941 hittade annonser
Operating the most complex technology in the world, like the LHC is a team effort at CERN, and the Cooling and Ventilation Group is looking for a technician for operation and installation to come join the effort. Building up your knowledge of cooling and ventilation installations, working with the highest technology available and becoming part of an international team is what you can look forward to. You will benefit from specific training and support for professional development to foster your skills and develop your talents. CERN, take part!
As a member of the CV Group, you will be in contact with a wide range of people, collaborating in installation projects and in operation and maintenance aspects of the existing CV plants. You will be expected to follow to complete the activities, with varying degrees of complexity, in these fields.
This is a very good opportunity to join IQVIA and start your career in clinical research! As a CTA you will provide administrative support to clinical projects under the direction of the line manager and/or other designated clinical team members.
- Assist Clinical Research Associates (CRAs) and Regulatory and Start-Up (RSU) with accurately updating and maintaining clinical systems that track site compliance and performance within project timelines.
- Assist the clinical team in the preparation, handling, distribution, filing, and archiving of clinical documentation and reports according to the scope of work and standard operating procedures. Assist with periodic review of study files for completeness.
Meet Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of client
We are currently recruiting for an experienced CRA/SCRA to join our growing organisation. This is an excellent opportunity to join a Growing CRO. You will have the opportunity to move into an LCRA/Lead clinical research associate - Clinical Project Manager role as we are an organisation that mostly focuses on internal promotions.
- Performs and coordinate all aspects of the clinical monitoring and site management
- Conducts site visits - assessing protocol and regulatory compliance, managing required documentation.
- Develops and maintaining collaborative relationships with investigational sites and client company personnel.
This is an extremely exciting, high profile, and demanding position within one of the fastest growing organizations in the field with considerable scope for the right individual to implement their ideas for growth into the company in a creative and collaborative atmosphere.
Role objectives and aims:
- Provide a high level of relationship management and liaison with existing clients
- Design project scopes, plans and deliverables and gain agreement for these from the client.
- Project management of teams within PAREXEL and have ultimate responsibility for timelines and quality of finished/delivered works
You will be based in the Nordic Operation's office at Sveavägen 63 in the Stockholm city center. Most work will take place within the office. The role will include travel as required to PAREXEL's offices and PAREXEL's clients in the Nordics and in Europe.
Medpace is a global, full-service Clinical Research Organization (CRO) specializing in a multitude of therapeutic areas. Our headquarters are located in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA and we are active in over 45 countries across the globe. We continue to steadily grow and are looking to add to our team!
- Provide ongoing support of sites, including identifying and discussing future new business opportunities and feasibility assessments;
- Develop effective plans for site contact and follow-up;
- Serve as the main point of contact for project teams regarding site performance issues and updates on pertinent site information
At Medpace, you will find work that is both challenging and rewarding. At Medpace, you will be given the tools and training to succeed. At Medpace, you will be rewarded for strong performance and provided opportunities to grow professionally.
Whitehall Resources recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Android Developer required for a project with a globally operating business based in Stockholm, Sweden.
Duration: 16 January2018 (ideally) - 31 December 2018 (with possible extensions thereafter).
Typical tasks include construction of data program(s) by analyzing and examining conditions for programmers and design programs in e.g. Visual Basic, C++, .net, Java, embedded C programming or similar applicable program languages. Developing program code, program tests and related documentation. Responsible for developing and testing of components in accordance with the standards valid for the specific project.
Would you like to be a part of the organization where high energy meets intellect? If you get excited by solving puzzles and working in a collaborative environment, then Aptean wants to work with you!!
Provide application consulting and support to Aptean customers. Participate as a member of the implementation team to deploy new projects, and/or provide on-going support to their existing installation. Consult with customers in the configuration and usage of application modules; research and resolves problems and issues. Manage customer expectations and foster positive business relationships with all customers.
