Director - Stockholms län
102 hittade annonser
Siemens, Solna, Sweden; Milan, Italy; Zurich, Switzerland
As a Portfolio Development Executive you would be expected to have deep manufacturing knowledge, understand the competitive landscape and have a view on the market potential.
he successful candidate will become an EMEA business manager for this element of the Siemens portfolio, and will be measured and compensated on the success of the portfolio. You will drive pipeline and revenue of the Tecnomatix portfolio through definition and execution of target markets and go to market strategy, leveraging campaigns and initiatives to maximise success and meet the annual business plan:
Advocate and drive the development of the portfolio through the identification of a clear target market and go to market strategy, and the execution of campaign and initiative centered strategies to leverage and maximise software opportunities.
The role of the Account Manager is responsible for maintaining deep customer relationships to drive account revenue retention and growth. By collaborating with internal partners, the Account Manager delivers exceptional service and a valuable solution. The position will manage a defined book of business aligned by customer segment within geography and will be accountable for the commercial close of all deals. You will also open up larger solution opportunities and introduce Solution and Proposition Sales.
This is a role that will report to Account Director Nordics.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the customer decision maker’s strategies, priorities and needs
- Maintain solid understanding of Refinitiv propositions to initiate conversations and raise interest
The Sales Associate drives sales efficiencies by reducing the administrative burden on Account Management. As the main liaison to Customer Administration, this person will facilitate the order to cash cycle in an accurate and timely manner. This role will work closely with internal stakeholders to address customers’ administrative issues and administer complex deals.
- Liaise with Order Management Specialists (OMS) for order processing, credits procedures, Genesis (new self-ordering tool for clients and account managers, Governance Risk & Compliance systems, etc.
- Develop customers’ relationships to address administrative issues, working closely with internal stakeholders to resolve
- Administer complex deals in collaboration with Account Managers and OMS
Refinitiv, Oslo and Stockholm
The Customer Success Specialist connects our clients to Refinitiv’s enterprise content. The CSS plays a vital role in ensuring that our customers' fully leverage the value of Refinitiv by discovering and implementing workflow solutions while continuously providing guidance throughout the customer’s journey.
- Clearly define business outcomes and orchestrate a comprehensive success plan inclusive of customer objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them.
- Demonstrate and educate new customers on how to use our enterprise cross-asset content in a manner that is tailored to their specific use-case.
Jobbsafari recruiting on behalf of DIS – Danish Institute for Study Abroad in Stockholm
DIS is a 4-months semester study abroad program for students from US-American universities. As part of their experience in Stockholm, DIS aims to ensure that students experience a healthy living & learning environment outside of the classroom as well as in their housing site. To reach this aim, DIS is now offering a new full-time position in our Housing Team as Community Advisor for students living in our different student housing facilities.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Create and foster a healthy and lively student living environment
- Guide and support students with their practical questions or challenges related to their stay in Stockholm and their housing community
Do you want to have an impact on Michelins business in the Nordics? Do you want to train Michelins sales force in ways “to win”?
Your main tasks as a Training Instructor;
- Adapt and realize internal trainings, especially the initial trainings, and the also trainings to further develop the sales force
- Independently create external trainings and deliver them, often at the customer's site. In this work you will also approach our customers directly to sell in your training offers or use the sales force to drive in the demands.
- Continue with the started implementation and training in of our new sales tool SalesForce.com to all Michelin sales force
- Work closely together with both managers and sales force in order to detect individual or group need of training
Procter & Gamble, Stockholm
Do you have a deep understanding of how to develop people and lead organizational change to improve business results? Do you have a passion to drive growth with our business leaders? Are you ready to build employee engagement so that they can bring their best every single day? Then this opportunity is for you.
As an associate manager with us in HR, you'll have the responsibility to lead organisations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with a function. This is not your typical HR work – you will be the strategic HR partner to the business leaders of our organisation to deliver truly significant and tangible business results.
OBS! Vi vill ha din ansökan (personligt brev och CV) på engelska, tack!
VIX TECHNOLOGY (SCANDINAVIA) AB, Stockholms län
Har du danska, finska eller norska som första eller andra språk?
Webhelp Nordic, Solna
Scania is now undergoing a transformation from being a supplier of trucks, buses and engines to a supplier of complete and sustainable...
Svenska Kraftnät Gasturbiner är ett helägt dotterbolag till Svenska kraftnät.
Express interest in one click.
Stack Overflow Careers, Stockholms län
Stack Overflow Careers