Looking - Stockholms län
476 hittade annonser
Siemens, Solna, Sweden; Milan, Italy; Zurich, Switzerland
As a Portfolio Development Executive you would be expected to have deep manufacturing knowledge, understand the competitive landscape and have a view on the market potential.
he successful candidate will become an EMEA business manager for this element of the Siemens portfolio, and will be measured and compensated on the success of the portfolio. You will drive pipeline and revenue of the Tecnomatix portfolio through definition and execution of target markets and go to market strategy, leveraging campaigns and initiatives to maximise success and meet the annual business plan:
Advocate and drive the development of the portfolio through the identification of a clear target market and go to market strategy, and the execution of campaign and initiative centered strategies to leverage and maximise software opportunities.
House Doctor ApS, Stockholm
House Doctor is a Danish lifestyle company with an international reach and an ambitious growth strategy. We are looking for an experienced back office Sales Coordinator for the Norwegian market, working from our sales office in Stockholm, Sweden.
Your main task will be supporting our Norwegian Country Manager and making sure that all Norwegian customers receive the best possible service throughout the entire sales process. Moreover, your tasks include:
- Back office sales and administrative tasks
- Answering e-mails and calls from customers
- Sales support on key accounts and account management on smaller accounts
At House Doctor you will become a part of a healthy, family-owned company with strong values focusing on honesty, passion and innovation. These values are particularly accomplished through House Doctor’s management philosophy, Human Balance, which is based on a clear belief that people in balance create results.
Do you want to have an impact on Michelins business in the Nordics? Do you want to train Michelins sales force in ways “to win”?
Your main tasks as a Training Instructor;
- Adapt and realize internal trainings, especially the initial trainings, and the also trainings to further develop the sales force
- Independently create external trainings and deliver them, often at the customer's site. In this work you will also approach our customers directly to sell in your training offers or use the sales force to drive in the demands.
- Continue with the started implementation and training in of our new sales tool SalesForce.com to all Michelin sales force
- Work closely together with both managers and sales force in order to detect individual or group need of training
Bli del av en öppen och dynamisk arbetsplats där professionell och personlig utveckling står högt på agendan. Genom att göra hållbara energilösningar mer kostnadseffektiva, utveckla ny teknik för framtidens smarta industri och elektrifiera person- och godstransporter gör vi verklighet av vår vision om en hållbar värld.
Till Siemens HR funktion Lön, Functional Shared Services (FSS), söker vi nu en lönespecialist med inriktning mot lön och system inom HR. Du rapporterar direkt till HR FSS Payroll Manager, samtidigt är du en del av ett nordiskt och globalt nätverk där du fungerar som svensk kontaktperson och projektresurs för olika globala projekt och initiativ som drivs av FSS. Arbetet spänner över tre områden; Lön, HR-system samt rapportering. Tjänsten är ett vikariat på ett år med stora chanser till förlängning.
Sennheiser is a global leader in audio solutions for the corporate world, including offices, Unified Communications environments and Contact Centers.
You will be the key player in building up sales in the Nordics – for this position in Sweden, Finland and the Baltics. Your goal is to increase our market share through end-user lead generation, development, and closing opportunities with our channel partners (distributors & resellers).
This newly created position offers you a large degree of autonomy and account responsibility for several countries. You become part of the sales team for the Business Telecommunications market (Headsets & Speakerphones) with reference to the Senior Sales Manager Nordics & Baltics. Through our Sales Excellence Program, we will ensure that you can further develop your competences within sales and negotiation techniques.
Join Siemens Industry Software’s Nordic Finance team in Solna as a Financial Analyst, reporting directly to the CFO, with responsibilities to include the following:
- General Accounting (A/R, A/P, G/L, B/S, banks, cash flow, payments, reconciliations)
- Ensure compliance with accounting policies and procedures
- Internal and external accounting (local GAAP and IFRS)
- Intercompany handling and reconciliation
If you are seeking to further develop your Finance career in a hi-tech multinational environment, apply now!
