1 667 hittade annonser
Alstom Transport AB, Sundbyberg
To the company in Sweden, we are now recruiting a Site Controller. The Site Controller is responsible for the financial reporting of the Swedish ALSTOM sites and depots and is a key player of the Swedish Management Team with direct report to the Nordic Finance Director and dotted line to the Sweden Managing Director.
As the Site Controller you will:
- Bring to the Site and Country Management a regular true and fair view of Sites activity (monthly/yearly closing, budgets and forecasts, project execution), ensuring compliance with local accounting & tax regulations (statutory), Group accounting standards and Internal Control rules & principles.
- Support the Site Managing Director, Head of departments and Tender & Project Management for financial matters and performance monitoring of the site.
- Support, implement and monitor the Product Lines objectives as well as the Country objectives in the sites.
Alstom Transport AB, Helsingborg
The future of transportation is already here. Alstom, with recorded sales of 7.3 billion in the 2016/17 fiscal year, is the world leader in integrated transport systems and continues to push the boundaries of innovation & digital solutions for transportation systems and e-mobility.
As a Project Controller, you will manage the controlling and financial reporting of projects according to the company's internal control rules. Your main tasks will be a follow-up, forecasting, analysis and management of the projects as well as manage the risks and opportunities in the projects.
In this role you are part of the project management team and together with the project team responsible for ensuring that the controlling, accounting and reporting in the projects are in line with the organization's guidelines. You shall also ensure that all financial processes and internal guidelines are implemented in the projects.
Alstom Transport AB, Motala
Vi söker nu en HR Business Partner med ansvar för Kompensation och Förmåner för Alstom Sverige AB med placering i Motala
HR Business Partner är en generalistroll där du blir ansvarig för alla HR-relaterade frågor för en del av affärsverksamheten. I rollen som HR Business Partner samverkar du med cheferna i HR-relaterade frågor, både strategiskt och operativt, med allt från resursplanering, rekrytering, utveckling, löner och förmåner, rehabilitering, anbudsförfarandet, kontakt och förhandlingar med lokala fackliga parter.
Alstom Transport i Norden präglas av en entreprenörs anda som verkar för kontinuerlig tillväxt av verksamheten, men är också en del av en stor koncern som präglas av en internationell kultur där HR-frågorna värderas högt av ledningen. För rätt person finns det goda möjligheter till vidareutveckling inom koncernen.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a successful, rapidly growing company and have the following skills and qualifications?
What tasks will be waiting for you?
- Qualified guidance and intensive customer service of our new and existing customers
- Customer acquisition
- Support of enquiries and quotations as well as quotation follow-ups
- Close cooperation with internal sales and the sales colleagues from Meusburger
- Implementation of company presentations and product trainings
- Participating in trade fairs
Sefina Svensk Pantbelåning AB, Uppsala
Som Butikschef har du ett helhetsansvar för en av våra butiker. Dina främsta uppgifter är att utveckla dina medarbetare och driva verksamheten i enlighet med affärsplanen.
Dina arbetsuppgifter innefattar bland annat:
- Ansvara för kontorets värden och belåningsrutiner
- Belåning, värdering och försäljning till våra kunder
- Budgetansvar samt aktivt arbeta med våra nyckeltal
En dynamisk arbetsmiljö som består av passionerade och drivna kollegor med en positiv attityd. Du kommer att vara en del av ett team som arbetar nära varandra, hjälper varandra och värdesätter en bra atmosfär. Sefina är kollektivavtalsanslutna och vi erbjuder förmåner i form av löpande produktutbildningar, friskvårdsbidrag, rikskuponger, träningsaktiviteter, mässor, bonussystem mfl.
Hempel A/S, Gothenburg
As Area Sales Manager you will promote and sell Hempel’s products and services assigned in Sweden to achieve significant sales targets.
- Responsible for the portfolio of customers within the Protective segment
- Pursue sales leads
- Identify, research and contact prospective customers and build positive relationships that will generate future sales and repeat business
In Hempel, we offer a variety of global career possibilities and many cross-functional and cross-cultural working relationships. We strive to create the right conditions for personal and professional development.
Lionbridge Sweden, Gothenburg
Lionbridge is looking for a passionate and self-driven Account Manager to join our sales team. You will be responsible for sales activities within existing accounts in an assigned market, managing customer relationships and small accounts with the goal of expanding and maintaining revenue.
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with existing customer contacts, primarily through on-phone meetings.
- Develop revenue from existing customers and accounts through relationships, referrals, targeted prospecting, and other means.
- Achieve retention and growth targets set by the sales organization.
We can offer you a flexible and informal work environment with a competitive compensation package.
The main role of the Sales Administrator is to provide office based administration support for a team comprising several Sales Managers and Sales Orchestrators in support of renewing, up-selling, and closing of software, maintenance and services with customers; and support to customers on applicable product elements, business practices and associated contractual implications.
