA A/S, Uppsala
Do you appreciate quality and best-in-class customer experience? Do you want to be a part of a strong brand? Are you a passionate leader who can develop talent, while maintaining focus on excellent sales results?
If yes, you might be the store manager we are looking for to manage our new fantastic store in Gränbystaden.
Responsibilities of a PANDORA Store Manager:
Leadership and development
- Responsible for managing 4-5 team members
- Responsible for coaching, leading and developing your team to ensure an extraordinary customer experience and by that continuously strengthen PANDORA’s brand
- Responsible for ensuring relevant training of team members and ensuring a common understanding of PANDORA’s vision, mission and values.
The Materials and chemistry department is responsible for development and testing of new materials, evaluation of chemical analysis and support to sales, service and other departments. Within the department, we have a wide range of tasks such as mechanical testing, failure analysis and fuel evaluations. We are now looking to recruit two employees to join our team.
We can tailor your work responsibilities to fit your background within the material and/or chemical lab.
As part of the materials and Chemistry department you could work with:
- life time assessments
- take part in and manage failure and root cause analysis
- technical support during qualification of our suppliers
We are now looking to reinforce our team in Sweden who can drive the business in Sweden (Central/North). The position will be based at the SEEPEX Nordic A/S office in Hillerød, Denmark. Your daily workplace in on the road combined with a home-office setup.
- Driving and developing our business in Sweden
- Actively planning and carrying out sales visits
- Creating quotation and continuously following up on these
- A challenging and versatile full-time position with large possibilities of influencing the daily job
- A result-oriented environment with qualification-based salary, flexible work hours and an attractive pension- and healthcare scheme
Abbott Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM), Göteborg
As a Sales Representative CRM you are responsible for servicing the current customer base, increasing sales within that base and establishing new accounts for CRM. You will have an in-depth understanding of our product lines to be used in implants and sales meetings. And will also play a key role of supporting management in the formulation of sales strategies and goals.
The tasks and responsibilities:
- Represent the company in a professional manner and with highest integrity.
- To gain specific knowledge of Abbott products and become product and implant expert and assist where appropriate.
- To interact with physicians, their assistants, and hospitals education staff to support implant procedures and answer clinical questions related to Abbott products.
Letar du efter en modern säljutmaning?
Hallberg Group AB, Osby