5 hittade annonser
Are you an experienced and motivated Java Developer with a passion for delivering complex and compelling information systems? Are you at ease with server-side technologies, particularly within the Java ecosystem, with hands-on experience in the modernisation of software systems? Have you guided organisations in the transition from monolith-based architectures to microservices? Then join an agile team of talented software developers and contribute to application software development for CERN's Corporate Information Systems. CERN, take part!
More specifically, you will take on the following responsibilities:
- Design, develop, and test new features and software components.
- Lead cross-team technical initiatives and deliver proof of concepts demonstrating product feasibility.
- Maintain and improve group-wide high standards and guidelines of software engineering practices.
Are you a passionate Electronics Technical Engineer who would like to participate in the development, manufacturing and testing of electronic equipment pertaining to the quench protection systems for the superconducting magnets of the most complex particle accelerator? Take part!
- Participate in the commissioning, operation and maintenance of the hardware components of the protection system for the Large Hadron Collider (LHC) superconducting magnet circuits.
- Design and develop custom-made, highly reliable electronics used in safety-critical protection applications for the accelerator superconducting magnet circuits.
- Contribute to the development and commissioning of state-of-the-art automatic test equipment.
Do you have proven skills and experience in public international law and the law applicable to intergovernmental organisations? Are you keen to work in the Legal Service of one of the world’s leading scientific intergovernmental organisations? Then, come and join a unique environment whose core value is excellence, and whose defining characteristic is teamwork. CERN, take part!
Working with the Legal Service team and with colleagues across the Organization, you will:
- Provide legal advice on CERN’s governance and international status, as well as its internal functioning, in particular with respect to institutional matters and questions concerning data privacy;
- Contribute to the drafting and implementation of internal legislation;
- Support internal investigations in domains including harassment, fraud and computer security.