52234 Tidaholm - Utlandet
162 hittade annonser
Join TUI DX as a Qualified or Educated Baby Club Host and make a special impact on our family holidays by delivering an exciting and creative childcare programme for kids aged 0-12 but specializing in the under 3’s.
What you will be doing
- Working in an international childcare team and part of a much larger overall team in one of our TUI FAMILY LIFE Hotels.
- Being a childcare specialist for babies and under 3’s you will demonstrate confidence in feeding, changing and caring for infants, whilst monitoring their well-being at all times
- Showing creativity and adaptability to ensure sessions are fun, enjoyable and age appropriate
Would you like to use your skills as an HR professional and contribute to great scientific developments? CERN is a unique organisation with ambitious research goals and high expectations of its HR Department. If you enjoy the challenge of a multi-cultural environment where every day brings something new, then this challenge is for you. CERN, take part!
- Advise and support supervisors in their HR and people activities.
- Advise and support staff members with HR related concerns.
- Operationalise HR strategy.
Microsoft, Kgs. Lynbgy, Denmark
We ask our employees to give us their best, and we're committed to doing the same. It's why we offer world-class benefits designed to empower you and your family to live life well.
- Experience in designing and implementing Active Directory and Azure Active Directory.
- Experience in integrating on-premises Active Directory with Azure AD (using e.g. Azure AD Connect, Active Directory Federation Services).
- Experience in securing Microsoft Client/Server Operating Systems including related services (e.g. Certificate Authority, authentication/authorization mechanisms, encryption, health Attestation).
- Knowledge related to Microsoft security recommendations (e.g. Securing Privileged Access, Credential Theft Mitigations).
Accelerace Management A/S, Copenhagen
Want to be a part of growing the best startup companies from Scandinavia within the field of digital health, MedTech, biotech and life sciences? If so, you could be one of our two new colleagues to join our international team in life sciences and healthcare tech.
We will expand our team with two new employees who should largely match the following profiles.
Senior MedTech builder:
You have senior level experience from working at least 10 years in the digital health and/or MedTech industry and you know the entire value chain in the MedTech/digital health branch from experience.
Young and motivated entrepreneurial talent:
You have a scientific education topped with business training or vice versa and have practical experience from your first employments in the life science or healthcare tech industry.
Department of Engineering at Aarhus University, Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE) section, opens a 4-year position as a researcher within the scientific area of combining methods and technologies from electrical and computing engineering with the biological, environmental and agricultural domain.
The applicant will be responsible for public advisory service to the Danish authorities as well as initiating research projects to support the continued knowledge build up within these fields. The successful applicant is expected also to document experience with research and ability to attract external funding.
The candidate must hold an approved PhD degree within Electrical/Computer engineering or similar, and have documented experience within the fields above. Applicants with experience with industrial collaboration are preferred.
Emirates Holidays Scandinavia, Köpenhamn
Är din inre globetrotter redo att utveckla sin kundservicetalang? Som resekonsulent hos Emirates Holidays ser du till att alla våra resenärer får bästa möjliga upplevelse under sin resa.
Efter en spännande och grundlig introduktionsperiod är du redo att rådge våra resenärer. Telefonen blir ditt viktigaste arbetsredskap när du rådger och vägleder dina resenärer, så de får den bästa möjliga upplevelsen på något av Emirates Holidays alla resmål - ex. vilket hotell de ska välja, var de ska äta eller vad de ska besöka.
'Hos Emirates Holidays anser vi att där ska vara plats till olikheter. Och då vi vet att våra medarbetare är vår viktigaste resurs, erbjuder vi löpande kompetensutveckling. Det är en helt unik möjlighet för dig som brinner för turism och service - alla dörrar står öppna för dig', avslutar Mads.
Work with us to extend our data handling systems for the LHC (Large Hadron Collider) physics programme and the whole of CERN. CERN is the birthplace of the World Wide Web and one of the world leading laboratories for particle physics! Join CERN's Storage Group in the IT Department as a Computing Technical Engineer for a unique challenge as the next step in your career. CERN, take part!
As a Computing Technical Engineer, you will:
- Install and operate the storage services for the CERN laboratory and experiments.
- Support the CERN storage services (user support and incident response) including the participation of on-call duties.
