286 hittade annonser
Alstom Transport AB, Sundbyberg
To the company in Sweden, we are now recruiting a Site Controller. The Site Controller is responsible for the financial reporting of the Swedish ALSTOM sites and depots and is a key player of the Swedish Management Team with direct report to the Nordic Finance Director and dotted line to the Sweden Managing Director.
As the Site Controller you will:
- Bring to the Site and Country Management a regular true and fair view of Sites activity (monthly/yearly closing, budgets and forecasts, project execution), ensuring compliance with local accounting & tax regulations (statutory), Group accounting standards and Internal Control rules & principles.
- Support the Site Managing Director, Head of departments and Tender & Project Management for financial matters and performance monitoring of the site.
- Support, implement and monitor the Product Lines objectives as well as the Country objectives in the sites.
Alstom Transport AB, Helsingborg
The future of transportation is already here. Alstom, with recorded sales of 7.3 billion in the 2016/17 fiscal year, is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility.
As a Project Controller, you will manage the controlling and financial reporting of projects according to the company's internal control rules. Your main tasks will be a follow-up, forecasting, analysis and management of the projects as well as manage the risks and opportunities in the projects.
In this role you are part of the project management team and together with the project team responsible for ensuring that the controlling, accounting and reporting in the projects are in line with the organization's guidelines. You shall also ensure that all financial processes and internal guidelines are implemented in the projects.
Bli del av en öppen och dynamisk arbetsplats där professionell och personlig utveckling står högt på agendan. Genom att göra hållbara energilösningar mer kostnadseffektiva, utveckla ny teknik för framtidens smarta industri och elektrifiera person- och godstransporter gör vi verklighet av vår vision om en hållbar värld.
Du rapporterar direkt till Head of HR FSS Sweden och är samtidigt en del av ett Nordiskt och globalt nätverk där du fungerar som svensk kontaktperson och projektresurs för olika globala projekt och initiativ. Tjänsten är en tillsvidareanställning.
- Du kommer vara ansvarig för den dagliga leveransen inom HR FSS Operations, bestående av tre leveransområden, HR System & Data, vår front desk, AskHR samt HR Administration
- Du har sex direkt rapporterande anställda och ansvarar för deras professionella utveckling och välmående
We are now looking for a visionary leader to join our team as Head of Sales Digital Enterprise with a clear mission of defining the next step in promotion of our concept Digital Enterprise for the Division Digital Factory/Process industries & Drives. You will be part of a close collaboration with the other Nordic Siemens organizations regarding the implementation of our Digital Enterprise go-to-market strategy.
- Foster innovation and growth by promoting the latest technologies. Identify opportunities and create business models to expand, optimize and transform the business
- Based on Key Account Management, you will support our sales of digital products and services to selected customers in co-creation with the respective customers
The purpose of this role is to provide marketing support to our stores on a business level and to develop strong and effective local marketing plans for the stores. In Sweden our 114 stores are divided between two Marketing Operation Managers and as one of them now is assuming a new role within the team we are recruiting her replacement.
You will be reporting to the Head of Marketing for Sweden and working closely with our stores as well as other functions such as Retail, Finance and Product and Business Development this is a full-time position with specific responsibilities.
In this role you will:
- Create individual store marketing plans supporting retail plans
- Use analysis demographical tools available to base individual plans
- Development and planning of local activation plans per trimester in line with retail
Jobbsafari recruiting on behalf of Occlutech International AB i Helsingborg
We are now looking for an Regulatory Affairs Specialist to strengthen our growing registration department.
Primary responsibilities will include assisting the Company's Global Head of Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management in filing and maintaining international medical device registrations. The position requires interacting with regulatory and clinical affairs, as well as other professionals at Occlutech's sites (Sweden, Turkey and Germany) and with the Company's OEM manufacturers, suppliers and distributors worldwide.
Är du redo för ett välsmakande jobb?
Poolia, Stockholms län
Scania is a world-leading provider of transport solutions.
Solar är ett sourcing- och serviceföretag med verksamhet främst inom el, VVS och ventilationsteknik.
Academic Work, Göteborg
Vill du vara på vår digitaliseringsresa och aktivt medverka till att forma våra kunders framtida upplevelse?
3, Stockholms län
Job Description (Roles and Responsibilities). The British Embassy in Stockholm is part of a worldwide network, representing British political, economic and consular interests overs...
Foreign & Commonwealth Office, Stockholms län