1 483 hittade annonser
Rockwell Automation A/S, Lund, Göteborg eller Upplands Väsby
Som ny Industry Account Manager i vårt End User Sales Team kommer du att ingå i ett team av engagerade medarbetare med stor kompetens inom industriell automation och systemlösningar och kommer tillsammans med dem att arbeta för att säkerställa en fortsatt tillväxt.
- Ditt fokus kommer att vara försäljning av The Connected Enterpise, Rockwell Automations lösningar för Smart-tillverkning, kort beskrivet: Automation, Drivsystem, Mechatronic, MES, Analytics, samt försäljning av kompletta lösningar och tjänster inom Metals, Mining och Cement industrin
- Du får din egen kundportfölj, bestående av såväl befintliga som nya kunder
Vi erbjuder attraktiva anställningsvillkor i form av bonusprogram, tjänstebil, lunchförmån, friskvårdsbidrag, sjukförsäkring och pensionsförsäkring.
Evolution Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
One of our large Fintech clients is looking for a Java Developer to join the team on a 6-month contract based in Stockholm.
This is an exciting Greenfield project that involves being involved in the full development lifecycle of the product, from concept to launch.
What you will be doing:
- Writing clean code and tests.
- Building Microservices in Java.
- Work with technologies such as AWS, Docker and Jenkins.
What you need:
- Solid commercial Java experience .
- Ideally have successfully applied and are enthusiastic about Agile/XP Practices. (Pair/Mob Programming, TDD, BDD, CI/CD).
- A willingness to learn new technologies.
Aim Hire Jobs recruiting on behalf of a client in Stockholm
My client, a global IT consultancy, is looking to recruit an experienced Application Tester for a very long term contract role.
The consultant/s shall be requested to perform various tasks related to the projects, products, applications and services developed in the ICT Development section. The tasks will include:
- Perform regression testing, functional and non-functional testing (incl. performance and load testing) to identify defects in the systems developed and maintained by the section;
- Review specifications prior development start in regards to clarity;
- Create test cases based on the system documentation;
- Participate in the development team and work on development tasks;
- Provide reports about the tests conducted;
Betting Appointments recruiting on behalf of a client in Stockholm
My client is a Swedish game studio developing innovative video slots for real money online gambling and free to play social markets!
As a Game FX Artist, you will be a central figure in one of the game teams, creating rich and rewarding effects (mostly real-time) that will have a substantial impact on the design and quality of the games. You will work with everything from visualizing early game ideas, to producing the final artwork used in the games.
You will work with everything from visualizing early game ideas, to producing the final artwork used in the games. You will design them in close collaboration with artists and developers in your team to jointly achieve the highest visual quality in mind. In order to play your part successfully, you will need to understand how the games work and being perceived.
Are you interested in the design and production of the electronic modules for world's largest accelerator LHC and its detectors? Are you also interested to further improve the quality and reliability of the electronic boards and modules, and to study and optimize production processes? CERN, take part!
Joining the Technology Department, you will work in the MPE Group responsible for the centralized services for CERN's electronics community for the layout design, prototype board assembly, industrialization and production of electronic boards and modules.
You will take part in the design and procurement of custom-made electronics for the systems across the CERN accelerator complex and its detectors. The electronic boards are designed according to very high standards and must be proven to operate with the required high levels of reliability and availability.
Software AG, Kista
The Territory Account Executive is responsible for using a consultative solution selling approach to grow and develop Software AG’s business in a given territory or account base (geography, set of industries, or combination thereof). The Territory Account Executive focuses on a set of 20-30 assigned accounts that she/he proactively covers to generate new opportunities and license revenue.
Essential Job Functions
- Achieve/exceed quarterly and yearly revenue targets using approved SAG business planning, account management, opportunity management, and monitoring processes tools.
- Drive and penetrate new accounts and meet with stakeholders (C level) within accounts selling large-scale collaboration solutions.
- Working directly or with the Partner Manager, builds & coordinates partnerships with top partners to generate incremental revenue opportunities.
Investigo is recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg
I am currently looking for an experienced SAP ME Consultant to join our customer on an initial 6-month contract in Sweden.
- Minimum three years hands-on experience of implementing SAP ME in discrete manufacturing with integration to ECC.
- Experience from Quality Management.
- Experience from Machine integration and machine connectivity.
Duration: Until 2018.09.30 (with possibilities for extension).
Do you have experience in compensation and benefits analysis? Are you interested in interpreting policies, rules and procedures and applying them in an organizational setting? If you relish a challenge, join CERN's Compensation and Benefits team and realize your potential. CERN, take part!
The Section is in charge of the implementation and control of dependency allowances, international mobility and related indemnities, education grants for dependent children, unemployment benefits, entitlements to special leave, compensation for special working hours, reimbursement of duty travel expenses, and pre-retirement programmes.
