904 hittade annonser
Rockwell Automation A/S, Lund
Du kommer att tillhöra ett mycket kompetent team inom automation och försäljning där du kommer att ha ett nära samarbete med och utbyta värdefull erfarenhet med några av de mest kompetenta personerna inom området.
- Stötta säljorganisationen med teknisk expertis vid kundmöten och interna event
- Vara med och driva försäljningen i Norden hos såväl nya som befintliga kunder Ta fram och presentera tekniskt material och verktyg för att förbättra försäljningsprocessen
- Ge feedback på produkternas prestanda till Product Management organisationen
Are you a skilled Software Engineer (C++) who is passionate about designing, developing and deploying advanced software systems required for the control of high-energy particle accelerators? CERN, take part!
- Taking responsibility for the analysis, design, implementation, documentation, validation and release of individual components according to stakeholders’ needs and schedules, reporting regularly on progress to supervisors, user meetings and group-wide committees.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing software, in close collaboration with end-users.
European Patent Office (EPO), Munich and The Hague
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!
We are currently seeking engineers and scientists in various technical fields to work as European Patent Examiners in Munich and The Hague.
What we offer
- the opportunity to acquaint yourself with the latest inventions and to enable innovation
- intellectual challenges and empowerment through professional development
- the chance to work with inspiring people from various different cultures
As part of a Zone PreSales Management team, you will manage a small to a medium sized team of PreSales technical and/or business development resources to deliver high quality, value-driven solutions and presentations to support sales of the company’s software and meet the goals of the business.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- Where required, contribute to the zone debate on the PreSales approach and capability for the future, and the definition of the strategic zone agenda for the evolution of the PreSales business for Siemens PLM products.
- Establish efficient team structure within the PreSales team and effectively delegate responsibility within the team to achieve high-quality PreSales delivery in line with company objectives.
Management Events, Stockholm
We are now looking for Office Assistant that will be based in our Stockholm office.
Your main tasks are
- External customer service: giving the best service to our visitors at the office and taking care of the switchboard and general emails on time and with great service quality
- Internal customer service and assisting our personnel in office related and administrative tasks
What will we offer for You?
- Continuous learning and a chance to grow professionally in the international and professional working environment.
- Responsibility from day one
Du kommer vara specialisten på BRA & på vår Quality/Compliance-avdelning inom Part-145-området (tekniskt flygunderhåll) men även arbeta gränsöverskridande med andra regelkrav och processer som vi på avdelningen har i uppdrag att monitorera.
Positionen är i första hand tänkt på Malmö-Sturup men det finns möjlighet att diskutera andra typer av upplägg för sökande utanför Malmöregionen.
Dina arbetsuppgifter som Compliance auditor innebär bland annat följande:
- Planera, förbereda, genomföra och följa upp auditeringar inom de områden vi har i uppdrag att monitorera.
- Analysera och sammanställa trender.
- Genomföra leverantörbedömningar/audits.
Harvey Nash AB is recruiting on behalf of Euro Diagnostica in Arlöv
Do you want to be a part of an exciting organizational journey with the impact to create and develop an HR function within the life science industry? Euro Diagnostica are now looking for an HR Manager to join their organization.
Euro Diagnostica started the journey to build a HR department over a year ago. During this period an interim HR manager has laid the foundation and we are now looking for her successor to continue building and developing the HR function.
The HR Manager will also be responsible for areas such as:
- Support and counselling managers and team leaders
- Recruitment and staffing
- Employee onboarding and retention
Part-time, Independent Contractor, Work from Home Job
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of their Gmail account. We also require suitable candidates to own & use a smartphone – Android or iPhone – and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and follow established guidelines.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are a minimum of 10 up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability. We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android 4.1 or higher or iPhone 4S or higher) to complete tasks.
Are you a software developer with a feeling for hardware? Do you want to participate in the control of the high-power RF acceleration systems of the CERN accelerators and of the associated feedback systems, being developed, using the latest digital technology? CERN, take part!
As a Controls Software Developer in the Servos & Controls Interface Section, you will be working at the interface between hardware developers and the controls and operations teams. You will more specifically:
- Develop, test and implement:
- Real-time control software for digital beam control and feedback systems being developed for new projects across the CERN accelerator complex, in C++ using the CERN Front End Software Architecture (FESA) framework, running on VME, MicroTCA and industrial PC systems under Linux;
Siteimprove A/S, Stockholm
Are you passionate about Digital Marketing and does supporting a fast-growing SaaS company in attracting new customers and partners, and onboarding and training existing customers sound exciting to you? Then you do not want to miss this opportunity!
We are looking for a Swedish-speaking Solution Expert to help deliver excellent sales support, marketing support and customer service.
- Participate in high-value Sales and Customer interactions as ‘the expert’ where SEO and Analytics is a strong focus.
- Create and deliver SEO- and Analytics-focused webinars, blog posts, speeches, and other marketing content for both internal and external audiences.
- Lead and create regularly scheduled workshops and trainings for internal sales and marketing teams.
Accelerate your career by joining the Engineering Department at CERN. Contribute your expertise by coordinating activities in designated areas of the world's largest particle accelerator complex and its experimental facilities. CERN, take part!
As Systems Engineer, you will:
- Participate in projects from their definition to design, construction, integration and installation of complex mechanical, electro-mechanical or mechatronics system (Experimental Area Consolidation and High Luminosity LHC).
- Prepare engineering specifications and conceptual designs ensuring they satisfy the physics needs and requirements of the project, through communicating with and understanding input from physicists and other engineers.
DENSO Sales Sweden AB, Göteborg
Would you like to have a job where every day is different? Do you want to use your technical expertise in order to help customers within the Automotive Industry?
If so, we can offer you a position as Service and Quality Assurance (SQA) Leader within a driven, international team characterized by accuracy and efficiency. Our company is a unique and successful mix of Japanese “Monozukuri (the process of making)” and meticulous quality assurance, together with Swedish creativity and ambition.
Do you want to reach your full potential with us?
DENSO Sales Sweden AB, Göteborg
Do you feel passionate about quality assurance and constant improvement? Do you have an eye for details and a creative mind?
If so, we can offer you a position as Quality Engineer within a driven, international team characterized by accuracy and efficiency. Our company is a unique and successful mix of Japanese “Monozukuri (the process of making)” and meticulous quality assurance, together with Swedish creativity and ambition.
Do you want to reach your full potential with us?
The HR Business Partner is responsible for supporting the HR organisation in achieving its HR and business objectives in line with Corporate Strategic Imperatives. This role is responsible for a variety of human resources programs and policies, including functional operational support, recruitment, compensation and benefits, training and development, talent management, employee relations and delivering on key HR projects.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for all employee relations. Providing ongoing guidance and support to managers and employees on employee relations and employee welfare concerns.
- Taking a pro-active role in ensuring employee welfare concerns are addressed.
- Managing the entire recruitment and selection process in line with business needs, continually looking to introduce improvements where possible.
Job Description The electrification or cars, trucks and busses is one of the most extensive and disruptive industry transformations ever.
Northvolt, Stockholms län