Field - Köpenhamnsregionen
389 hittade annonser
Do you know that we are one of the TOP 15 e-commerce companies in Germany? We look for strengthening in Copenhagen.
Are you great at communicating? Are you good at explaining things and never, ever lose your patience? Then read on.
One more minute.... 9 o’clock! Everyone logged on and ready for the rush? Your first phone call: “When will my business cards arrive?” (Check with production when the product will be ready – call the customer back later). The phone rings again: “What’s the difference between a flyer and a folded leaflet?” ... “I’m happy to explain that to you, Mr Jensen” ... great, the customer understands right away and wants to place an order – bingo!
NRG Nordic Retail Group AB söker för Dyson i København
Vi søger en skønhedsentusiast med passion for innovativ teknologi, til at repræsentere Dyson.
- Være kundeorienteret og altid yde en service udover det sædvanlige.
- Fange forbrugernes opmærksomhed med energiske demonstrationer samt stylinger.
- Holde orden og renlighed omkring dit arbejdsområde.
Du bliver en del af et varehus med i alt ca. 140 medarbejdere.
- Et spændende job med "fart over feltet"
- Gode kollegaer, som sætter trivsel højt
- Personalekøbsordning for dig og din husstand
I samarbejde med de andre medarbejdere i afdelingen skal du sikre, at den altid fremstår indbydende, salgsparat og særdeles sæsonaktuel. De væsentligste opgaver er bl.a:
- Sætte kunden i fokus og yde den service, der skal til
- Vareopfyldning og avisudstillinger
CMC Submission Specialist
Zealand Pharma A/S, Glostrup
Zealand Pharma A/S (Zealand) is looking for an experienced CMC and Device Submission Specialist who in collaboration with CMC scientists will be responsible for the writing and reviewing of CMC submission documentation that lives up to Authorities’ expectations from a content perspective.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the CMC and Device content of initial NDAs, during Q&A and subsequent lifecycle management activities:
- Drive the CMC and Device regulatory documentation gap analysis and plan mitigation strategies together with your regulatory affairs counterparts
- Coordinate CMC and device writing activities with several CMC scientists (API, DP, Device, Analytical and CMO Manufacturing)
- Be key writer to ensure content and storyline of the CMC and Device sections of submissions and authority questions/answers.
Dräger Danmark A/S, Herlev
The Quality Manager is responsible for the integrated management system within the country, the quality procedures and addressing related issues to achieve our goals. The Quality Manager will monitor the quality of our products and processes, and is responsible for complaint handling and regulatory reporting.
This position is 50% employment which is approximately 18,5 hours per week.
Different tasks that the Quality Manager will handle:
- Analyze and report the effectiveness and efficiency of the different systems considering the IMS. Reports go to the management and could involve customer complaints, quality planning, audits, non-conforming products and incident and accident registers.
- Maintain effective processes to meet the integrated management system objectives and to provide evidence of compliance with relevant quality and environmental directives, standards and technical requirements.
Chr. Hansen A/S, Hørsholm
Use your technical cheese knowledge in the interaction with global customers
Your overall objective is to support our product portfolio for Cheese products, including product development activities and support to sales. You will participate on cross-functional project teams, independently plan, run and report activities related to technical customer support, both in terms of on-site support and laboratory support worldwide.
Your primary tasks will be to:
- Present bioprotective solutions at customer meetings, customer visits and seminars
- Support customers with high-class technical advice including the design of field trial protocols and on-site plant reviews
- Plan and report trials made in the laboratory or in-house pilot dairy – in collaboration with Laboratory Technicians
Jobindex A/S recruiting on behalf of Aquaporin A/S in Kongens Lyngby
Do you want to join the one company that has managed to commercialize water purifying aquaporin-based membranes?
Aquaporin is dedicated to the production of membranes with proteins that give unprecedented selectivity in water filtration applications.
We are looking for a skilled and committed laboratory technician to take up the tasks related to our Quality Control and Production Support function. As we are the first company in the world to produce membrane proteins on an industrial scale, the work will be characterized by a high degree of development.
“At Aquaporin you get a lot of talented colleagues and a very meaningful job. Our products can make a great difference to people and the environment” – Scott Myers, Head of Quality Control and Production Support function, says.
Ambu A/S, Ballerup
Do you have solid experience with demand and supply chain planning in a global and complex set-up? Are you able to give our internal and external customers an excellent customer service and at the same time respect our agreed stock and cost levels? And do you enjoy working independently? Then we have an ideal opportunity for you.
As a Demand Planner, you will be responsible for the demand planning function. You will be responsible for our global demand planning process and system in close co-operation with our Demand Planning Systems provider, Perito Consulting, and globally with Ambu’s sales companies.
As Supply Chain Planner, you will be overviewing the planning of a range of product groups primarily out of our facility in Penang, Malaysia. You will also be responsible for product availability in our sales subsidiary in Spain through a well-established S&OP process.
Arrow Denmark ApS, Silkeborg or Herlev
You will join a Nordic engineering team in an international company with 18,800 employees. On a daily basis you will guide innovation by applying your technical knowledge to help creating new inventions and electronic designs.
Field Application Engineer at Arrow typically focuses on:
- Helping to develop, engineer and choose the right technologies and electronics components for future designs
- Building relationships with our customer development department in Denmark
- Being involved in various development Projects
A FEW THINGS YOU’RE AN EXPERT AT
- Great with electronics and you love working with innovative technology that can change our way of living
- Diploma engineer or equivalent within electronics.
- Experience in electronic design
Danske Bank, Copenhagen
Are you a skilled Senior Analyst with solid experience from an internal risk function and do you have strong consultancy skills? Are you ready to take the next step in your career as part of a newly established team in Wealth Management Risk, which you will be able to leave your mark on?
