1 247 hittade annonser
Management Events, Stockholm
We are now looking for a Swedish speaking Key Account Manager for senior B2B sales role. Would you like to work with an awarded service concept and bring your sales expertise in?
This role will involve both the account management and maximizing of revenue streams from existing ICT sector accounts, as well as driving new business development opportunities.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation package with rewards from the results (base salary, commissions and bonuses)
- Continuous development opportunities in our sales academy and stepping stones further in your career
- Be part of a culture where we enjoy working together towards our targets and celebrate success together
ENG Bauen Ltd is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
A position for a Project Controls Engineer to take up an influential long-term contract position based out of Stockholm, Sweden as a senior member of the project controls team supporting several multimillion pound projects for a global leading manufacturer.
This is an ideal role for Project Controls Engineer that has worked client side with a strong background in both planning and cost and has the experience to see a project through from FEED to execution.
The main purpose of the position will be to support various projects from the small upgrades to the construction of new plants, you will also be overseeing the general management of the EPCM contractor and clients.
ENG Bauen Ltd is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Position for a Senior Project Planner to take up an influential long term contract position based out of Stockholm, Sweden supporting the multiple multimillion pound plant upgrades at a specialist manufacturing facility.
This is an ideal role for a client-side senior planner with a strong background in P6 planning, change management, forecasting, budgets, EPCM, Commissioning and the experience to see a project through from FEED to execution.
The main purpose of the position will be to support various projects from infrastructure projects, equipment & asset installation projects and maintenance projects on brownfield sites, you will also be overseeing the general management of the EPCM contractor and clients.
LEGO System A/S, Solna
Get hands-on experience with Trade Marketing in a team covering the Nordic market. Take this opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, while you prepare for your career.
In this student worker position, you join the Nordic Trade Marketing department that prepares and further develop marketing plans and e-commerce assets for the LEGO Group in the Nordic region. Here, you will work closely with the Trade Marketing team and get hands-on experience with a broad range of marketing disciplines, including in-store marketing, customer training, newsletters and e-commerce.
©2017 The LEGO Group
Esprit de Corp. Danmark A/S, Stockholm
We are looking for an HR Officer Retail to join our organisation serving offices & stores in Sweden & Denmark. You will become vital for our Scandinavian Retail stores and have a great involvement and impact. You will be the first point of contact for all store staff and store management in Sweden and support the business.
The position is part-time looking at around 25 hours/week. You will report directly to the HR Partner, Nordic and be based at our Swedish office in our store at Drottninggatan in Stockholm.
- Act as sparring partner for the regional manager and store managers and as their point of entry into HR while also working closely with the HR Partner and one other HR colleague
- Recruitment process from A-Z of sales associates - take lead and secure best practice processes
The role is part of the Industries team within the CCM sub-segment (focusing on the Simcenter STAR-CCM+ solution, formerly the CD-adapco business), which is part of in Simulation and Test segment of Siemens PLM Software. The team consists of 10 individuals who are each responsible for leading the Simcenter STAR-CCM+ business strategy for their industry. This individual will be the lead for Rotating machinery (eg gas turbines) and industrial equipment (eg pumps).
The role has two key functions:
- Business development. Supporting the sales and marketing teams to drive business for Simcenter STAR-CCM+ within this Industry.
- Helping to create value, by identifying and quantifying market opportunities, and how to realize them (eg to buy, build or partner).
Whitehall Resources recruiting on behalf of client in Malmö
ETL Expert In MS SQL Server Integration Service With Azure Cloud experience for a project with a globally operating business based in Malmo, Sweden.
Duration: Preferably from 29 January 2018 to 15 March 2018 with options to extend thereafter.
Needs to have skills in:
- SQL Server DB Backbone
- SSIS (SQL Server Integration Service)
Miracle Partners Ltd recruiting on behalf of client in Malmö
ETL Developer with MS SSIS expertise is required for a short assignment (until mid-March) located in Malmo/Sweden.
In the role of ETL Developer you will:
- Develop a tax reporting solution by integrating data from various sources in an Azure data lake through ETL technology.
The ideal candidate for the role of ETL Developer should have:
- Strong ETL development experience.
- Expertise in SSIS (MS SQL Server Integration Service)
- Data modelling skills based on MS SQL Server technology
Management Events, Stockholm
Would you like to develop in your B2B-sales career? With Management Events, you get to use consultative sales style and be in contact with ICT-solution provider companies. Join our successful team at the Stockholm office!
