Hair - Köpenhamnsregionen
4 hittade annonser
Hartmanns A/S recruiting on behalf of a client
Love cosmetic and hair products? Want to work with a global and powerfull brand? Come help our customer pick and pack hair product and cosmetics.
We are looking for students to work 2-3 days a week and maybe more due to busy periods in the end of the month. Flexible schedule
The best applicants are able to plan their days during the week to combine the customers requests and days for studying. We will also be flexible and respect if you have whole week for special school task where you can’t work. The company is having temp workers on regular basis therefor there is no end date for this work.
- Studying and looking for 2-3 days work a week
- Flexible schedule
- Motivated and positive attitude
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
This position works under limited direction and is primarily responsible for the understanding and application of food cultures and enzymes, primarily into the cheese and fermented milks industry.
Principal Duties And Responsibilities
- Conducts field evaluations and demonstrations of new ingredient systems in conjunction with Global Innovation including Application Centers. Completes written reports, including conclusions and develops follow-up plans as required in a timely manner. Maintains accurate visit reports, records and files in the required databases.
- Provides customer support for product application by plant visits, audits and trouble-shooting issues.
- Conducts technical presentations to customers, explaining the use of CH ingredient systems in food applications. Organizes and provides training programs for customers and/or industry trade groups and participates in industry and company technical meetings.
Do you dream about an exciting and diverse job in an international and dynamic working environment? Are you ready to take responsibility, contribute, and...