14 hittade annonser
INVERTO, A BCG Company, Copenhagen
- Holistic project management – as a (Senior) Project Manager you will be responsible for both the development of appropriate strategies and measures to optimise the supply chain, as well as the strategic procurement process, and successful implementation of the same. You will demonstrate entrepreneurial flair in project controlling and in supporting the acquisition of new subjects and clients.
- Diverse challenges – as a result of our wide client portfolio and project assignments in Germany and abroad, the most diverse sectors and clients await you in our company: from start-ups, the retail and consumer goods sectors, to the energy and automotive industry, and the pharmaceutical and healthcare sectors.
Are you outgoing, quick-learning and interested in web-hosting? Are you fluent in written and spoken German? If so, send us your application - we need a new colleague like you at One.com!
At One.com we are currently looking for a dedicated new colleague to our German Customer Support.
We would love to hear from you, if you:
- Speak and write fluent German
- Want to work with Technical Support in a globally oriented company
- Want to expand or utilise your technical knowledge about web-hosting and customer support
Bookboon Corporate A/S, Copenhagen
Join us on our mission to help people realise better versions of themselves.
Our corporate eLibrary is the most used eLibrary for employee effectiveness & soft skills and having undergone a significant growth in our customer base, a new opening has arisen for an Enterprise Customer Success Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for onboarding new clients and managing accounts across multiple markets. You will have an important impact on the longevity of our business relationships, so we are looking for an enthusiastic and well organised individual – someone who is able to build meaningful and strong connections and is passionate about providing excellent customer service.
Nodes ApS, Copenhagen
Are you a savvy wordsmith, with a knack and love for writing and creating content? We are looking for a talented Content Creator for our office in Copenhagen. You speak and write Dutch at a native level. That’s important to us since you are going to help and support our on-ground team in Amsterdam growing our business in The Netherlands.
At Nodes, we are on a growth journey, and that is why you will play a key role as a part of our International Marketing team supporting our offices in Denmark, Germany, UK, The Netherlands and Czech Republic. So, prepare yourself to be a part of a strong and energetic team with a strong focus on execution and creating content that will help attract prospects and help our Sales department during the later sales stages.
Louis Poulsen A/S, Copenhagen
We are looking for an Internal Sales Assistant for our Customer Support department acting as Back Office for our consultants and customers with main focus on the Finnish market serving Finnish and Swedish speaking customers.
Place of employment is Copenhagen and you will be part of the Danish support department. The department consists of employees of whom the majority is engaged with customer service and the rest with technical support.
Your tasks will have a wide range but the primary focus will be customer contact.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Daily order processing and follow-up
- Delivery conditions
- Customer requests
Trustpilot A/S, Copenhagen
To support Trustpilot’s rapid expansion, we’re looking for a talented Business Support Agent for the French and UK market to join our team in Copenhagen.
This individual is tasked to provide second level support to our French and UK customers by all available support channels such as phone, e-mail, and other various communication platforms. You will work closely with sales and account managers to build working relationships and continue knowledge sharing.
- Provide technical support to our customers by phone, email and chat to help them use our services. Your communication will enable our customers to understand the potential of our technology and what is required to implement it.
- Work quickly and efficiently to ensure all customers receive replies to their enquiries in a speedy time manner.
- Build and maintain “best practices” and self-service guides enabling customers to solve their own issues.
Alcon Nordic A/S, Copenhagen
Do you want to work for a Global Medical company where you will get recognized for your commitment and hard work by making People, Partners and Patients HAPPY?
Our Customer Service Agents are here to support the Vision Care and Surgical business units in Alcon. You will communicate and co-ordinate with other internal departments to ensure our B2B Partners needs are met, not only efficiently, but with a high quality. To add value to our Partners and Patients, you need to be service minded, independent and confident to take on new challenges.
- Resolve customer queries, orders, credits, returns and complaints promptly and efficiently in SAP and JD Edwards.
- Handling standing orders and updating follow up files.
- Report complaints to Regulatory department within 24h of receipt.
