9 hittade annonser
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible Technician? Are you attracted by computational maintenance management systems in a technical environment and do you have good software packages skills? This is a unique opportunity to support maintenance activities and work on a technical database. CERN, take part!
As a CMM Specialist, you will be in charge of all tasks related to the CMM system for the EN-CV Group, supporting the other technical services (in charge of the operation, maintenance and projects), and the administrative service (for the financial follow up of contracts), in the use of this system.
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible Technician? Would you like to work in a technical environment with complex and large-scale installations? Join CERN and put your skills and expertise to the test on some of the world's largest and most complex cooling, air handling and industrial piping installations. CERN, take part!
As a Technician in the CV group, you will participate in installation projects as well as operation and maintenance activities for all aspects related to low voltage electrical equipment of the existing CV plants (e.g. power and control cubicles, motors, heaters, etc). You will be expected to follow these complex activities to completion reporting to a responsible engineer and interacting with various group services.
Are you a Computer Network Engineer with extensive hands-on experience with large, high-availability Ethernet networks? Would you like to contribute to upgrading, developing, maintaining and operating the system for one of the largest particle-physics experiments in the world? CERN, take part!
As a Computer Network Engineer in the EP-ADT-DQ Section, you will:
- Take a major role in the administration, operation and maintenance of the DAQ networks: this includes active traffic monitoring, follow-up and tracking of incidents, installation and configuration of new network devices.
- Providing technical advice and guidance to other members of the ATLAS DAQ Group and system administrators.
Are you a proactive, collaborative, multi-tasking and flexible technician? Are you attracted by working in a technical environment with complex and large-scale installations? This is a unique opportunity to support maintenance activities. CERN, take part!
As a Refrigeration Technician in the CV Group, you will participate in installation projects as well as operation and maintenance activities of the existing CV plants. You will be expected to follow activities of varying degrees of complexity through to completion, reporting to a responsible engineer and interacting with various Groups and services.
Are you an Applied Physicist with extensive hands-on experience in trigger systems for a large High-Energy Physics experiment? Would you like to contribute to upgrading, developing, maintaining and operating the system for one of the largest particle-physics experiments in the world? Do you have strong skills in C++ programming? CERN, take part!
You will be expected to work on a wide range of first-level trigger aspects, including:
- The development and maintenance of online and/or offline software associated with the central trigger.
- Testing, commissioning, operation and maintenance of the system.
- Contributing to improvements and upgrades of the system.
Do you have a background in research, an experience managing scientific information and a passion for building tools for scientists? Then join us at CERN to be one of the driving forces of the INSPIRE high-energy physics digital library [http://inspirehep.net] and make science go faster.
As an INSPIRE Content and Community Manager you will:
- Orchestrate the curation of INSPIRE content (scientific works, their connections, their attribution, as well as author profiles, conference indexes and job vacancies in the field) in partnership with other research institutions participating in INSPIRE and also coordinating the work of additional external parties;
- Liaise with the INSPIRE user community, and observe the overall market for scientific information services, to understand and assess evolving needs and trends, translate them into concrete service requirements and opportunities for new and augmented features;
Are you a skilled Software Engineer (C++) who is passionate about designing, developing and deploying advanced software systems required for the control of high-energy particle accelerators? CERN, take part!
- Taking responsibility for the analysis, design, implementation, documentation, validation and release of individual components according to stakeholders’ needs and schedules, reporting regularly on progress to supervisors, user meetings and group-wide committees.
- Maintaining and upgrading existing software, in close collaboration with end-users.
UMS SKELDAR is a Joint Venture between UMS Aero Group and Saab AB producing leading Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) solutions.
Academic Work, Schweiz