48 jobs match your search
Sennheiser Communications A/S, Ballerup
As eCommerce Manager your mission is to implement our eCommerce roadmap which starts with building our international web stores. For this you will liaise with external partners and make sure that we reach sales readiness during 2019.
Further down the road, you will drive the online sales process by operating the web store, continuously developing it and rolling it out to new markets. As part of our Gaming Marketing & Sales team at our headquarters, you will also be the go-to-person for our subsidiaries when it comes to defining their e-commerce project strategies and objectives, scope and business requirements.
Your work areas include:
- Development of web shops as defined in the sales strategy and in accordance to CI/CD guidelines
- Secure the web shop is tied properly into the CRM and eCommerce systems
- Profit/Loss responsibility for platform
Zooplus AG, Munich, Germany
- Optimizing the online shop and drive sales and profitability
- Sales-oriented placement of the (promotion) products and brands in the online shop zooplus.se and bitiba.se
- Responsibility for creation, implementation and evaluation of online sales promotions and other direct marketing activities
- Supervising and quality assurance of the translators
- Continuous improvement of the online shop e.g. extension of the product categories and implementation of e-mailing campaigns
- Development of customer retention program e.g. bonus program
- Monitoring and analysis of sales KPIs e.g. revenue, sales, contribution margin
Zooplus AG, Munich, Germany
- Development of the regional price strategy and implementation for the Nordics region
- Analysis of the sales figures of the individual areas and identification of optimization potentials for growth and earnings increase through targeted pricing
- Managing the entire operational pricing process for our online shops
- Regular creation of reports as well as ad hoc analyses
- Conduction of competitive analysis as a basis for competitive pricing
- Continuous optimization of prices based on the price-selling function and the
Siemens, London, United Kingdom; Paris, France; Leuven, Belgium; Gothenburg, Sweden
As part of our continued growth we are seeking a highly motivated Application Engineer to join our Simcenter Customer Support organization, to provide expert technical advice in all aspects of Systems simulation to our clients using Simcenter Amesim and our other System Simulation tools.
- Support our customers in the use of Simcenter 1D system simulation solutions within an international and multi-cultural environment
- Execution of regular customer visits
- Perform customer training and create/update training materials
Siemens offers a comprehensive reward package which includes a competitive basic salary, bonus scheme, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
The European Patent Office (EPO), The Hague/Munich
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!
We are currently seeking engineers and scientists, with a Master's degree in engineering, physics, chemistry or natural sciences, to work as European Patent Examiners.
Your main responsibilities
- Carrying out patent examination from the search to the post-grant stage, and solving complex technical and legal problems in the process
- Taking a broad perspective to identify solutions whilst ensuring the uniform and effective application of the EPC (European Patent Convention) and other legal texts
- Creating and maintaining classification systems to ensure efficient and effective searching
Jobbet är på deltid och du kan själv välja vilka dagar som passar dig.
FÖRENINGEN BARNAKADEMIN, Stockholms län
Join a high-performance sales team at a fast-growing Marketing Tech SaaS company.With cutting-edge technology, Funnel provides all the data...
Nordic Retail, Stockholms län
For one of our clients we are looking for a Business Change Manager, who speaks german and english fluently, and who could work in Germany.
Company Description: Netlight Consulting is a value driven IT-consultancy Company destined to facilitate and innovate the IT-...
NETLIGHT CONSULTING AB, Stockholms län