In brief, we bring together solution providers and top-level executives and guarantee 1-2-1 meetings between these target groups at our events. In this role, you will help the solution providers to reach their target groups and the right investors through our service concept.
Strongfield Aviation is recruiting on behalf of client
Leading Aerospace company are seeking a number of Stress Engineers from the aerospace sector to join a major programme developing a military fast jet aircraft. They are looking for both Airframe Stress Engineers and Systems Stress Engineers with experience of at least some of the following:
- Static Stress analysis with good understanding of classical stress analysis methods (hand calculations)
- FEM tools (Nastran, Patran, Abaqus or Hypermesh)
- Fatigue & Damage Tolerance and static sizing
The client is based in central Southern Sweden served by a local airport with links to Amsterdam and Copenhagen as well as a fast train line to Stockholm Arlanda airport (2.5 hours).
Jobbsafari recruiting on behalf of Occlutech International AB in Helsingborg
To continue to support its growing European and international customer base, Occlutech seeks a highly motivated CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT, Sales & Logistics.
- Contact person for national and international customers, distributors and colleagues.
- Customer and order management
- Correspondence with our sales team/distributors/customers via phone or e-mail.
The position will be based in Helsingborg, Sweden and offers a unique possibility for a dynamic and ambitious individual to grow with a fast growing highly globalised company.
Skills Alliance recruiting on behalf of client
Radek Weichert at Skills Alliance is recruiting for a ( Senior ) Clinical Research Associate to join a Medium size global CRO in Sweden. It is a friendly global organisation with offices in most European countries. The CRO works mainly with smaller sponsor organisation and pride themselves on being less corporate.
- Very interesting projects in various therapy area
- Your responsibilities will be more diverse than with big CRO (you will be responsible for the whole project from start to termination)
- Small team in Sweden but strong support from Country Manager and Senior Project Manager
- They do not overwork and have reasonable travel requirement
- Competitive salary and benefits.
Skills Alliance recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Radek Weichert at skills Alliance is recruiting for a (Senior) Clinical Research Associate to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry, working office based or partly office based in Stockholm, Sweden.
On a permanent basis:
- Work for a global company (outsourced from medium CRO)
- Work on new breakthrough studies in various therapeutic areas (Oncology, Dermatology)
- Be dedicated to one pharmaceutical company.
Salary and benefits: very competitive (our clients can be very flexible for the right candidate (I'll be happy to reveal the salary brackets during our confidential discussion).
Mercuri Urval söker för kund
Ambitionen med sekretariatet är, att den skall vara en drivande aktör när det gäller att bidra till visionen om ett Greater Copenhagen i Danmark, Sverige och internationellt.
Uppdraget innebär också:
- Proaktivt utveckla, inspirera, utmana och ge förslag kring relevanta politiska beslut till styrelsen i samklang med den politiska sammansättningen.
- Genomföra styrelsens beslut.
- Sätta en tydlig riktning för sekretariatets arbete samt vara en drivande kraft när det gäller att utveckla GCSC.
Do you appreciate quality and best-in-class customer experience? Do you want to be a part of a strong brand? Are you a passionate leader who can motivate your colleagues, while maintaining focus on excellent sales results? If so, you might be the assistant store manager we are looking for to help manage our fantastic store at Drottninggatan in close corporation with the Store Manager.
Responsibilities of a PANDORA Asisstant Store Manager:
- Leadership and development
- Targets and results
- Retail operations
- Inventory and cost control
You will become part of an exciting and dynamic work environment, with the possibility of personal development. You will work closely together with the Store Manager and a team consisting of passionate and performance driven sales assistants.
Specsavers is looking for a Finance Controller to our Business Services function (SBS), who will be the Finance Controller responsible for a selection of our stores. This will include financial reporting and communication of store performance within the organisation with the purpose to monitor and improve store performance. The role will also include improving and developing the routines and processes to further enhance the services provided to store partners as well as other departments.
Key responsibilities are:
- Continuous and consistent analysis of financial data. Present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner to store partners as well as management and the Retail department.
- Communicate clear monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements for the stores; monitor progress and changes.
- Handling daily ad hoc queries from Azets, the Retail department and store partners.
Unique Human Capital recruiting on behalf of Ascendis Pharma A/S in Hellerup
In a fast growing biotech company
As QMS Manager at Ascendis Pharma, the main success criteria is to create a good understanding of QMS guidelines and procedures in order to support the different business areas. Ascendis Pharma has just launched a new cloud-based Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) and in cooperation with all functions across Ascendis Pharma worldwide, you will contribute with your knowledge within QMS to ensure compliance according to requirements. You will be part of a global QA team and become part of a very exciting journey taking Ascendis to the next level.