The position reports to the Benefits Section Leader, within a team of 6-7 people, and provides specialised administrative support for the above-listed financial and social benefits for members of personnel (employed or associated) in accordance with CERN Staff rules and regulations, and administrative procedures.
Your HR competencies can contribute to great scientific developments! As an experienced compensation and benefits specialist, would you like to contribute to the design and implementation of the Organisation's compensation and benefits policies and processes and be part of the team rolling out CERN's Strategy? CERN, take part!
The group plays a key role in areas such as compensation and classification, performance evaluation and merit recognition, benefits and entitlements, health insurance, social welfare. The group comprises around 20 members.
The person in this position works closely with and provides support to, the Group Leader in the design and implementation of the Organization's compensation and benefits policies and processes, and in the supervision and monitoring of the various HR processes under the group's responsibility.
We are currently building a Nordic Marketing team that will ensure the organisation's message is distributed across channels and to targeted audiences in order to meet sales objectives. This will mean seeking out new ways to deliver messages, such as mobile platforms, video and social media.
In this role you will focus on:
- Brand management, supporting the Sales channels in the Nordics to help create short- to medium term strategies and plans. This will also mean identifying key trends based on our consumer insights and priorities.
- CRM implementation in the entire Nordic sales force and the development of the database drive in order to make us more “data-driven” when it comes to decision making.
- Marketing automation and channel strategy to utilise “new” technology and trends to optimize marketing spend and results.
Resourceink Limited is recruiting on behalf of client in Kista
Our client is a globally renowned provider of power solutions, from AC-DC power supplies to DC converters. With 32 offices worldwide and revenues in excess of $150million, they are a market leader in managing projects from in-house design through to manufacture.
- Based in Kista, Sweden, reporting to the European Sales Manager in the UK
- You will be responsible for managing sales activity across the Nordics territory
- Managing an established client base to maximise revenue within
- Working for a genuine market-leader in this space, a global company with huge opportunity for growth
- Ongoing training provided
Jobbsafari recruiting on behalf of Occlutech International AB in Helsingborg
To continue to support its growing European and international customer base, Occlutech seeks a highly motivated CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT, Sales & Logistics.
- Contact person for national and international customers, distributors and colleagues.
- Customer and order management
- Correspondence with our sales team/distributors/customers via phone or e-mail.
The position will be based in Helsingborg, Sweden and offers a unique possibility for a dynamic and ambitious individual to grow with a fast growing highly globalised company.
The main purpose and responsibilities of this position are to ensure that all VAT returns and associated statistical returns for the Siemens businesses in the Nordic region are filed and paid on time. Further to drive and implement a standardized VAT compliance process in the Nordic region, including reviews and audits. Drive, standardize and simplify structure in the area of tax technology and processes with regards to VAT as well as CIT and TP for Siemens in the Nordic region.
Examples of VAT key responsibilities
- Processes and Systems
- VAT Compliance and Controls
- Business Support
Your main responsibilities will be to drive and implement the standard Global VAT process structure in Siemens, to identify and mitigate potential VAT risks/liabilities in the Nordic region and evaluate the impact of future legislative changes to Siemens businesses in the Nordic region. Further, to provide VAT advice and to support both the Siemens tax organisation as a whole as well as the local Nordic Siemens businesses.
- Support the Nordic Head of Tax in respect of new acquisitions, reorganisations and historical challenges in the region.
- Identify and mitigate potential VAT risks and liabilities in the region.
- Provide on request expert technical advice to any Siemens business.
Your tasks? You will engage in a 15 weeks project to evaluate new products to our service line. With support from our R&D department, you will develop business cases and create opportunities to be implemented in our future’s fleet. The work involves coordinating work within Engineering from a business perspective. Siemens is optimizing the serviceability of the new gas turbines and you will play a crucial role in the conceptual phase of inspections tools and procedures.
- Define and decide which improvements are beneficial for our service fleet.
- Propose business cases and forecasts for the solutions proposed.
- Communicate enhancement estimates to the engineering and business stakeholders involved.
For this internship, the applicant should be currently enrolled in an education program within business administration, engineering or alike.
LEGO System A/S, Solna
Get hands-on experience with Trade Marketing in a team covering the Nordic market. Take this opportunity to develop your skills in an international environment, while you prepare for your career.
In this student worker position, you join the Nordic Trade Marketing department that prepares and further develop marketing plans and e-commerce assets for the LEGO Group in the Nordic region. Here, you will work closely with the Trade Marketing team and get hands-on experience with a broad range of marketing disciplines, including in-store marketing, customer training, newsletters and e-commerce.
©2017 The LEGO Group
Som HR-Manager leder du det dagliga arbetet i CMP:s svenska HR-team, som består av 4 engagerade direktrapporterande kollegor.
Du driver HR-strategier för de svenska HR-frågorna inom rekrytering, lönerevision och fackliga förhandlingar. Utöver det supporterar du även affärsområdescheferna i olika personalrelaterade ärenden.
