196 jobb matchar din sökning
GCP Applied Technologies, Stockholm
With responsibility for Stockholm area & North Sweden:
- Target is to generate sales, within the area providing profitable growth for the company
- Build customer goodwill, develop and maintain a professional sales approach
- Integrate within the organization across departments to upgrade practices and processes
- Assist customers in technical understanding of products and actively arrange application tests in laboratory and full scale
Publicerad 15 augusti
Do you have experience with clinical work and do you want to make a difference for hearing impaired people? Then we have an exciting career opportunity for you at Oticon – a company that breaks new grounds within the development of hearing solutions.
You will become part of Clinical Audiological Validation (CAV), which is a department where we plan, develop and execute clinical tests in connection with the development of hearing aids and audiological concepts.
Your area of responsibility is to manage clinical test procedures and the development of test methods within in the test team.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Sparring with the development team about execution of clinical test
- Writing protocols
- Planning the tests
Publicerad 11 augusti
Barrington James, Stockholm
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Validation Engineer to partner and take part in leading validation and qualification efforts at an innovative contract development manufacturing organisation in the Stockholm area.
This company is currently experiencing an exceptional level of expansion due to an increased demand from new clients as well as their existing portfolio.
This is an opportunity for the right candidate to develop within their career and benefit from working within all phases of research, while making an impact on several clients at any given time.
You will manage multidisciplinary and international project teams to assure the accurate and timely completion of all required validation activities including CSV (Computer Systems Validation).
Publicerad 10 augusti
Contechs Consulting Limited recruiting on behalf of client
An established Chinese Automobile Engineering manufacturer with offices based across Sweden are seeking an experienced Studio Engineer to join their teams in Gothenburg, Sweden.
Supporting our Creative Advanced Design team with advanced engineering studies, for instance regarding architecture possibilities and limitations, complete vehicle set-ups and show car studies
- Translating engineering requirement into design possibilities
- Transferring and describing engineering and key legislative requirements to design
- Generate feasible solutions for technically challenging areas
Publicerad 7 augusti
Are you ready to take responsibility for data acquisition at the terabit scale, at the limit of currently available technology? Are you familiar with large multi-developer FPGA firmware projects? Then join the online team of the LHCb. CERN, take part!
- Be responsible for the common part of the readout system implemented in high-end FPGAs and very high-performance servers connected by a high-speed local area network; this includes an important part of the FPGA firmware (written in VHDL) and the associated Linux kernel drivers.
- Take a leading role in the integration of sub-detector firmware and in the integration of the readout-modules in the overall data acquisition system for which the LBC group is also the main responsible.
- Achieve the commissioning of the upgrade of the LHCb data acquisition.
Publicerad 3 augusti
Are you interested in taking a major role in the evolution of the ROOT analysis software toolkit, improving its performance by exploiting new CPU architectures and its interoperability with other tools? Would you like to develop new web-based analysis services for CERN scientists providing a complete data analysis ecosystem?
Are you interested in coordinating the development and maintenance of some packages which provide key functionality needed by the LHC experiments? Then join the ROOT team, part of the software development for experiments group (SFT).
Publicerad 3 augusti
Every day, Agilent field service engineers help customers solve issues at labs where scientists are making discoveries that enhance the quality of life. Through our work, we deliver insights and provide support that keep labs running smoothly and more efficiently. Join our dynamic organization to be a part of this rewarding work. The candidate will preferably be located in the western part of Sweden greater Gothenburg area, supporting western and southern part of Sweden.
As a field service engineer, you will work at a variety of labs, so having a solid understanding of Agilent’s portfolio, and continuously learning about new instruments, software and consumables, is key. You will be working with colleges in the three Nordic countries, supported by a global specialist team located in Glostrup.
Publicerad 3 augusti
Rockwell Automation A/S, Stockholm
Du kommer att tillhöra ett mycket kompetent team inom automation och försäljning där du kommer att ha ett nära samarbete med och utbyta värdefull erfarenhet med några av de mest kompetenta personerna inom området.
