Din sökning matchar 1 kategori. Klicka på en kategori för att inkludera den i sökningen:
579 hittade annonser
Source Technology is recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg
My client based in Sweden in actively looking for multiple embedded software engineers to join their team for a 6 months initial minimum assignment based in Gothenburg.
The right candidate that they are ideally looking for must have experience with the following skills:
- Embedded C
- Baremetal/Linux OS pending on project allocation
- Automotive Experience
One of our large fintech clients is looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the team based in Stockholm on a 6 month rolling contract.
What you will be doing:
- Work in a small team of DevOps/Site Reliability Engineers working toward shared goals.
- Buillding automated continous integration and deployment pipelines.
- Implenenting instrumentation and monitoring strategies for exisiting and new systems.
ProClinical Ltd is recruiting on behalf of client
ProClinical is working with a multinational pharmaceutical manufacturer, who is currently seeking a C&Q engineer to join them on a 3-month project in the Stockholm region of Sweden.
The successful candidate will
- Contribute to the development of the project C&Q master plan, identify task lists and project timelines in line with the objectives and goals of the projects, and propose sub-plans to facilitate the C&Q processes
- You will lead project teams to develop the overall C&Q phase project plan and schedule which includes risk assessment, design review
- DQ, test matrix, FAT, SAT
- Commissioning, installation, operational and performance qualification for all systems.
This position is an opportunity to be at the forefront of companies’ innovative usage of simulation in industrial and research environments. You will be operating in various sectors, such as aerospace, energy, automotive and marine, in application areas such as aerodynamics, thermal cooling, fluid structure interaction, combustion and multiphase flows.
The Application Engineer is expected to work closely with current and potential customers to understand their engineering workflow and processes and propose solution methodologies and best practices to help them meet their objectives. General day to day activities include:
- Using all aspects of CFD: CAD handling, meshing, solving, complex physics modelling, post-processing, coupling to other codes
- Following and using the new modelling techniques and features introduced in each release of STAR-CCM+ (there are 3 per year), finding new application areas and creating new simulation examples
AVEVA AB, Malmö
The Software Engineer is responsible for implementing high-quality software components in accordance with project requirements and overall system architecture following AVEVA’s business and technology strategy.
- Contributing towards innovative design against challenging user and performance requirements
- Ensuring design proposals are reviewed and approved by appropriate review authorities at each stage of the implementation and evolution
- Providing prototypes where appropriate to explore and verify design proposals
M-Tech Europe Limited is recruiting on behalf of client in Gothenburg or Stockholm
We are looking to hire an individual to perform a hybrid role of Systems & Sales Engineering but will also be highly embedded in one of their major global carrier accounts and will act as technical account manager to that account.
- Assisting the sale of Service Assurance solutions for the Modern IP Network
- Responsible for primarily pre-sale and some post-sale activity
- Provide technical support in sales presentations - manage Field Trials/Proof of Concepts/Evaluations
- Identify compelling events or specific business problems and offer attractive solutions to the client
- Account responsibility for all lead technical activities. This includes building relationships across customer's
We are currently looking for a Customer Support Engineer to join our team within the Simcenter Customer Support organization, focusing on Physical Testing. (Leuven-Belgium, Chatillon-France, Gotheborg-Sweden).
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
- You will be the dedicated support engineer for specific accounts. In that context, you will support the users in deploying the Siemens products successfully by acting in a pro-acting way rather than a reactive way.
- You will team with the Sales Organization in helping them to identify new opportunities to expand the installed base and ensure the renewal of maintenance contracts.
- You will support the users as well remote as on-site.
Awapatent AB, Copenhagen, Gothenburg, Stockholm, Helsingborg, Jönköping, Malmö, Linköping, Uppsala, Växjö, Östersund
You will learn from some of the most respected experts in the intellectual property profession, providing you with the foundation of intellectual property and IP law, as well as business acumen and strategic management. In the first seven months of your employment you will follow our unique trainee programme, alternating between attending lessons and working in your local office.
