Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
187 hittade annonser
Do you have experience as a Service Desk Manager? Are you interested in taking a service and customer-oriented approach? Are you organized, multitasking, an excellent and flexible communicator, with a “can-do” attitude? Can you support your team through difficult, busy or sometimes stressful situations on a daily basis?
As a Service Desk Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the Service Desk. In particular, you will:
- Be operationally responsible for incident and request handling and dispatching of the Service Desk; be ready to intervene on Service Desk issues and act instantly when necessary to solve operational problems.
- Report, analyse, monitor and take corrective actions, if required, on the Service Desk activity based on a defined service level agreement (SLA) and a set of key performance indicators (KPI’s).
We are recruiting for an experienced procurement professional within Siemens Supply Chain Management within Siemens Real Estate, to undertake a key procurement role for Construction Projects and Facilities Management with a spend circa €15m. Ideally, we are looking for a candidate with demonstrable experience of managing the above mentioned Real Estate.
- Ensuring strategic procurement for the Siemens Real Estate exploiting full potential for bundling across all sites/projects of the Region to optimize Siemens procurement leverage.
- Lead Supplier Management (jointly with cross-functional partners) against FM key strategic suppliers to drive ‘continued improvement’ and ‘value add’ through collaboration and innovation whilst ensuring delivery excellence.
As a Parts Advisor, you will constantly be interacting with customers, which requires a high level of customer service on your part. Additionally, you will have to have the ability to provide a basic level of technical support service. Logistics is an important part of the job as well; therefore, good organizational skills and an eye for detail are important. You will be located at our local Service centre; however, the role will require some travel, as needed and directed by management.
- Receive stock, pick, ship and transact materials inventory to support the needs of vehicle service.
- Establish Parts system, label materials with Reference numbers for correct identification.
- Accurately record parts transactions and data into Dealer Management System – attention to detail is critical, escalate any issues that need to be addressed to correct any inbound packaging. Issues from our internal and external suppliers.
Discover more about who we are, how we're organized, what we do and what we believe in.
Akzo Nobel, Malmö
Om ossGenom väl beprövade metoder och arbetssätt hjälper vi logistik- och industriföretag att optimera sin verksamhet och därmed minska...
Aditro Logistics, Västerås
UPS (NYSE UPS) is a global leader in logistics, offering a broad range of solutions including the transportation of packages and freight, the facilitation of international trade, ...
United Parcel Service of America, Inc, Järfälla
Schenker Dedicated Services (SDS) is an independent, non-asset based company within the DB Schenker Group delivering comprehensive...
SJR AB, Göteborg
Are you an experienced SAP expert, with experience of implementing SAP in the business?