Sabroe Selection recruiting on behalf of Euro-Mediterranean Foundation Of Support To Human Rights Defenders in Copenhagen
1 year temporary position with fluency in French
The Euro-Mediterranean Foundation of Support to Human Rights Defenders (EMHRF) invites candidates to apply for a position as Administration and Finances Officer
The Euro-Mediterranean Foundation of Support to Human Rights Defenders (EMHRF) is a private Danish-based Foundation established on 9 December 2004. The Foundation aims at supporting human rights defenders by means of small scale and flexible funds in the Arab region.
The headquarters of the EMHRF are located in the city center of Copenhagen and consist, besides the Administration and Finances Officer, of an Administration and Finances Director and an intern.
Copenhagen Search Partners P/S recruiting on behalf of Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP)
Copenhagen Infrastructure Partners (CIP) is looking for a Communication & Coordination Manager to join its dynamic and dedicated team in Copenhagen.
For CIP’s Investor Relations, we are looking to recruit a structured, professional and service minded Communication & Coordination Manager to provide administrative and project management support.
- Managing communication related tasks, including implementation of new web page and ongoing maintaining and updating of LinkedIn, drafting and coordination of press releases, and updating of external communication material
- Event planning and execution, including investor related events and internal CIP events
- Investor Committee coordination and support of meetings and processes, including distribution of material
Makesyoulocal P/S, Copenhagen
We need you at our office in Copenhagen!
MakesYouLocal helps webshops succeed abroad and several of our clients are increasing the number of countries they sell in. In particular we need native level speakers in following languages: Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish and German.
We need your help with customer service, but also translations as well as monitoring social media on behalf of the webshops we work with. For the right candidates, it will also be possible to work with sales and marketing, on behalf of our customers.
In other words, our new colleagues should be able to manage all the tasks it requires, for a webshop to succeed in a new country. On top of that the preferable candidate are able to read and understand danish or swedish – and maybe even speak and write the language as well.
HRpeople is recruiting on behalf of aPureBase in Copenhagen
aPureBase is providing data for the Pharma Industry and we have a nice office on Østerbro. We are a team of young, dynamic data freaks from many countries. We collect and maintain information on Health Care Professionals which we provide to the pharma industry.
Now we are looking for a new part-time colleague to join our Finnish Data Team. However, you will also have colleagues from the other Nordic and Baltic countries.
Your main purpose is to update and maintain data in our CRM system (customer relationship management system). You search for information via internet or you call hospitals to get relevant information.
Your tasks will be:
- Building, validating, updating and maintaining data in our CRM system
- Offering service and support to Health Care Professionals via e-mail and phone
- Organizing and structuring of data
Qiagen Gmbh, Vedbæk
- Based in Denmark the Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for sales of entire QIAGEN product portfolio in Norway inside sales territory.
- Contact customers via phone and email.
- Assist local sales teams in increasing market share and develop the markets, customer base and sales volume for products.
- Degree in molecular biology or similar discipline, higher degree preferred.
- Knowledge of DNA/RNA sample preparation, (q)PCR, NGS and related instrumentation preferred.
- Sales experience preferred.
Nodes ApS, Copenhagen
Are you a savvy wordsmith, with a knack and love for writing and creating content? We are looking for a talented Content Marketing Manager for our office in Copenhagen. You speak and write German at a native level. That’s important to us since you are going to help and support our on-ground team in Berlin growing our business in Germany.
This is where you will create value:
Based on the knowledge of our designers, consultants, developers, sales, external influencers and industry experts, you will write relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience. That includes articles, blog posts, whitepapers, reports, infographics, etc. The content you create is shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread our brand, our content and links. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy, and you know how to optimise content for search engines and lead generation.
Mercuri Urval recruiting on behalf of Atria
Leading food company • International environment • Growth opportunities
Atria is one of the leading food companies in the Nordic countries, Russia and the Baltic region. In order to meet increasing export demand and opportunities, Atria is looking for a competent and commercially oriented international Area Sales Manager to build up the export sales and drive sales activities to western European customers.
As Area Sales Manager, you will become part of an internal export sales team with highly competent colleagues and you will get good support from the Internal Sales Team. This is an opportunity to receive international experience in a well-established company with a well-known brand offering high-quality products. You will build sales from scratch and establish Atria in a new area.