Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
662 hittade annonser
Bambora Group AB, Halmstad
Our Specialist team is now looking for a brilliant Integration Specialist with a passion for IT and new technology. The team in Halmstad is a part of our highly regarded Customer Experience department!
Your main tasks will be:
- Support Partner Account Managers with technical expertise when building partnerships
- Support partners during the integration process of Electronic Cash Registers to our payment terminals
- Be the ECR integration partner’s main technical contact, during the integration process
Miracle Partners Ltd recruiting on behalf of a client
Senior Test Automation Specialist required for a 5-month contract assignment, located in Southern Sweden.
In the role of Test Automation Engineer, you will be a part of the TestCenter Technical Test Services team and will focus on End-2-End test within New Web environment.
The ideal candidate for the role of Automation Tester should have:
- Experience as a Test Automation Engineer with broad exposure to programming, databases, integrations, debugging, back-end, front-end, CI/CD etc.
- Database experience (SQL) – nice to have
- Integration experience (data transformations, API
Strongfield Aviation is recruiting on behalf of client
Our client is a leading vehicle company are seeking a senior software development engineer with whole vehicle knowledge and high-level software architecture definition experience for a powertrain torque control development project.
They are looking for an experienced software engineer with experience in the automotive/vehicle industry with a number of years embedded C programming experience and the ability to work with complex automotive system design/architecture. You will ensure integration with external customers vehicle architecture and that functions demands are implemented within Engine Control Units (ECUs). In addition, some experience of vehicle testing is required.
This is a long-term contract based at the client’s main site, which is about 30km from the centre of Stockholm.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive for Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
The Senior Engineer, Development is responsible for development tasks like coding and debugging of complex scope using standard concepts and principles. Works as a fully contributing team member, under broad guidance. S/he should be able to apply own judgment and independently determine a course of action to execute it, post review. S/he is responsible for coaching, guiding and mentoring junior members of the team to help them scale up faster.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates a high-level and a low-level design for a given set of functional requirements as a marketable feature or a set of use cases.
- Implements (coding) functional requirements with good quality according to best coding practices.
Letar du efter ett arbete som är varierande och bjuder på utmaningar?
Framtiden, Stockholms län
Nu söker vi efter vår nästa medarbetare för att förstärka vårt team.
PAf Rekrytering, Lund
PilotfishBRINGS INTERNET OF THINGS INTO PUBLIC TRANSPORT One standardized solution connects all your vehicle systems to each other...
Academic Work, Göteborg
Om NaviproNavipro levererar affärssystem med hög funktionalitet och flexibilitet för fashion-industrin och för företag med kundorderstyrd...
PAf Rekrytering, Sverige