12 hittade annonser
Syneos Health is recruiting on behalf client in Stockholm or home-based
Here at Syneos Health we are currently recruiting for a Manager, Clinical Monitoring (Operations Manager/Line Manager) to be based in Sweden. As the successful candidate, you will deliver quality service to clients via highly successful line management of Syneos Health billable employees placed within client organizations.
Responsibilities will include
- The position manages and is accountable for the work of professional level employees within the Strategic Resourcing division, covering the Nordics (Denmark, Finland, Sweden plus potentially Baltics & Norway).
- Operational managers manage employees within various roles seconded to client organizations (Monitoring, Project management, Data Services, Medical Affairs, Quality and Safety & Pharmacovigilance).
- Ensure compliance with policies, SOPs, federal and local guidelines and GCP.
NonStop Recruitment is recruiting on behalf of client in Stockholm
Are you looking for your next step in clinical research? Would you like to work with a dynamic start-up company there is about to take off? Ohh my, then I have something for you!
I am working with a well funded medical device start-up located in central Sweden, which is working with medical devices in the oncology sector, so if you want to work for a company where you will have the opportunity to grow and expand together with the company, and not be bulked down by bureaucracy/red tape, then this is the chance to get on just before the take off.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or licenced, certified health care training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Clinical research experience in all phases of study life cycle, including start-up, interim and close out.
- Experience working with medical devices trials and oncology.
Innovation, excellence and creativity. If you can relate to our brand values we are off to a good start. If you have a deep interest in cell biology, are passionate about finding the right opportunities and love to build relationships we are getting excited.
You will be responsible for all our ranges of instruments and reagents to public and private research laboratories within the southern part of Sweden.
The role involves developing, implementing and monitoring action plans and also to draft and negotiate sales proposals.
In close cooperation with our great team including fellow sales consultants, local marketing, application specialist and clinical account manager you will organize and attend seminars and exhibitions.
Syneos Health, Solna
As a Clinical Trial Assistant, you will be supporting the Clinical Project Manager and Clinical Research Associates. This role would suit someone with excellent communication and organisational skills.
The position covers 3 main responsibilities:
- Assist in the management of study documentation and supplies during all phases of the protocol execution (start-up, maintenance and study closure).
- Prepare, distribute, collect and track relevant documents and study supplies.
- Utilize technology effectively to support the clinical development process.
- Financial CTA – payment execution
- Contract specialist – contract negotiation, execution
Syneos Health, Solna
As a Site Manager you would be providing leadership, mentoring, technical and operational support to the team to ensure quality of deliverables and achievement of financial goals on the projects covering Denmark, Norway, Finland and Sweden.
This is an excellent opportunity to work at Study Manager level on international studies. There is also the opportunity to work across multiple therapeutic areas, including oncology, immunology and virology. You will be working in a great team with an excellent environment and with management that encourages independent work and autonomy to achieve results.
- Ensure Site Monitors’ proper access and usage of respective Sponsor systems
- Allocate workload and site assignments within the clinical monitoring team
- Review monitoring reports within the timelines mandated by SOPs or monitoring plans
Abbott Scandinavia AB, Solna
The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for providing telephone and remote support to customers within the region. Our team provides first line support in system and instrument related questions as well as support for assay and application troubleshooting.
Primary objective of the position
- Provide customers with assay, application, system and instrument support and troubleshooting by phone or e-mail.
- Complete required contact documentation to assure compliance with Abbott quality, regulatory and service & support procedures and processes.
- Success in this role is measured by customer satisfaction score, support key performance indicators and issue resolution rates.
JBT is an international market leading company in the global food processing industry.
John Bean Technologies, Helsingborg
Har du erfarenhet av att arbeta administrativt och en mycket god förmåga att uttrycka dig i tal och skrift?
Adecco Sweden AB, Göteborg