56 hittade annonser
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio and we are active in over 40 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team! Our clinical operations activities are growing rapidly, and we are currently seeking a full-time, home-based Regulatory Submissions Manager to join our Clinical Operations team ...
- Efficiently manage and successfully execute all aspects of global start-up;
- Perform quality checks on submission documents and site essential documents;
- Prepare and approve informed consent forms;
This is a very good opportunity to join IQVIA and start your career in clinical research! As a CTA you will provide administrative support to clinical projects under the direction of the line manager and/or other designated clinical team members.
- Assist Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) and Regulatory and Start-Up (RSU) with accurately updating and maintaining clinical systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
- Assist the clinical team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures. Assist with periodic review of study files for completeness.
Meet Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of client
We are currently recruiting for an experienced CRA/SCRA to join our growing organisation. This is an excellent opportunity to join a Growing CRO. You will have the opportunity to move into an LCRA/Lead clinical research associate - Clinical Project Manager role as we are an organisation that mostly focuses on internal promotions.
- Performs and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring and site management
- Conducts site visits - assessing protocol and regulatory compliance, managing required documentation.
- Develops and maintaining collaborative relationships with investigational sites and client company personnel.
Syneos Health, Stockholm
Here at Syneos Health we are currently recruiting for a Clinical Trial Assistant to be based in Stockholm area, Sweden.
- Partner with the study team to ensure overall study management and adherence to internal SOPs, policies, local regulatory requirements and department processes.
- In liaison with the PM and CRA, ensures current versions of the required trial documents, trial-related materials and supplies are provided to the investigational site within required timeframes.
- Supports the team providing the current and complete documents requested by the IEC/IRB and Health Authority (HA).
Regulatory and Legal Manager (Interim), Stockholm!
Do you have expertise within biophysical and analytical characterisation of biomolecules and enjoy working in the lab?