149 hittade annonser
Do you have experience as a Service Desk Manager? Are you interested in taking a service and customer-oriented approach? Are you organized, multitasking, an excellent and flexible communicator, with a “can-do” attitude? Can you support your team through difficult, busy or sometimes stressful situations on a daily basis?
As a Service Desk Manager, you will be responsible for the daily operations of the Service Desk. In particular, you will:
- Be operationally responsible for incident and request handling and dispatching of the Service Desk; be ready to intervene on Service Desk issues and act instantly when necessary to solve operational problems.
- Report, analyse, monitor and take corrective actions, if required, on the Service Desk activity based on a defined service level agreement (SLA) and a set of key performance indicators (KPI’s).
As an electromechanical technician in the Network Operation Section (OP), you will be responsible for the operation and maintenance of diesel generators as well as for the operations of a designated area of the CERN high and low-voltage network. You will:
- Prepare, plan, carry out and monitor interventions on the diesel generators, such as periodic tests, preventive and corrective maintenance, and ensure that all diesel generators are available in case of emergency or malfunction.
- Prepare, plan, carry out and monitor interventions on the high and low voltage electrical network, including network reconfigurations, disconnection and isolation of equipment and making it safe.
Are you an Accelerator Physicist (Collective Effects) experienced in collective effects and interested in working in an exciting international environment at the forefront of modern science?
As an Accelerator Physicist (Collective Effects), you will contribute to the study of the collective effects in particle accelerators, in particular the mechanisms responsible for transverse coherent beam instabilities. You will also devise mitigation techniques to push further the performance of the existing and future CERN accelerators.
European Patent Office (EPO), Munich and The Hague
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!
We are currently seeking engineers and scientists in various technical fields to work as European Patent Examiners in Munich and The Hague.
What we offer
- the opportunity to acquaint yourself with the latest inventions and to enable innovation
- intellectual challenges and empowerment through professional development
- the chance to work with inspiring people from various different cultures
Management Events, Amsterdam, Helsinki or Stockholm
Looking for an opportunity to start your professional career in an international and fast-growing company? This can be the perfect opportunity for you - we are starting a new International Sales Management Trainee Program in August 2018 in Helsinki, Stockholm and Amsterdam. Both local and international aspects of work are included in this program.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- At the beginning of your employment a thorough 4-week onboarding to learn our products, processes and customers. This will equip to a successful start of your career with us!
- Competitive salary with bonus structure tailored to each step in your career, and benefits such as additional leave, regular training, team reward trips, dinners, team activities and events.
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible technician? Are you attracted by maintenance management in a technical environment and do you have good software packages skills? This is a unique opportunity to support maintenance activities and work on a technical database. CERN, take part!
As a CMM specialist, you will be in charge of all tasks related to the CMM system for the EN-CV Group, supporting the other technical services (in charge of the operation, maintenance and projects), and the administrative service (for the financial follow up of contracts), in the use of this system.
ENCG (EUROPEAN CONSULTING GROUP), Benalmádena
Sabbatsår i utlandet? Jobba i Spanien?
Ett spännande försäljningsjobb väntar dig som är sugen på nya utmaning och som har massor av positiv energi. Du har även viljan att arbeta aktivt och seriöst med försäljning i soliga Spanien. Vi erbjuder en bra arbetsplats med trygga förhållanden, spanskt arbetskontrakt och bra arbetstider. Vi finns i centrala Benalmádena vid kusten utanför Malaga.
På ENCG arbetar vi med telefonförsäljning och mötesbokning. Vi behöver dig vid våra telefoner så att du kan sälja kända varumärken och boka möten för våra stora kunder. Om du inte är världens bästa säljare hjälper vi dig att bli det genom jobbträning och utbildning hos oss. Det viktigaste är att du lust och vilja att komma igång med ett nytt säljjobb.
Du kommer att arbeta på vårt moderna kontor mitt i stan tillsammans med massor av härliga kollegor från både Sverige och Danmark.
We are looking for a strategically experienced Nordic Product Manager to join our team at BD, a global leader in Medical Technology.
The Nordic Product Manager will be responsible for the strategic imperative Everyday Essentials, including BD’s range of needles, syringes and IV-sets, which positively impacts the care of millions of patients in different healthcare settings every year. The responsibility includes driving the marketing strategy and product management in the Nordics, maintaining and establishing key customer relations and working with sales teams in all countries to ensure we reach our business objectives.
You will also manage and communicate new product introductions and be the point of reference for product knowledge at a Nordic level. You will own specified steps of the tender management process and work in a close cooperation with the Nordic Marketing Manager.
Management Events, Stockholm
Is your passion to boost sales processes and marketing actions for B2B service- and solution providers by enabling them to reach the right prospects at the right time?
As a B2B Account Manager, you have ownership of the complete sales process from A to Z - from prospecting to closing the deals - both new business and growing your named accounts.
Our commitment to your development and success?
- At the beginning of your employment we offer you a 4-week onboarding to learn all about our products, sales process and customers. This will equip you for a successful start of your career with us! You will practice all necessary skills before going to action.
- After your onboarding the ME Sales Academy continues to build your professional competencies from multiple angles; international sales, account management, resilience, EQ - and many more.
The purpose of this role is to provide marketing support to our stores on a business level and to develop strong and effective local marketing plans for the stores. In Sweden our 114 stores are divided between two Marketing Operation Managers and as one of them now is assuming a new role within the team we are recruiting her replacement.
You will be reporting to the Head of Marketing for Sweden and working closely with our stores as well as other functions such as Retail, Finance and Product and Business Development this is a full-time position with specific responsibilities.
In this role you will:
- Create individual store marketing plans supporting retail plans
- Use analysis demographical tools available to base individual plans
- Development and planning of local activation plans per trimester in line with retail
Epson is introducing a brand-new role to our Swedish/Nordics Professional Display sales team. We are seeking an Account Manager - Professional Display, who will drive sales in the installation projection market, engage and grow share through pro AV channel partners: value added resellers, system integrators, AV consultants etc. and at end-user level in defined vertical markets.
Our Career path offers a competitive salary with an outstanding suite of benefits. Colleagues based in all Offices feel valued as part of our Global Community. We are going through an exciting period of growth and looking for people that have the spirit to seize new opportunities and drive growth.
Uppdragshuset is a niched Swedish firm in an exciting growth phase.
Uppdragshuset, Stockholms län
The Department of Microtechnology and Nanoscience focuses on research, innovation and education within the fields of future electronics,...
Chalmers Tekniska Högskola AB, Göteborg
Are you a sales-minded, freshly graduated customer service super star looking to start your career in one of the most innovative and fast...
MANAGEMENT EVENTS SWEDEN AB, Stockholms län
Preferred Qualifications. A vacancy exists for a senior sales consultant for Oracle's customer experience (CX) cloud applications in the Western European CX Sales Consulting Cente...
Skånes universitetssjukhus i Malmö och Lund har sedan mitten av mars 2007 drivit ett Reproduktionsmedicinskt Centrum (RMC) vid Skånes...
Region Skåne , Skånes universitetssjukvård , Sjukhus, Malmö