- Maintain/improve system documentation (procedures; regular reports; incident analysis; user documentation) together with other members of the FDO section.
Are you an experienced Software Engineer who enjoys innovative Full-stack Web Development? Take an active role in software development and service operations, joining a dynamic team using cutting edge technologies, for a large open source project used by thousands of users every day all around the world. Work at the heart of digital research publication and archival, at the largest particle physics lab in the world. CERN, take part!
- The development of new modules and functionalities for the CERN Document Server as well as contributing to the Invenio Digital Library Framework.
- DevOps activities – the configuration, deployment and maintenance activities of the CDS service.
- Providing support to CDS users and sharing expertise with the Invenio developer community.
Are you passionate about protecting data networks, computing services and IT infrastructures against cyber-attacks? If so, take up the challenge and join CERN’s unique and sophisticated Computer Security Team. CERN, take part!
As a Computer Security Expert, the successful candidate shall join the CERN Computer Security Team and take over full responsibility for the further development and extension of the CERN Security Operations Centre (SOC). This SOC receives and stores a flat data stream topping a few terabytes per day, performs an automatic real-time comparison with indicators of compromise, and provides long-term storage for future forensics as well as thorough data enrichment for incident response.
The European Patent Office (EPO), The Hague/Munich
Are you an engineer or a scientist interested in joining an international team of highly qualified staff? Do you want to see the latest inventions?
Then this professional opportunity is the right one for you!
We are currently seeking engineers and scientists, with a Master's degree in engineering, physics, chemistry or natural sciences, to work as European Patent Examiners.
Your main responsibilities
- Carrying out patent examination from the search to the post-grant stage, and solving complex technical and legal problems in the process
- Taking a broad perspective to identify solutions whilst ensuring the uniform and effective application of the EPC (European Patent Convention) and other legal texts
- Creating and maintaining classification systems to ensure efficient and effective searching
Are you an FPGA Firmware Programmer who is passionate about conceiving, designing and testing electronics for accelerators at the high energy and high-intensity frontier? CERN, take part!
As an FPGA Firmware Programmer in the Intensity and Tune Measurement Section, your main task will be to develop and maintain the digital electronics and the firmware used for the control and acquisition of beam parameters such as the intensity, tune and position.
- The design, upgrade and maintenance of digital acquisition electronics based on field programmable logic-based devices (FPGA);
- Manufacturing, test and installation of large scale digital electronic systems for beam intensity, position and tune measurements;
- Installation, test, commissioning and consolidation of these systems.
Nextdoor EMEA Ltd., Amsterdam
Nextdoor is a rapidly growing social network based in San Francisco and backed by Silicon Valley’s leading investors. Our mission is to bring back a sense of community to the neighbourhood, one of the most important communities in each of our lives.
To lead our entry in the Nordics, we are looking for a Marketing Communications Manager.
This position is Amsterdam-based and you will be a member of our international team.
- Help build and strengthen our community of neighborhood leads through our online platforms, direct communications and events
- Continuously improve our communications with our members and community leads
- Constantly seeking out newsworthy stories within our neighbourhood communities and creating articles and content that journalists want to publish and customers want to share
This position plays a critical role in supporting the daily operations of our Finance Department. We are looking for a team player that can handle a multitude of responsibilities, support cross-functional teams and assist with special projects.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated Credit Analyst to our Finance Department. The position will be located in Taastrup and will be reporting to the Senior Risk Analyst, Nordic Region.
- To evaluate credit data and financial statements of new and existing clients in order to determine the degree of risk involved.
- Provide accurate and prompt analysis of client’s financial record.
- Ensure full compliance with the corporate risk policy.
AWM Network ApS, Valby, Danmark
Nordisk PPC Specialist (svensk-, dansk- eller norsktalande) med ambitioner sökes till snabbväxande verksamhet inom Performance Marketing.
Förra året upplevde vi stor tillväxt och startade upp i flera nya länder. Vi har ännu större förväntningar för 2019 och just du kan bli en viktig del av denna utveckling.
Vi erbjuder ett annorlunda jobb i en ung och ambitiös miljö med välutbildade kollegor från hela världen, en social kultur utöver det vanliga och kunder som älskar vår produkt.
