12 hittade annonser
The main role of the Sales Administrator is to provide office based administration support for a team comprising several Sales Managers and Sales Orchestrators in support of renewing, up-selling, and closing of software, maintenance and services with customers; and support to customers on applicable product elements, business practices and associated contractual implications.
- Maintain a business relationship with existing system managers at customers primarily by phone including keeping account information updated in Salesforce.com and SAP.
- Support each responsible Sales Director and/or Sales Orchestrator in planning activities and objectives including Software and Services.
- Liaise with the customer, resolving queries within agreed timescales or escalating issues to the relevant group. Keeping the appropriate team member informed of activities within their Customer base.
An experienced PreSales consultant is required to join the EMEA Simcenter System Simulation technical team to provide support to prospects and customers. Team members may take complete technical ownership of commercial opportunities directly and/or support local pre-sales using their experience with both the tool and the application.
The role will require the delivery of expertise in the application of the Simcenter portfolio in various industries.
- Respond promptly and professionally to requests for support from Portfolio Development and Sales, maintaining a schedule of commitments. Support requests could include, demo, benchmarks, responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs) and marketing activities.
- Provide advanced support for local pre-sales and resellers in the different regions within EMEA whenever required.
Lernia Bemanning söker serviceinriktad medarbetare till kundtjänst/ backoffice för uppdrag till våra kunder i Falkenberg.
Perido is now looking for an Administrative Assistant for our client, an independent and important agency of the European Union.
Nu söker vi en Projektassistent på 50% till Carlsberg i Solna!
Om företagetTycker du om utmaningar och vill arbeta internationellt?