11 jobs match your search
We are looking for a KAM who is passionate about the sports nutrition industry and also able to effectively sell within this scale and pace of change/business growth.
- To support the growth of the Swedish business through direct engagement with our key HQ accounts in the Food & Drink markets (FDM).
- To develop our existing partnership with FDM.
- To identify and unlock new distribution opportunities and develop our future partnerships with them.
- To support other team members in their sales approach.
DENSO Sales Sweden AB, Göteborg
Would you like to have a job where every day is different? Do you want to use your technical expertise in order to help customers within the Automotive Industry?
If so, we can offer you a position as Service and Quality Assurance (SQA) Leader within a driven, international team characterized by accuracy and efficiency. Our company is a unique and successful mix of Japanese “Monozukuri (the process of making)” and meticulous quality assurance, together with Swedish creativity and ambition.
Do you want to reach your full potential with us?
Would you like to be a key player in the configuration management of CERN's accelerators (about 60 km of equipment)? You would also be involved in the main accelerator projects, controlling, centralising and managing all the changes carried out in one of these facilities. Then join the CERN Configuration and Layout section as Configuration Manager. CERN, take part!
As configuration manager, you will be responsible for:
- The configuration (CERN layout) database of different accelerators at CERN ensuring quality and updating information.
- Evaluating requests for technical changes, interacting with different stakeholders of the projects and equipment owners to provide required justification and documentation for formal review and approval.
- Ensuring conformity of the actual modifications with the approved documents.
Are you an experienced fibre optics engineer looking to take part in the operation, maintenance and extension of fibre optics networks in a large industrial setting? Contribute your skills to the infrastructure for the major communication systems that constitute CERN's accelerator complex. CERN, take part!
As a fibre optics technical engineer in the FC section, you will actively contribute to the continuous extension, consolidation, and maintenance of CERN's optical fibre network constituting the infrastructure for the major communication systems of the various accelerators, including CERN's current leading project: the High-Luminosity Large Hadron Collider (HL-LHC).
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions.