552 hittade annonser
Do you enjoy providing professional frontline IT support to internal stakeholders? And do you see yourself working in a busy IT Service Desk within a dynamic matrix-organisation?
If so, we have an exciting position for you at Specsavers’ Swedish support office, as our new Service Desk Analyst.
What you’ll do
Reporting to the IT Service Manager in Sweden, this is a full-time position where the specific job responsibilities include:
- Handling incoming incidents via Phone, e-mail and our ServiceNow Portal, promptly and effectively
- Provide 1st and, in some cases, 2nd line support to our store and corporate users
- Support SE PMS Navision both with respect to incidents and requests for info
- Work with operating systems such as Windows
- Work within the disciplines of Incident and Problem processes
Here, you will get the opportunity to foster a culture of continuous improvement and turn data into tangible action that will lead to a deeper customer engagement with our brand.
As Customer Experience Manager you will be responsible for retention and loyalty, the ultimate champion of the customer to inform the creative, strategic and commercial decisions within the Avinode Group business. With both feet on solid ground and exceptional people skills, you sprinkle expertise as well as inspiration when leading the CX-team onto trailblazing paths.
You establish best-in-class CRM processes to drive repeat business as well as creating successful CX protocols and processes aligned to both strategic and tactical business needs. You make sure that we can deliver exceptional quality while maintaining a highly productive and scalable operation.
We are currently looking to recruit a Product Manager- Control & Communication Platform for our site in Vasteras, Sweden
The product manager will work together with product managers for other systems, for vehicle TCMS and for global product management. The job position Product Manager exists to manage product strategy, product roadmaps and the product data repository. Other tasks involve communication with users (customers) relating to products, product selection and product evolution.
As an equal opportunity employer, we strive to create a stimulating and open workplace which fosters teamwork, fairness, respect and diversity.
ESS is now looking for a Technician for Neutron Choppers for the Neutron Scattering Systems (NSS) Division, organised within the Technical Directorate.
You will have varied, wide-ranging responsibilities and duties that will include:
- Offering expert technical advice to mechanical engineers in relation to productions methods, best practice and as required.
- Handling workshop equipment, tools, including small soldering.
- Small and large component assembly and handling (including components >100kg).
You will be part of an exciting and developing company, with strong brands, where you will be expected to expand your area of responsibility. We are all part of a challenging and stimulating organization and the right person will have great possibilities to develop within the company, the Nordic region and/or internationally.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Keep reporting systems up to date and adapt them to changes in processes and organization
- Provide management with meaningful regular and ad hoc reports
- Analyze deviations from expected outcome, do root cause analysis and develop counter measures
About us: Barnakademin has provided families in Stockholm with quality babysitting since 2008.
Schibsted's mission is to contribute to a functioning democracy by closing the gap between what citizens know and what they need to know about the world around them.
Schibsted Products & Technology AS, Norge, Sverige
Washington Frank, Stockholm