4 jobb matchar din sökning
Fantastic opportunity to work with a Global medium sized CRO. This International company can offer you opportunity to be fully home based anywhere in Sweden. This company is recruiting quite rarely in a region, due to low turnover of staff. Work-life balance is one of the key components why employees tend to be loyal and enjoy their life under the wing of this organisation.
- Act as the primary liaison between the CRO and the clinical sites, ensuring the overall integrity of the study implementation and the study protocol at the clinical sites.
- Perform on-site visits in accordance with the monitoring plan.
- Determine and recommend the appropriate follow-up response to deficiencies in documentation, communication and the need for additional training.
Publicerad 23 maj
Saint-Gobain Nordic, Sweden
Kickstart your career as Trainee with Saint-Gobain and become part of an innovative, international Group that leads its markets.
During an 18 months period, you will get the opportunity to focus on three main projects in our different business, one of which will be located abroad. Within these projects you will be given the chance to demonstrate your reasoning ability, personal initiative and ambition, as well as your approach to solving problems and your ability to work constructively as part of a team.
Publicerad 18 maj
Premier Research recruiting on behalf of client
The Senior Clinical Research Associate (SCRA) is accountable for assisting in monitoring activities of assigned clinical trials.
You will be accountable for:
- Delivering quality, timely monitoring reports for sponsor approval
- Scheduling site visits for monitoring
- Maintaining submission of expenses
- Ensuring the validity, correctness, and completeness of the clinical data reviewed and collected at assigned sites
Publicerad 15 maj