ENG Bauen Ltd is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
A position for a Project Controls Engineer to take up an influential long-term contract position based out of Stockholm, Sweden as a senior member of the project controls team supporting several multimillion pound projects for a global leading manufacturer.
This is an ideal role for Project Controls Engineer that has worked client side with a strong background in both planning and cost and has the experience to see a project through from FEED to execution.
The main purpose of the position will be to support various projects from the small upgrades to the construction of new plants, you will also be overseeing the general management of the EPCM contractor and clients.
ENG Bauen Ltd is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Position for a Senior Project Planner to take up an influential long term contract position based out of Stockholm, Sweden supporting the multiple multimillion pound plant upgrades at a specialist manufacturing facility.
This is an ideal role for a client-side senior planner with a strong background in P6 planning, change management, forecasting, budgets, EPCM, Commissioning and the experience to see a project through from FEED to execution.
The main purpose of the position will be to support various projects from infrastructure projects, equipment & asset installation projects and maintenance projects on brownfield sites, you will also be overseeing the general management of the EPCM contractor and clients.
AL2S3 Ltd. recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
My client is a small Biopharmaceutical company based in Sweden who are currently seeking an experienced Clinical Project Manager to take on a position with varied responsibilities. We need an experienced project manager, who is also happy to carry out some work of a CRA.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Formulation of clinical protocols and related documentation in collaboration with the Clinical Operations Team (COT)
- Lead and matrix manage the global multidisciplinary COT to ensure all trial deliverables are met according to timelines, budget, quality standards and operational procedures
- Identify sites and manage study set-up
Whitehall Resources recruiting on behalf of client in Malmö
ETL Expert In MS SQL Server Integration Service With Azure Cloud experience for a project with a globally operating business based in Malmo, Sweden.
Duration: Preferably from 29 January 2018 to 15 March 2018 with options to extend thereafter.
Needs to have skills in:
- SQL Server DB Backbone
- SSIS (SQL Server Integration Service)
Jobbsafari recruiting on behalf of Occlutech International AB in Helsingborg
To continue to support its growing European and international customer base, Occlutech seeks a highly motivated CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT, Sales & Logistics.
- Contact person for national and international customers, distributors and colleagues.
- Customer and order management
- Correspondence with our sales team/distributors/customers via phone or e-mail.
The position will be based in Helsingborg, Sweden and offers a unique possibility for a dynamic and ambitious individual to grow with a fast growing highly globalised company.
Skills Alliance recruiting on behalf of client
Radek Weichert at Skills Alliance is recruiting for a ( Senior ) Clinical Research Associate to join a Medium size global CRO in Sweden. It is a friendly global organisation with offices in most European countries. The CRO works mainly with smaller sponsor organisation and pride themselves on being less corporate.
- Very interesting projects in various therapy area
- Your responsibilities will be more diverse than with big CRO (you will be responsible for the whole project from start to termination)
- Small team in Sweden but strong support from Country Manager and Senior Project Manager
- They do not overwork and have reasonable travel requirement
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Ascendis Pharma A/S in Hellerup
In a fast growing biotech company
As QMS Manager at Ascendis Pharma, the main success criteria is to create a good understanding of QMS guidelines and procedures in order to support the different business areas. Ascendis Pharma has just launched a new cloud-based Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) and in cooperation with all functions across Ascendis Pharma worldwide, you will contribute with your knowledge within QMS to ensure compliance according to requirements. You will be part of a global QA team and become part of a very exciting journey taking Ascendis to the next level.
Your main responsibilites are:
- Drive the implementation of the QMS module of the EDMS
- Apply your experience and knowledge with Standard Operating Procedures in the establisment and implementation of Ascendis Pharma’s Quality System
- Design and implement global training processes
We Are SSG recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg or Stockholm
Parker B Associates is working on behalf of a leading company who are looking for a Java Developer to join the business on a permanent basis.
Do you want to join a social company?
Do you want to work on exciting projects?