- Maintain a business relationship with existing system managers at customers primarily by phone including keeping account information updated in Salesforce.com and SAP.
- Support each responsible Sales Director and/or Sales Orchestrator in planning activities and objectives including Software and Services.
- Liaise with the customer, resolving queries within agreed timescales or escalating issues to the relevant group. Keeping the appropriate team member informed of activities within their Customer base.
Management Events, Stockholm or Helsinki
Are you a sales-minded, freshly graduated customer service superstar looking to start your career in one of the most innovative and fast growing event businesses in the market? This is your chance to kick-start your career in the international business world!
Management Events brings together top-level executives and solution providers, providing high value to both parties. Our concept attracts 20 000 visionary leaders to our events in ten countries, over 120 times a year.
Now we are looking for energetic Project Coordinators to commit the top decision-makers from European countries to our world-class invitation-only events. As a project coordinator, you are responsible for presenting and pitching our concept to the top decision-makers of the biggest companies in Norway
AVEVA AB, Malmö
Working as an integral part of the Training & Product Support department the Team Lead will supervise, develop and provide guidance to team members within the team. The Team Lead will also contribute to team deliverables while retaining overall responsibility for the timely, high-quality execution of team tasks.
The primary focus of the role is to guide and steer the team in their technical work from a position of representing and understanding the industry/end-user requirements. The TPS Hull & Initial Design Team consists of 4 staff based in Sweden, 1 staff member based in the UK, and occasionally a Graduate typically on 6 monthly rotation. Travel within Sweden and abroad will form part of the overall scope of work.
Are you an experienced test and measurements engineer with expertise using LabVIEW? Do you want to create systems that test and validate the accelerator components of the largest particle accelerator in the world? Do you want to improve your computer engineering skills and apply them to solve challenging measurement and control problems? Join CERN and discover a whole new world of measurement and control solutions. CERN, take part!
As a Test and Measurements Engineer in the MTA Section, you will: Develop and support the software framework for the analysis of LHC electrical circuit data. This framework, based on LabVIEW, provides the means to analyze the electrical integrity of the LHC electrical circuits which include superconducting magnets, current leads, power converters and quench protection equipment.
Novexx Solutions, Nol
1ST LEVEL SUPPORT – MECHATRONICS – SOFTWARE
You are the expert on our Customer Solutions and Services in the Nordic region:
- You will deliver professional Field Service on our labelling & software solutions through preventive maintenance, repairs, troubleshooting and deep failure analyses.
- You install, configure and test our hard- and software solutions.
- To ensure smooth start you will integrate software with existing systems and perform operator trainings.
NonStop Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of a client in Malmö
Exceptional Training Opportunity for C++ and C# Software Engineer 42,000 EUR+ depending on experience. This role with a world leading software development company offers you the chance to enhance your skills and work at the cutting edge of software development.
English is necessary. It would be advantageous to have:
- Agile or Scrum experience
- User Experience/design skills
- Open Graphics Library or direct X experience
Based in Malmö, Sweden which sits at the gateway to the Baltic this full-time permanent role attracts a highly competitive salary around 42,000EUR as well as an attractive benefits package. The company does offer assistance for relocators.
Vi söker en vikarierande affärsfokuserad och drivande HR Business Partner som vill bli en del av teamet, med placering på vårt huvudkontor i centrala Stockholm. Som HRBP arbetar du nära affären som partner med organisationens chefer och bidrar till att våra medarbetare och ledare har det som krävs för att möta omvärldsförändringar och kundernas behov.
Du arbetar i en bred roll över hela HR-området och rapporterar till HR & Payroll Manager. Som en självklar och stabil del av verksamheten stöttar du organisationens ca 30st chefer i samtliga personalrelaterade frågor. Du driver projekt utifrån HR-året.
Hansen Toft is recruiting on behalf of Interxion in Kista
Would you like to drive the growth for a fast-growing, trustworthy and forward-looking company with a sound working environment? And are you familiar with digitalisation, hybrid cloud solutions, data centres and IT outsourcing?
In this role, you will set the direction for 10 dedicated and skilled professionals within the existing Sales and Marketing teams. Together with your dedicated employees, you will be responsible for developing, driving and realising the sales growth required to fulfill Interxion’s ambitious business plan in the Nordics. In detail, you will:
- Set direction and define the path for future growth of the Business in the Nordics
- Set and align the strategies for sales, business development & marketing
- Develop, retain and manage the performance of the sales and marketing teams.