Your main responsibilites are:
- Drive the implementation of the QMS module of the EDMS
- Apply your experience and knowledge with Standard Operating Procedures in the establisment and implementation of Ascendis Pharma’s Quality System
- Design and implement global training processes
Are you looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America's top 100 most trusted companies while also increasing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are currently recruiting for the role of Online Map Quality Analyst in Sweden.
The Work Will Involve
- Reading and applying written guidelines on how to complete the work
- Passing an online evaluation to demonstrate capability
- Completing online mapping and routing related tasks
The project may require availability of up to 20 hours per week.
EG A/S, Malmö, Oslo, Ballerup and AarhusAs a graduate, you will be employed in a business unit where you will be introduced to a broad field of assignments. Working within digital transformation, you will use your knowledge to facilitate the customer's implementation of a solution. You will have your own area of responsibility, typically in project-based assignments, which allows you to add value to business in the following ways:
- You will work with data modelling, reporting or customer experience.
- You will perform analyses to identify critical business challenges/requirements.
- You will help customers gain access to data and use it intelligently.
Rockwell Automation A/S, Albertslund, Denmark or Lund, Sweden
You will have the lead to generate proposals for engineering, consulting and projects within a broad scope of Industrial Automation and IT. In the job, you will be able to expand both your technical and commercials skills based on one of the broadest Service and Solutions offerings in the market.
Main Responsibility & Tasks
- Work with Rockwell Sales to assess and respond to engineering, consulting and project opportunities
- Work to pre-defined SLAs
- Close cooperation and communication with customers, Rockwell Sales and Field Engineers/Consultants, to explore, understand and define the functional requirements of an engineered solution
Promando A/S recruiting on behalf of e-Boks AB in Stockholm
e-Boks AB offers companies, public authorities and private persons an effective, secure and easy-to-use platform for digital communication, transfers and storage of important and confidential information. e-Boks’ unique competencies within digital handling of documents in a very secure way has created +10 million users in Europe so far.
The e-Boks Swedish team is placed in the center of Stockholm.
Your key areas of responsibility wil be
- Create and develop strong relations with relevant companies at the Swedish market in order to create new attractive customers for e-Boks in Sweden
- Contribute to the development of the Swedish market through development of partnerships that add new Services aimed at the users of the e-Boks platform
Electronics Engineering at its best in a challenging, unusual context? Are you interested in working for the biggest accelerator complex in the world, taking responsibility for design, development and support of hardware in the control systems? If so, join the Hardware and Timing Section of CERN's Controls Group at CERN. CERN, take part!
In the Beams Department (BE), Controls Group (CO), Hardware and Timing Section (HT) you will participate in the design of controls and data acquisition hardware within a team of electronics designers.
We offer a limited-duration contract for a period of 5 years. Limited-duration contracts shall terminate by default on their date of expiry. Subject to certain conditions, holders of limited-duration contracts may apply for an indefinite position.
As a Sales Account Executive at HubSpot, you use inbound selling strategies to find new business and help them grow using HubSpot software. You benefit from inbound leads and partner with Business Development Reps to research prospects and create outreach strategies. You run online demos of the HubSpot software and successfully sell the HubSpot value proposition. Your target clients will largely consist of - but will not be limited to - small and mid-sized businesses.
What are some of the benefits of working at HubSpot?
- Generous remuneration and stock units
- Interactive employee training and onboarding
- An education allowance up to €3,500 per annum
- Free breakfast and lunch catered on-site
- 25 days holidays
- On-site gym and fitness workshops
EG A/S, Malmö
As a graduate, you will be employed in a business unit where you will be introduced to a broad field of assignments. Working as a business consultant, you will use your business knowledge in implementation projects, either to facilitate the customer's implementation of a new solution or to facilitate end-to-end application services on our large customer accounts. You will have your own area of responsibilities, which allows you to add value to business in the following ways:
- You will work with business development and product implementation.
- You will perform analyses to identify critical business challenges/requirements.
- You will offer advice on optimising business procedures.
Nordicipmarketing AB, Stockholm
- Work as a representative for our client Reebok and as a fitness expert at various retailers
- Activate consumers, instructors and store staff through product trials and events
- Provide consumer consultations at the Point of Sale (POS) for various regional retailers and ensure sell-out of fitness products
If you want to join an enthusiastic team and if you are passionate about sporting goods, we would gladly welcome your formal application.