I rollen som Commercial Engineer – Integrated Architecture kommer du att vara vår tekniska expert och ansvara för pre-sales-aktiviter för produkterna inom Integrated Architecture med fokus på Motion Control applicationer.
- Stötta säljorganisationen med teknisk expertis vid exv kundmöten och interna event
- Vara med och driva försäljningen i Skandinavien hos såväl nya som befintliga kunder
- Ta fram och presentera tekniskt material och verktyg för att förbättra försäljningsprocessen
Publicerad 2 augusti
Our client is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia and part of the largest OTA (online travel accommodation) in the world.
Their Bangkok team is looking for top quality passionate engineers to build products across their next gen data platform products.
Day to day:
- You will manage, administer, troubleshoot and grow multiple Hadoop clusters
- You will build automated tools to solve operational issues
- You will run effective POC's on new platform products that can grow the list of services we offer
Publicerad 31 juli
Big Wednesday Digital Ltd is recruting on behalf of client in Bangkok, Thailand
Please note this role is based in Bangkok, Thailand - full relocation and visa sponsorship provided for overseas candidates wishing to apply.
We're looking for Full Stack Developers with a passion for DevOps, build and deployment. If you're a Developer who likes to manage their own deployments you will really enjoy working here. Our client is looking to build their capabilities in this area and need your help.
In essence you'll be responsible for the complete scope, design, build and testing of products and features for one of Asia's fastest growing e-commerce websites. As a part of the .net Engineering team, you will be exposed to numerous innovative technologies in the fields of data-processing, big data, efficient data storage structures, recommender systems / machine learning, natural language processing, and many more.
Publicerad 28 juli
DXC Technology, Linköping, Stockholm or Göteborg
(Senior Professional: System Engineer)
In this role you will work on setting up a new Exchange environment on a global scale for one of our clients. Your main accountability will be to replicate and adjust the Exchange environment, connect it with different parts of the world, without losing network connectivity, making it accessible all over the world, migrating main accounts between different Exchange environments.
To be successful in this role you should have expertise in the following areas:
- Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- Office 365
- PowerShell (Exchange, AD)
Publicerad 27 juli
Wayne Fueling Systems, Malmö
Dover Fueling Solutions is now looking for an engineer in the field of embedded systems with focus on software development. You will participate in the development of our dispenser computer platforms. You are a team player in a team that is spread across the world, developing software for various components and sub systems in our fuel dispensers. We work with interpreting requirements, regulatory as well as customer.
We design, implement and test functionalities by simulation and in real environment. We work in close cooperation with our electrical and mechanical development teams as well as our marketing and manufacturing organization. Periodic traveling may be necessary depending on assignment.
Publicerad 26 juli
Wayne Fueling Systems , Malmö
Open Position as Software Engineer to Dover Fueling Solutions
We are currently looking to recruit a SW Engineer to join our payment/software team in Malmö, Sweden. You will develop, create, and modify applications for our payment solutions based on our new payment hardware and software platforms. Further you will analyse user needs, design software or customize software for client use.
- Deliver high quality software while working within an Agile/Scrum environment.
- Participate in daily Scrum, Sprint plan, review and retrospective, and Scrum product backlog grooming sessions
Publicerad 26 juli
Are you a skilled Software Engineer who is passionate about conceiving, designing and testing the complex software required for accelerators at the high energy and intensity frontier? CERN, take part!
Two posts are open in the Beams Department (BE), responsible for the beam generation, acceleration, diagnostics, controls and performance optimization for the LHC and its injector accelerators.
Publicerad 26 juli
The European Patent Office, The Hague or Munich
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff at the forefront of technology? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!Your key responsibilities
- Carrying out patent examination from the search to the post-grant stage, and solving complex technical and legal problems in the process
- Taking a broad perspective to identify solutions whilst ensuring the uniform and effective application of the EPC (European Patent Convention) and other legal texts
- Creating and maintaining classification systems to ensure efficient and effective searching
Publicerad 21 juli
Har du erfarenhet av systemutveckling och känner att du vill ta nästa steg i karriären?
careerbuilder.se, 16 augusti