18 hittade annonser
AL2S3 Ltd. recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
My client is a small Biopharmaceutical company based in Sweden who are currently seeking an experienced Clinical Project Manager to take on a position with varied responsibilities. We need an experienced project manager, who is also happy to carry out some work of a CRA.
Some of your responsibilities may include:
- Formulation of clinical protocols and related documentation in collaboration with the Clinical Operations Team (COT)
- Lead and matrix manage the global multidisciplinary COT to ensure all trial deliverables are met according to timelines, budget, quality standards and operational procedures
- Identify sites and manage study set-up
Skills Alliance recruiting on behalf of client
Radek Weichert at Skills Alliance is recruiting for a ( Senior ) Clinical Research Associate to join a Medium size global CRO in Sweden. It is a friendly global organisation with offices in most European countries. The CRO works mainly with smaller sponsor organisation and pride themselves on being less corporate.
- Very interesting projects in various therapy area
- Your responsibilities will be more diverse than with big CRO (you will be responsible for the whole project from start to termination)
- Small team in Sweden but strong support from Country Manager and Senior Project Manager
- They do not overwork and have reasonable travel requirement
- Competitive salary and benefits.
i-Pharm Consulting Ltd is recruiting on behalf of client
Clinical Research Associate/CRA required for well-established international CRO based in Nordics. We are looking for a candidate for a full-time position to be home-based. You will be monitoring sites across Sweden. It is an excellent opportunity to join global CRO with life/work balance position. The role can be at CRA II (Clinical Research Associate) to SCRA level.
- Generous salary + full benefits package
- On-going career development opportunities
- Car allowance or company car
Syneos Health, Stockholm
Here at Syneos Health we are currently recruiting for a Clinical Trial Assistant to be based in Stockholm area, Sweden.
- Partner with the study team to ensure overall study management and adherence to internal SOPs, policies, local regulatory requirements and department processes.
- In liaison with the PM and CRA, ensures current versions of the required trial documents, trial-related materials and supplies are provided to the investigational site within required timeframes.
- Supports the team providing the current and complete documents requested by the IEC/IRB and Health Authority (HA).
CRA II or SCRA in Sweden Excellent opportunity to work for stable global CRO! Clinical Research Associate / CRA required for well established international CRO based in Nordics. We are looking for...
Vill du vara med och skapa bra dagar för Karlstadsborna och samtidigt utveckla koncernen Karlstads kommun?
Karlstads kommun , Arbetsmarknads - och socialförvaltningen, Karlstad
Radek Weichert at Skills Alliance is recruiting for a ( Senior ) Clinical Research Associate to join a Medium size global CRO in Sweden. It is a friendly global organisation with offices in most...
Fasta arbetsuppgifter som medicindelning, viss städning och att finnas för klienter som har svårt att sova.
FOGDHYTTANS VÅRD - OCH BEHANDLINGSHEM AB, Filipstad
Enheten startades som ett forskningsprojekt för att undersöka om det var möjligt att använda sprutbytet i Malmö som plattform för överföring...
Region Skåne , Skånevård Sund , psykiatri, Malmö
LINK Medical Research is looking for highly motivated CRA to join our Clinical operations group.
Link Medical, Solna
Solid experience from Early Clinical Development (Phase 0/I/II) with SMEs.
Link Medical, Danmark, Malmö, Norge, Solna