Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
1 265 hittade annonser
Siteimprove A/S, Stockholm
Does growing a global SaaS business in the Swedish market and leading a team of exceptional people to achieve new heights sound like an exciting challenge for you? Do you enjoy the mix of strategic thinking and hands-on sales responsibilities? Are you result-oriented and have an entrepreneurial mindset?
If you can tick these boxes, you could very well be Siteimprove’s new Sales Manager in our Stockholm office, who will help lead and motivate a team of great people in order to grow our business in Sweden. At the same time as having managerial responsibilities, you will be responsible for bringing the sales team in on target. Mainly by supporting the Account Managers and when needed, direct sales on your behalf.
Your responsibility will be to grow the Swedish market by increasing sales as well as building, leading, and motivating your team. You will be responsible for setting strategy, executing results, and leading your team.
DIS – Danish Institute for Study Abroad, Stockholm
Opportunity to teach highly motivated American students in the field of psychology
This course aims to foster critical thinking regarding the self and human sexuality from a psychological perspective. Topics include, e.g., sexual development across the lifespan, and sexual behavior patterns.
We consider the history and diversity of human sexual relationships from mainstream and clinical perspectives, including both medical and psychological treatments in a Scandinavian and European context.
Contemporary issues such as the influence of the #metoo movement, online pornography, and social media platforms on our thinking and behavior regarding sexuality is explored.
As an Application Manager you will be responsible for the implementation and manage the commercial development of services and solutions within the Fire and Security portfolio. You will drive improvements of our solutions and products and work together with the Zone North team as well as stakeholders from the whole company to ensure we deliver the best products possible to our customers.
- Maintain a competitive commercial and strategic development plan for the portfolio on both short and long term
- Find and analyze trends to initiate product development and improvements
- Delivering key strategic initiatives to evolve the portfolio
- Responsible for sales activities for products within the portfolio
Siemens Smart Infrastructure is a leading supplier and trendsetter in supplying products and solutions for energy systems, buildings and industries to adapt and evolve the way we live and work. We have an exciting opportunity for motivated and ambitious individuals to join us for 8 weeks over the summer break.
The work will apply an agile methodology and you are responsible for managing and structuring your work. The purpose of the summer internship is that you will carry out projects that reflect how we can work with new business areas such as e-mobility, storage, digital buildings, virtual power plants and smart grid applications in the future to showcase the opportunities that exist. We value curiosity and creativity and hope that you will challenge us on our journey forward.
Toms Gruppen, Halland
Would you like to develop marketing and sales insights for strong FMCG brands?
Then step into this newly established role as a category manager for Toms in Sweden. Here, you get to drive the development of category management in Sweden and shape your own role in Toms – one of the largest confectionary companies in Scandinavia.
You become a part of Nordic Sales Development, where 4 of your colleagues are located in Ballerup, Denmark. Together, we are responsible for category management, shopper marketing and sales development.
Your primary responsibility is facilitating business development by providing useful insights. To do so, you track and analyse data on categories, retail chains and channels and identify optimisation possibilities across assortment, distribution, price and promotion.
We are now looking for a new colleague who would like to come and work with us and with Gas Turbine Overhauls. Your main responsibility as a Technical Sub Project Manager is to prepare and be responsible for the technical scopes for the upcoming inspections/overhauls while having a close collaboration with the project manager of the project.
The possibility of working with different areas within service will give you a great opportunity to grow and challenge yourself.
- Define the technical scope for maintenance levels, repairs and inspections/overhauls along with any other site activities.
- Define detailed scope for sold service bulletins, modifications and additional activities in order for the customers to improve the performance, availability, reliability and safety.
- Present technical scope to the customers and adjust it accordingly to their expectations and site specific needs.
Do you enjoy providing professional frontline IT support to internal stakeholders? And do you see yourself working in a busy IT Service Desk within a dynamic matrix-organisation?
If so, we have an exciting position for you at Specsavers’ Swedish support office, as our new Service Desk Analyst.
Reporting to the IT Service Manager in Sweden, this is a full-time position where the specific job responsibilities include:
- Handling incoming incidents via Phone, e-mail and our ServiceNow Portal, promptly and effectively
- Provide 1st and, in some cases, 2nd line support to our store and corporate users
- Support SE PMS Navision both with respect to incidents and requests for info
- Work with operating systems such as Windows
- Work within the disciplines of Incident and Problem processes
Are you passionate about coffee? Are you a commercially driven HR professional? And do you love to work with both blue and white collar associates? Do you want to be a part of a Nordic HR Team? Do you deliver on the operational HR agenda while keeping a long-term focus?
We offer our HR Business Partner the following main responsibilities:
- Acting as business partner on HR topics for both line managers and associates (blue and white colour associates), in which you provide advice on a broad range of employee relations
- Establishing and develop the foundation of basic HR processes within our manufacturing unit environment
- Make sure that the day-to-day HR work is compliant in accordance with Swedish labour law, JDEs Code of Conduct and health and safety standard'
The Danish School of Education at Aarhus University invites applications for an associate professorship or a full professorship in mathematics education.
The associate professor/full professor will be expected to take a leading role in developing the area of educational theory within mathematics education with a focus on curriculum studies, development research and teaching practices.
The successful applicant is also expected to collaborate with people from other areas of expertise, also across academic disciplines, to accomplish this.
We are currently looking to bring on a hardworking EMEA Business Development Manager to join our forward thinking dedicated team. Development is a key part of our corporate go-to-market strategy.
You will develop the go-to-market strategy with the goal of maximising revenues from our engineering products, NX for design, Design for additive manufacturing, composite structures, manufacturing etc whilst working closely with Country/Zone organisations on developing regional plans and executing sales alongside Sales Orchestrators
The successful candidate for this role will become an EMEA business manager for this element of Siemens portfolio.
Zooplus AG, Munich, Germany
- Continuous implementation and development of all online marketing activities based on new trends and technological developments
- Drafting of budget calculations according to central guidelines
- Design and development of new SEA campaigns as well as the ongoing optimisation of existing SEA campaigns based on instructions from the central online marketing team
- Developing keywords and advertising copy
- Selection of relevant landing pages through tests
Oddwork is recruiting on behalf of customer in Gothenburg
Together with Oddwork, we're now on the lookout for a Design Application Engineer. Are you our next co-worker?
Grab your engineering superpowers, your sustainable visions and your friendliest hugs and get ready to board our ship! Here, you will take the role as captain of making sure the delivered systems can be fitted onto the vessels without hiccups along the way.
Not only are you responsible for the custom design process from A to Z to adapt the automation system for the specific vessels, but also for relationships throughout the supply chain. Planning, listening, creating and implementing – those words are the key coordinates to take you towards destination dream job.
Apply for this job in 30 seconds, please press the application button!
Sandvik Materials Technology (SMT) EMEA AB, Kista, Stockholm
How many books do you read each month?
Working at our support offices means you´ll be part of our talented team of specialists in logistics,accounting, sales, IT and marketing.
Circle K, Stockholm
We are looking for a IT-Manager with SAP skills who will work at our customer.