I din roll som HR-manager har du också det överordnade ansvaret att säkerställa att de svenska affärsområdena, dess chefer och ca 150 anställda följer rådande lagstiftning, policies och överenskommelser.
Strongfield Aviation is recruiting on behalf of client
Our client is a leading vehicle company are seeking a software test development engineer for a powertrain torque control development project. They are looking for good programming skills in Python and software testing experience on embedded systems, with a good knowledge of test automation working in a Hardware/Software-in-the-Loop (HiL/SiL) environment.
You will have worked in automotive/vehicle development and test projects, preferably with some knowledge of engines and transmission control systems.
This is a long-term contract based at the client’s main site, which is about 30km from the centre of Stockholm.
Strongfield Aviation is recruiting on behalf of client
Our client is a leading vehicle company are seeking a senior software development engineer with whole vehicle knowledge and high-level software architecture definition experience for a powertrain torque control development project.
They are looking for an experienced software engineer with experience in the automotive/vehicle industry with a number of years embedded C programming experience and the ability to work with complex automotive system design/architecture. You will ensure integration with external customers vehicle architecture and that functions demands are implemented within Engine Control Units (ECUs). In addition, some experience of vehicle testing is required.
This is a long-term contract based at the client’s main site, which is about 30km from the centre of Stockholm.
Innovation, excellence and creativity. If you can relate to our brand values we are off to a good start. If you have a deep interest in cell biology, are passionate about finding the right opportunities and love to build relationships we are getting excited.
You will be responsible for all our ranges of instruments and reagents to public and private research laboratories within the southern part of Sweden.
The role involves developing, implementing and monitoring action plans and also to draft and negotiate sales proposals.
In close cooperation with our great team including fellow sales consultants, local marketing, application specialist and clinical account manager you will organize and attend seminars and exhibitions.
Aptean uses its core values of Drive for Results, Win Together, Foster Innovation, and Be Courageous to guide its employee community to serve every customer in every geography and market.
The Senior Engineer, Development is responsible for development tasks like coding and debugging of complex scope using standard concepts and principles. Works as a fully contributing team member, under broad guidance. S/he should be able to apply own judgment and independently determine a course of action to execute it, post review. S/he is responsible for coaching, guiding and mentoring junior members of the team to help them scale up faster.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Creates a high-level and a low-level design for a given set of functional requirements as a marketable feature or a set of use cases.
- Implements (coding) functional requirements with good quality according to best coding practices.
Are you a laboratory technical engineer with experience in assembly and operation of electro-mechanical systems and work coordination? Then seize the opportunity and join the Detector Technology Group operating at the heart of CERN Experimental Physics Department. Within our team, you will contribute to the development, construction and testing of leading-edge technology solutions for the next generation of particle detectors. CERN, take part!
In the Departmental Silicon Facility (DSF) and Solid-State Detector (SSD) laboratory, solid-state detectors are developed, characterized, qualified and assembled into detector components. In the SSD laboratory, various test systems are used to evaluate the properties and performance of the semiconductor sensors.
Jobbsafari recruiting on behalf of Occlutech International AB i Helsingborg
We are now looking for an International Registration Specialist to strengthen our growing registration department.
Primary responsibilities will include assisting the Company's Global Head of Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management in filing and maintaining international medical device registrations. The position requires interacting with regulatory and clinical affairs, as well as other professionals at Occlutech's sites (Sweden, Turkey and Germany) and with the Company's OEM manufacturers, suppliers and distributors worldwide.
DO YOU WANT TO BE CHALLENGED IN ONE OF THE FASTEST GROWING BRANDS IN THE WORLD, FOCUSING ON TECHNOLOGY AND INNOVATION?
Samsung continues to grow, and we are now looking for a Business Controller based in our Nordic Headquarter in Kista.KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Drive the commercial planning of quarterly investments within Samsung Nordic for IM
- Control Total Investment to Market (TIM), i.e., contracted terms, spot investments and marketing, towards resellers and end consumers
- Provide mid-term rolling forecasting and monthly/quarterly/yearly closing of TIM cost, ensuring sufficient accrual level
Samsung offers you an exciting job in an international and dynamic organisation where there is a short time gap from idea to action. Would you like to join us?
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of client in Sorø, Denmark
STRING wants to be a central driving force in developing the future of one of Europe’s most dynamic regions.
STRING is a political network organisation stretching from Hamburg and Schleswig-Holstein in Germany to Region Zealand, Capital Region and the City of Copenhagen in Denmark, the City of Malmö, Region Skåne, Region Halland and Region Västra Götaland in Sweden as well as Akershus and Østfold Counties in Norway.
Are you interested in policy making processes and implementation? Do you have the drive and the energy to push forward the visions and ambitions of a large international political organisation with different cultures, languages and governing traditions?
Then you may be STRING’s new Managing Director and Head of Secretariat.