439 hittade annonser
Alstom Transport AB, Sundbyberg
To the company in Sweden, we are now recruiting a Site Controller. The Site Controller is responsible for the financial reporting of the Swedish ALSTOM sites and depots and is a key player of the Swedish Management Team with direct report to the Nordic Finance Director and dotted line to the Sweden Managing Director.
As the Site Controller you will:
- Bring to the Site and Country Management a regular true and fair view of Sites activity (monthly/yearly closing, budgets and forecasts, project execution), ensuring compliance with local accounting & tax regulations (statutory), Group accounting standards and Internal Control rules & principles.
- Support the Site Managing Director, Head of departments and Tender & Project Management for financial matters and performance monitoring of the site.
- Support, implement and monitor the Product Lines objectives as well as the Country objectives in the sites.
Alstom Transport AB, Helsingborg
The future of transportation is already here. Alstom, with recorded sales of 7.3 billion in the 2016/17 fiscal year, is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility.
As a Project Controller, you will manage the controlling and financial reporting of projects according to the company's internal control rules. Your main tasks will be a follow-up, forecasting, analysis and management of the projects as well as manage the risks and opportunities in the projects.
In this role you are part of the project management team and together with the project team responsible for ensuring that the controlling, accounting and reporting in the projects are in line with the organization's guidelines. You shall also ensure that all financial processes and internal guidelines are implemented in the projects.
AVEVA AB, Malmö
Working as an integral part of the Training & Product Support department the Team Lead will supervise, develop and provide guidance to team members within the team. The Team Lead will also contribute to team deliverables while retaining overall responsibility for the timely, high-quality execution of team tasks.
The primary focus of the role is to guide and steer the team in their technical work from a position of representing and understanding the industry/end-user requirements. The TPS Hull & Initial Design Team consists of 4 staff based in Sweden, 1 staff member based in the UK, and occasionally a Graduate typically on 6 monthly rotation. Travel within Sweden and abroad will form part of the overall scope of work.
The purpose of this role is to provide marketing support to our stores on a business level and to develop strong and effective local marketing plans for the stores. In Sweden our 114 stores are divided between two Marketing Operation Managers and as one of them now is assuming a new role within the team we are recruiting her replacement.
You will be reporting to the Head of Marketing for Sweden and working closely with our stores as well as other functions such as Retail, Finance and Product and Business Development this is a full-time position with specific responsibilities.
In this role you will:
- Create individual store marketing plans supporting retail plans
- Use analysis demographical tools available to base individual plans
- Development and planning of local activation plans per trimester in line with retail
In this exciting and key position as Customer Service Representative, you will be primarily responsible for the order management of our direct customers: hospitals and clinics. You will work closely with the Sales Team, Quality and Supply Chain to optimize the relationship with customers, to make sure patients will have their treatment on time.
In this role your primary objectives are:
- Provide internal and external customers with best possible service in terms of order processing, pricing and billing inquiries, service requests and customer complaints.
- Compliant with internal processes and procedures and with the applicable legislation.
- Manage all daily activities in customer service independently.
In order to strengthen our sales team, we are looking for a committed and qualified technical sales person for the Stockholm area. Eltako products are already known to the Swedish market.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Visiting customers, such as electrical wholesalers, electrical installers or engineering companies, and providing technical support and technical training will be the main part.
- Furthermore, customer service and after sales service as well as administrative duties and attending fairs complete the range of activities.
Key Account Manager med CAN-DO mindset sökes till Esprit!
Vill du vara med att hitta och utveckla några av modebranschens största och viktigaste kunder? Är du affärsorienterad med förmågan att knyta kontakter och skapa långsiktiga relationer? Då vill vi komma i kontakt med dig för vi söker just nu en Key Account Manager som vill utveckla vår business.
Vi erbjuder dig:
- Ett internationellt varumärke med hög varumärkeskännedom
- Ett företag som erbjuder ständig utveckling till sina anställda och en ledare som fokuserar på att utveckla dig
- Goda arbetskollegor med mycket energi och en hel del humor i vardagen
- En varierad arbetsdag där du får stor frihet till att skapa resultat
Academic Work söker för vår kunds räkning en E-commerce assistant till ett vikariat fram till maj 2019.
Academic Work, Kista
Dialect Skövde startades i början av 90-talet, och har en historia inom telefoni.
Dina arbetsuppgifter Är du nyfiken, serviceminded och i början av din karriär?
2Complete AB, Södertälje
Vi söker nu en medarbetare som vill jobba med oss och stärka vårat team genom att ansvara för vår helpdesk och First Line Support inom...
Adestia AB, Solna
Discover more about who we are, how we're organized, what we do and what we believe in.
Akzo Nobel, Sverige
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity in a well known & established company. Passionate about financial services. My client is looking to strengthen their team and is therefo...
Nigel Frank International, Stockholms län