Jobbuppgifter och ansvarsområden omfattar, bland annat:
- Uppbyggnad, analys samt optimering av kampanjer på Google, Bing, Facebook m.m.
- Uppbyggnad och underhåll av sökordsdatabaser
- Sökords- och marknadsanalyser
As a Sales & Application Specialist for our complete Molecular Biology & NGS Library Prep portfolio, you will work closely with our customers in Denmark and South Sweden. You will be an integral part of the dynamic and growing NEB team in Europe, reporting into the NEB office based in Germany.
You will be serving as a central contact for key customers from industry and academic institutes. This includes identifying new business opportunities, account development, providing sales support and organizing customer workshops. You will develop a broad customer network, building and maintaining relationships with key decision makers or potential influencers and support your customers together with the account managers of our channel partners in the countries.
Part time, Independent Contractor, Work from Home Job
Are you looking for a job that gives you the opportunity to work with one of America’s top 100 most trusted Companies while also increasing your income from the comfort of your home? Then why not join Lionbridge as a part-time Independent Contractor. We are currently recruiting for the role of Swedish Personalized Internet Assessor in Sweden.
In this job you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the Swedish language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
You will have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours.
Due to unprecedented growth and business developments we are delighted to be recruiting for the position of an Area Sales Manager (Sweden) to assist with the company's future growth in Sweden
Operating principally from home office, the successful candidate will be responsible for maintaining existing accounts and to source new accounts within the appointed geographical sales area, applications are invited from anywhere in Sweden.
Strong sales and communication skills, a confident and determined approach is required to succeed in this challenging and rewarding role. Whilst self-motivation, drive and passion are key qualities needed to promote & sell GEV´s product range.
Vill du ha Norden som arbetsplats och vara med på en framgångsrik resa hos en marknadsledare med en produktportfölj som kan erbjuda en smakupplevelse utöver det vanliga? Brinner du för integration och förändring som ger verksamhetsnytta? Då kan du vara den vi söker!
Som Solution Specialist identifierar, driver och genomför du affärsutveckling som bidrar till attraktiva koncept, lösningar och funktioner för Selectas kunder och konsumenter. I rollen har du stor möjlighet att påverka, förbättra och proaktivt ta fram förslag som ökar verksamhetens möjlighet att kunna göra bättre business.
Selecta erbjuder en spännande utmaning i ett internationellt företag där vi anser att hög trivsel för personalen är grunden för personlig prestation. Hos oss får du arbeta i ett värderingsstyrt företag som är marknadsledare.
Teleperformance Greece, Athens, Greece
Represent one of the biggest TV providers in Scandinavia as Customer Support Agent at the multinational environment of Teleperformance Greece!
- Communicate with customers from Sweden
- Answer various questions regarding TV services
- Help customers in managing their subscription
Successful candidates will benefit from:
- 14 salaries per year
- Monthly productivity bonus
- Extra payment on Sundays & Greek public holiday
Are you interested in the installation, maintenance and operation of cranes, hoists and/or lifts? Would you like to help with the organisation needed to install, maintain and consolidate all kind of handling equipment in one of the biggest laboratories in Europe? Then take part and work alongside engineers, scientists, and various technical teams at CERN!
- Organize, coordinate and supervise maintenance interventions.
- Plan, schedule and supervise installation and repair works in collaboration with the services concerned.
- Ensure that the work performed complies with assembly drawings, priorities and deadlines.
Akershus Universitetssykehus HF, Lørenskog, Norge
Vi er en seksjon i utvikling og har nå behov for flere dyktige intensivsykepleiere. Vil du jobbe innenfor et av sykehusets satsningsområder?
- Ansvar for akutt og kritisk syke pasienter.
- Jobbe selvstendig og med fokus på primærsykepleie.
- Håndtering av avansert medisinteknisk utstyr knyttet til intensivbehandlingen.
Brinner du för komplexa PDM-lösningar?
Danmark, Finland, Norge, Västerås
Vi söker kundtjänstmedarbetare till en teknisk support för en av världens absolut största aktörer på marknaden för mobiler,...
Finland, Norge, Sverige
Vi söker nu en driven medarbetare med hög servicekänsla för framtida uppdrag hos vår kund Tele2!
Finland, Norge, Sverige