We offer a great working environment, with friendly and competent colleagues in an open-minded organization. Our organization in the Nordics is growing rapidly and the working atmosphere is ambitious, focused and fun; offering possibilities to develop both personally and technically.
This role involves the evaluation, design and maintenance of domains, servers and applications throughout the enterprise, using mainly Windows; troubleshooting Windows infrastructure and system problems; deployment, administration and support of vendor and in-house applications and associated hardware; some customization, testing, and debugging on vendor-supplied utilities and enterprise applications; maintaining metrics and documentation; provision of technical proposals and recommendations to various company organizations.
- Monitors performance and proactively administers assigned systems and in-house applications.
- Provides regular reports on performance, project status, and other infrastructure data
- Maintains data, software, and hardware security and emergency procedures.
Jobbsafari recruiting on behalf of Seepex Nordic A/S
We are now looking to reinforce our team in Sweden who can drive the business in Sweden (Central/North). Your daily workplace is on the road combined with a home-office setup. You probably live in Greater Stockholm or somewhere nearby. You will be employed in Sweden and have a close cooperation with the SEEPEX Nordic A/S office in Roskilde, Denmark.
- Driving and developing our business in Sweden
- Actively planning and carrying out sales visits
- Creating quotation and continuously following up on these
Abbott Sweden, Solna
In this exciting and entrepreneurial position as Territory Manager, you will be primarily responsible for the achievement of sales revenue targets and objectives of the company’s innovative DBS product line. You will work closely with the Clinical Sales Specialist DBS and other departments such as Marketing, Customer Service and Training & Education to optimize in- & external market intelligence.
We are looking an experienced salesperson who continues and expands the already successful DBS business in Sweden. You will be responsible for sales, providing high-level support during OR procedures, product presentations and training & education of the complete customer database in Sweden. We will give you full product training in our own training center.
Procter & Gamble, Stockholm
Do you have a deep understanding of how to develop people and lead organizational change to improve business results? Do you have a passion to drive growth with our business leaders? Are you ready to build employee engagement so that they can bring their best every single day? Then this opportunity is for you.
As an associate manager with us in HR, you'll have the responsibility to lead organisations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with a function. This is not your typical HR work – you will be the strategic HR partner to the business leaders of our organisation to deliver truly significant and tangible business results.
PANDORA A/S, Skärholmen
Do you appreciate quality and best-in-class customer experience? Do you want to be a part of a strong brand? Are you a passionate leader who can develop talent, while maintaining focus on excellent sales results? If yes, you might be the store manager we are looking for to manage our fantastic store in Skärholmen.
Responsibilities of a PANDORA Store Manager:
Leadership and development
- Responsible for managing 5-6 team members
- Responsible for coaching, leading and developing your team to ensure an extraordinary customer experience and by that continuously strengthen PANDORA’s brand
- Responsible for ensuring relevant training of team members and ensuring a common understanding of PANDORA’s vision, mission and values.
Brandiators ApS, Copenhagen or Stockholm
Do you have a passion for e-commerce and visual merchandising? Would you like to work with e-commerce alongside one of the most innovative PC and Printer companies in the world?
Brandiators is looking for a Swedish and Finnish speaking colleague based in Copenhagen, Denmark or in Stockholm, Sweden.
Your tasks will be:
- Ensure that each e-tailer/online retailer has the correct online content and that this is displayed accordingly
- Drive conversion through online POS
- Influence environment in e-tail/online retail by building and maintaining branded areas and dedicated pages
Our factory is located in Slupsk in northern Poland and has around 600 employees, we produce city busses and low flor chassis modules.
Intervjun börjar direkt i ansökan – inget CV eller personligt brev behövs.
Netigate, Stockholms län
Senior .NET Full-Stack Developer - Product Development - Stockholm Keywords: .NET, C#, ASP.NET, MVC, .NETCore, F#, MS SQL, Azure,...
Nigel Frank International, Stockholms län