11 hittade annonser
Are you a motivated technician in the field of electronics, with experience in solid state and/or tube amplifiers? Do you relish a challenge? Join CERN’s Radio Frequency Group, to work on the amplifiers, which power CERN’s linear accelerators (Linacs). CERN, take part!
As Electronics Technician in the LRF Section, you will be a member of the team responsible for testing, commissioning, operation and maintenance of high power Radio Frequency amplifiers (based on tube and solid-state technology) and accelerating cavities.
This position is open to electronics professionals with a keen interest to develop their knowledge of high-power RF systems, analogue and digital electronics, and high voltage installations.
Your key responsibilities:
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current and prospective customers in timber-building sector
- Plan customer visits according to level of importance
- Explain or demonstrate products, and actively propose new products and educate customers about function, utility and benefits of Rothoblaas products
What you can expect from us
- Competitive compensation, consisting of a fixed salary and a variable, performance-based component
- As a market-leader in this specific field, Rotho Blaas is offering you an excellent opportunity to work towards your career goals, within a warm and supportive team that encourages growth in a stimulating environment