6 jobb matchar din sökning
i-Pharm Consulting Ltd recruiting on behalf of client
If you started your CRA career and seems like there is no future progression for you - this role could be a great option. My client is looking for CRA with 1-2 years of experience, who is open for a new challenge and different activities.
LOCATION: Home based, anywhere in Sweden
- Act as the primary liaison between the CRO and the clinical sites, ensuring the overall integrity of the study implementation and the study protocol at the clinical sites.
- Perform on-site visits in accordance with the monitoring plan.
- Determine and recommend the appropriate follow-up response to deficiencies in documentation, communication and the need for additional training.
- Conduct remote visits, facilities inspections and on-site study training.
- Monitor patient safety on an on-going basis and evaluate the overall compliance and performance of sites.
Publicerad 27 juni
Hydrogen International Ltd recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Our client is a rapidly growing full-service CRO who is in a position to expand their portfolio of cross-functional projects. They are currently looking for an International Project Leader to manage trials in China from their head-office in Sweden, Stockholm. Your main responsibility will be to lead and manage international clinical trials, indirectly managing CRA's in Asia and working alongside senior level stakeholders.
- Assess Requests for proposal and participate in the response to proposals
- Plan and execute clinical trials in accordance with applicable regulations (ICH, ISO, VICH)
- Establish, organize and lead project team(s) for assigned projects
- Manage all aspects of the clinical trial(s), so that projects are delivered according to agreed scope and sound
Publicerad 20 juni
inVentiv Health Clinical recruiting on behalf og client in Solna
Our global Pharma client is looking for a Clinical Research Associate/CRA (Site Manager) to work office-based in Stockholm. You would be working directly with the client full-time although your employment will come via inVentiv Health Clinical. We offer a salary and full benefits including a car allowance.
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop/adapt recruitment and retention strategy for the site
- Ensure that the current versions of the trial documents that are listed on the Site Initiation Report and all required
- trial-related materials and supplies are provided to the investigational site
- Plan and conduct investigator and site-staff training
Publicerad 15 juni