After successfully completing the trainee programme, you will work in a full-time position as a patent attorney in your local office. Our clients are some of the most innovative companies, at the forefront of technology. As a patent attorney you will have an endless variation of assignments, writing patent applications, translating patent documentation, as well as serving clients as a strategic advisor.
Jobbsafari söker för Emerson
Vill du hjälpa våra kunder med att installera, serva, kalibrera och reparera de bästa instrumenten på marknaden? Trivs du bra med att ha ett nära samarbete med kunder och att ha friheten att planera din egen arbetsdag? Ta då chansen att bli en del av en internationell organisation där möjligheterna till att växa är obegränsade.
När våra kunder behöver teknisk support är du vår tekniska expert. Du installerar, kalibrerar och utför service på våra mät- och analysinstrument. Därmed tillbringar du merparten av din tid hos våra kunder i hela Sverige. Du utgår ifrån hemmet och kör ut till kunderna i din förmånsbil.
Du kommer att få en förmånsbil, internet i hemmet, telefon, betalt för övertid och alla omkostnader som uppstår i samband med att du är på resa för Emerson.
Sopra Steria, Stockholm
På Sopra Steria kan vi Digital innovation och Digital livscykelhantering. Det betyder att det är viktigt att vi som konsulter kan de senaste teknikerna och metoderna för att kunna ge våra kunder de bästa råden.
Som en del av Sopra Sterias Servicedesk kommer du bland annat att hjälpa vår kund att ansluta nya system till integrationsplattformar, felsöka när kommunikationen inte fungerar som den ska samt agera länken till förvaltningsgruppen för att lösa komplexa problem. Du kommer även att vara den som jobbar med att sätta upp och konfigurera molnlösningar.
VEM ÄR DU?
- 3+ års erfarenhet av support och/eller systemadministration i komplexa miljöer
- Djup förståelse för operativsystem (t ex Linux och/eller Windows)
- Djup förståelse för webb -och applikationstjänster och relevant teknik, Tomcat, Apache, SSL etc.
Jobindex A/S is recruiting on behalf of Scantago in Roskilde, Denmark
In the role of Sales Engineer, you will combine your strong technical background with customer-focused consultancy and sales. Your main responsibility will be to grow our Scandinavian customer base. Doing so, you build relationships with partners and customers within Denmark, Sweden and Norway.
Through technical consultancy, you ensure sales with existing as well as new customers. Part of your time will also be spent at conferences, industrial fairs and trade shows, where interact with and meet new potential customers. In addition, you will:
- develop sales strategies in collaboration with our supplier in both the US and the UK
- identify key decision-makers and initiate contact
- visit potential customers to encourage and maintain our rapid growth trajectory sales
Gomspace ApS, Uppsala
For our NanoSpace propulsion team in Uppsala, Sweden we are looking for a talented Micro Propulsion Engineer. You will have the opportunity to become part of an internationally oriented and dedicated team aiming at providing exceptional nanosatellite solutions to customers on the global market.
Are you enthusiastic about building real satellites and being the technical anchor point for designing the propulsion solution – then of course apply for this position.
The job incluces the following set of tasks:
- Deriving technical requirements from customer needs
- Design and analysis of propulsion systems and components
- Planning and performing verification of propulsion systems and components
- Be the technical key and “go to” person for specific propulsion system projects
The Regional Sales Manager will have the primary responsibility for the development and performance of all sales activities in the Swedish markets so as to achieve the targeted growth in line with the company’s vision and values.
Your main tasks and responsibilities are:
- Managing automation and electrical service sales and service projects within power plant business
- Developing service concepts, working processes, methods and tools
- Lead entire sales process from business development to closing
- Frequently visit customers and business partners to cultivate relationships in order to maintain existing customers and to expand the customer basis
- Resolute tracking and monitoring of market developments, identification of project opportunities and maintaining project data base and ensure the accuracy of CRM - within Salesforce.com
Edwards Lifesciences roots date to 1958, when Miles Lowell Edwards set out to build the first artificial heart.
Academic Work, Malmö
At Product & Quality you will be a key contributor to the next generation outstanding luxury cars from Volvo.
Volvo Car Corporation, Göteborg