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
This role requires your business and industry expertise to help us position AWS as the technology platform of the future. As a Partner Manager, you’ll help execute on our strategy to build mind share and assist adoption of Amazon’s infrastructure web services including Amazon S3, Amazon EC2, Amazon SimpleDB, Amazon SQS across our strategic business partners and their customers – often working with clients at CXO level.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Establishing and growing business and technical relationships, and managing the day-to-day interactions with these accounts
- Creating and articulating compelling value propositions around AWS
- Driving overall customer adoption, and interacting seamlessly with Public Sector customers and AWS team members across services
Together with our clients’ scientists and development engineers, you will contribute to defining and describing new technologies in the best possible way in order to obtain optimal patent protection. You will also contribute to written and oral proceedings with the patent authorities on behalf of our clients.
Furthermore, you will be involved in forming infringement and validity opinions, in cases where our clients wish to avoid conflicts with their competitors, and in cases in which conflicts already exist.
Finally, you will have the opportunity to take part in the internal development of Inspicos, including participating in workshops, to develop our marketing strategies and to optimise our internal procedures.
Miracle Partners Ltd recruiting on behalf of a client in Lund
We are looking for an Electronic Designer for a 6 months contract opportunity based in Lund/Sweden.
The ideal candidate for this role should have skills within electricity schemes and it is also important to be able to work independently with Cadence.
We expect the candidate to have min. 3 years experience in the field.
Computer Futures recruiting on behalf of a client in Uppsala
I am looking for a freelancer to start on an 8-month assignment in Uppsala, working with User Interface, Design, Implementation, and Testing. The assignment is about the development of CallGuide Edge web clients.
- Experience in development of web-based applications with a user focus
- Knowledge of Vue.js/Angular.js
If you are a motivated and flexible team player with the skills described above, please get in touch to learn more!
Management Events, Stockholm
Is your passion to boost sales processes and marketing actions for B2B service- and solution providers by enabling them to reach the right prospects at the right time?
As a B2B Account Manager, you have ownership of the complete sales process from A to Z - from prospecting to closing the deals - both new business and growing your named accounts.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- At the beginning of your employment we offer you a 4-week onboarding to learn all about our products, sales process and customers. This will equip you for a successful start of your career with us! You will practice all necessary skills before going to action.
- After your onboarding the ME Sales Academy continues to build your professional competencies from multiple angles; international sales, account management, resilience, EQ - and many more.
Nigel Frank International Ltd is recruiting on behalf of a client in Gothenburg
As a backend developer, you will be working closely with the company's front-end developers. My client's expectations of you are, that you are a talented Web Developer with a focus on the back-end. You are passionate about development and design, and constantly want to develop.
What the company can offer you
- In house product development
- Modern office in the middle of Gothenburg
- Full training in Episerver if needed
My client is looking for an individual who possess the desired skill set of:
- Experience in ASP.NET, C#, SQL, Q/A, GIT
- PREFERABLY also EPiServer but if senior this is not a requirement
Collabera is recruiting on behalf of a client in Västerås
Leading global recruitment outsourcing company is looking to recruit a Vendor Management Specialist/Recruiter based in Västerås, Sweden.
As a Vendor Management Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Create/assist the Hiring Manager in creating requisition and enter into VMS tool (Fieldglass)
- Screen information on incoming requisition
- Perform intake call with Hiring Managers
Since 1991, Collabera has been a leading provider of IT staffing solutions and services. We are known for providing the best staffing experience and taking great care of our clients and employees.
We are seeking a mechanical technician, an expert in mechanical manufacturing and precision machining techniques including state of the art CNC machines. You will work in the mechanical workshop of the magnet development laboratory of the Superconducting Magnet Design and Technology section (MDT) of the Magnets, Superconductors and Cryostats (TE-MSC) Group. CERN, take part.
As an experienced mechanical technician, you will take responsibility for the operation, maintenance and upgrade of the mechanical workshop in the magnet laboratory that is responsible for the development of new types of superconducting magnets and you will be involved in the manufacturing of challenging mechanical parts.
Playtech Holding Sweden AB, Malmö
Are you ready to put your troubleshooting skills to the test?
As one of the members of our IT team, you have the possibility to be the hero of the day! As you solve all IT-related issues, you ensure the employees deliver the most amazing products for our customers and make the day to day operation go smooth. Your team is in charge of networking, administration, servers, infrastructure and maintenance.
We are always aiming at creating the top of the line web applications, and with a high demand environment with very high usage at peak usage. Also with a rapid changing environment we are always challenged to improve our software offering but also how we code and how we produce that code.
Jobbsafari recruiting on behalf of Occlutech International AB i Helsingborg
We are now looking for an Registration and Administration Specialist”to strengthen our growing registration department.
Primary responsibilities will include assisting the Company's Global Head of Regulatory Affairs and Quality Management in filing and maintaining international medical device registrations. The position requires interacting with regulatory and clinical affairs, as well as other professionals at Occlutech's sites (Sweden, Turkey and Germany) and with the Company's OEM manufacturers, suppliers and distributors worldwide.