Want to work for a business who strives to be the best?
You will be implementing systems that improve processes mainly through automation, understanding data and creating new understanding and opportunities.
This is an exciting opportunity to work in a collaborative business working on challenging projects.
Are you looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America's top 100 most trusted companies while also increasing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are currently recruiting for the role of Online Map Quality Analyst in Sweden.
The Work Will Involve
- Reading and applying written guidelines on how to complete the work
- Passing an online evaluation to demonstrate capability
- Completing online mapping and routing related tasks
The project may require availability of up to 20 hours per week.
EG A/S, Malmö, Oslo, Ballerup and AarhusAs a graduate, you will be employed in a business unit where you will be introduced to a broad field of assignments. Working within digital transformation, you will use your knowledge to facilitate the customer's implementation of a solution. You will have your own area of responsibility, typically in project-based assignments, which allows you to add value to business in the following ways:
- You will work with data modelling, reporting or customer experience.
- You will perform analyses to identify critical business challenges/requirements.
- You will help customers gain access to data and use it intelligently.
Rockwell Automation A/S, Albertslund, Denmark or Lund, Sweden
You will have the lead to generate proposals for engineering, consulting and projects within a broad scope of Industrial Automation and IT. In the job, you will be able to expand both your technical and commercials skills based on one of the broadest Service and Solutions offerings in the market.
Main Responsibility & Tasks
- Work with Rockwell Sales to assess and respond to engineering, consulting and project opportunities
- Work to pre-defined SLAs
- Close cooperation and communication with customers, Rockwell Sales and Field Engineers/Consultants, to explore, understand and define the functional requirements of an engineered solution
Electronics Engineering at its best in a challenging, unusual context? Are you interested in working for the biggest accelerator complex in the world, taking responsibility for design, development and support of hardware in the control systems? If so, join the Hardware and Timing Section of CERN's Controls Group at CERN. CERN, take part!
In the Beams Department (BE), Controls Group (CO), Hardware and Timing Section (HT) you will participate in the design of controls and data acquisition hardware within a team of electronics designers.
We offer a limited-duration contract for a period of 5 years. Limited-duration contracts shall terminate by default on their date of expiry. Subject to certain conditions, holders of limited-duration contracts may apply for an indefinite position.
EG A/S, Malmö
As a graduate, you will be employed in a business unit where you will be introduced to a broad field of assignments. Working as a business consultant, you will use your business knowledge in implementation projects, either to facilitate the customer's implementation of a new solution or to facilitate end-to-end application services on our large customer accounts. You will have your own area of responsibilities, which allows you to add value to business in the following ways:
- You will work with business development and product implementation.
- You will perform analyses to identify critical business challenges/requirements.
- You will offer advice on optimising business procedures.
Nordicipmarketing AB, Stockholm
- Work as a representative for our client Reebok and as a fitness expert at various retailers
- Activate consumers, instructors and store staff through product trials and events
- Provide consumer consultations at the Point of Sale (POS) for various regional retailers and ensure sell-out of fitness products
If you want to join an enthusiastic team and if you are passionate about sporting goods, we would gladly welcome your formal application.
Management Events, Stockholm or Helsingfors
Projektledare med ansvar för B2B events i världsklass!
Är du i början av din karriär och intresserad av det norska näringslivet?
Vill du vara en del av en växande säljorganisation där utveckling står i fokus, både då det gäller bolaget samt individen?
Management Events arrangerar sedan 20 år invitation-only evenemang och vi söker nu nya stjärnor till det norska projektteamet. Som projektledare har du daglig kontakt med de högsta beslutsfattarna från Norges största företag. Tillsammans med dem skapar du ett högklassigt evenemang, där deras utvecklingsområden står i fokus för dagen.
Utmärkt kommunikationsförmåga, uthållighet samt ett driv att överträffa sig själv är avgörande färdigheter för att lyckas i denna roll.