8 hittade annonser
Build the Swedish business and be part of LPI's global organization, supporting clients in implementing the Leadership and Specialist Pipeline concept in their way of developing, assessing, and selecting leaders and specialists.
THE JOB THAT NEEDS TO BE DONE
- You will build LPI Sweden based on an existing international platform of clients, strong support in sales and operations from LPI's European headquarters in Copenhagen, and road- tested products and solutions
- We have a significant number of Nordic brand name clients and some of these are Swedish. You will expand the existing business but primarily focus on generating new business
- With support from the European management team you will identify and pursue clients across Sweden. The sweet spot of clients are companies with +4,000 employees but in other Nordic countries we also have a large number of smaller clients
Diageo Sweden AB, Amsterdam Netherlands, Glasgow Scotland, Santa Vittoria Italy, Belfast Northern Ireland, Budapest Hungary, Edinburgh Scotland, London England, Madrid Spain, Dublin Republic of Ireland
This new role is the SME for Customs, and will create and lead programs which enhance strategy and standards.
You will play a significant leadership role within the Global Supply organisation and will be a key influencer within the wider organisation.
As Global Customs Standard and Strategy Lead you will have the following qualities:
- Commercially astute, analytically strong strategic thinker with the ability constructively challenge business units in relation to solid compliance
- Establish & manage a global programme of risk assurance in relation to customs duty compliance.
- Document & Embed best in class customs procedures globally.
INVERTO Sweden AB, Stockholm
Under the auspices of the Boston Consulting Group, we are currently undergoing a significant expansion and internationalisation program. As part of this, we recently opened a new office in Stockholm where we are looking to expand our team further.
Holistic project management – as a (Senior) Project Manager you will be responsible for both the development of appropriate strategies and measures to optimise the supply chain, as well as the strategic procurement process, and successful implementation of the same. You will demonstrate entrepreneurial flair in project controlling and in supporting the acquisition of new subjects and clients.
Are you engaged in your work, professional in everything you do, and prepared to go that extra mile?
Volvo Group, Göteborg