You will contribute to this ambition by engaging in various risk tasks in close cooperation with your team and relevant stakeholders. You will ensure proactive risk management by identifying, evaluating and mitigating risks. You will work closely with first and third line of defence in order to achieve a sound risk management within the Group.
Your tasks include:
- Governance related tasks in Wealth Manage Risk (WM Risk)
- Perform analysis to define and monitor risks across WM
- Ensure strong control setup WM Risk
Alfa Laval Copenhagen A/S, Nakskov or Søborg
Are you our new membrane business developer?
We are looking for a new team player to join our Global Sales & Service organization for membranes to strengthen the sale of complete systems for the process, pharmaceutical and biotech industries as well as the food and beverage industry.
- Support Sales Companies on technical and commercial matters
- Grow membrane business for Sales and Service in selected regions
- Ensure long term membrane competence in Sales Companies
- Enable/drive the 2020 strategy
Compass Human Resources Group A/S recruiting on behalf of Marsh in Copenhagen
Among your clients you are known as a highly professional and trusted advisor, and you want to work for Danish and international companies, private equity firms and investment funds in an international environment.
You will participate in building the Private Equity and M&A (PEMA) practice in Denmark, in close cooperation with the PEMA Practice Leader for the Nordics in order to achieve the objective of becoming the leading Nordic player in the field of Warranty & Indemnity (W&I) insurance and risk advisory on M&A and private equity related insurance matters.
The tasks will among other include:
- Place W&I insurance policies in connection with Danish and Nordic M&A transactions.
- Review transaction documentation and negotiate W&I insurance policies in connection with the placement process.
for Customer Operations in Denmark, especially for Central and Eastern Denmark. The qualified candidate will be responsible to deliver technical products and support to our customers by providing, preventative maintenance and troubleshooting services. The position is home based and will be part of a bigger team.
- Establish and maintain a positive relationship with customers. Handle their technical support queries, and follow-up on their concerns and/or problems.
- Perform scheduled maintenance on mechanical and electrical equipment to ensure equipment reliability.
- Carry out the troubleshooting and repair of mechanical equipment, electrical equipment and control systems
ALSTOM Transport Danmark A/S, Copenhagen
Alstom Transport Danmark A/S is looking for a committed EHS Manager to support the Danish organization and be responsible for all environmental, health & safety processes and issues in the Danish organization.
The role as EHS-Manager at Alstom Transport Denmark A/S involves strategic and operational work, so that the organization has tools and methods/routines (legal, contract- and company conditions) to fulfil internal and external demands. The role includes issues related to the working environment including railway safety and environment. An exciting position in an international company, where you will have the influence in driving environmental, health & safety issues.
To thrive in the role as EHS Manager at Alstom, it is important to have good communication and collaboration skills and solid knowledge of EHS tasks. You also thrive in an international environment and deadlines can often be tight.
Quantitative Modelling of Cell Metabolism (QMCM) is a new section at the Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability (DTU Biosustain).
In QMCM, we focus on developing mathematical models to explore and explain the molecular basis for homeostasis – the self-regulating processes evolved to maintain metabolic equilibrium in organisms.
The successful candidate will be primarily responsible for providing high-throughput quantitative metabolomics analyses to biological researchers. Assays will include targeted metabolomics and flux analysis using both LC-MS and GC-MS. The successful candidate will be involved in communicating with users, participation in experimental design, sample preparation, Instrument analysis, data interpretation, and instrument management.
The Danish Hydrocarbon Research and Technology Centre (Centre for Oil and Gas – DTU), Technical University of Denmark (DTU), invites applicants for a PhD position on numerical modelling of thermo-hydro-chemical processes in chalk reservoirs. Centre for Oil and Gas – DTU is established by the Danish Underground Consortium and DTU. As part of a national strategy on oil and gas, the research centre is an ambitious, targeted effort to improve recovery of oil and gas from the Danish North Sea.
The positions will be an integrated part of the advanced water flooding programme with the focus on improving oil recovery in chalk reservoirs in the Danish part of the North Sea.
The research focus in the Engineering Design and Product Development section at DTU, Department of Mechanical Engineering is improvement in the efficiency and quality of product development processes as carried out in an industrial context.
This is achieved through analysis of industrial development work and by developing and improving systematic methods that support design professionals and development groups. Currently the research is organized around four areas: conceptualization, product-service systems, robust design and platform-based product development.
The PhD Scholarship is related to the cross-cutting research areas of conceptualisation, prototyping and product realisation.
Do you have experience from finance or banking within the field of operational risk, internal audit or business development? Do you have a passion for driving change and facilitating continuous improvement?
As a risk manager, you will engage in various operational risk tasks in close cooperation with your team and the Business in order to identify and evaluate operational risks. This includes engaging with the Business on risk assessments of new projects, products, and processes, as well as acting as a sparring partner for day-to-day risk questions.
You will assist the Business in registering and mitigating operational risk events, which will help reduce the likelihood of a repeated event. You will contribute to reporting risks to senior management in C&I, as well as other stakeholders across Danske Bank Group.
UNICEF Supply Division, Nordhavn
Would you like to be part of the dynamic team who manages the nutrition and medicines product supply for children of the world most in need? UNICEF Supply Division Copenhagen is seeking a highly motivated individual to assist with the quality assessment of strategic nutrition products that are distributed globally.
- Reviews the technical documentation provided by suppliers in response to unit bidding activities, prepares a technical evaluation summary report for approval by the Technical Specialist.
- Conducts sample evaluation as part of the technical evaluation process if necessary.
- Drafts, prepares and finalizes product specifications for UNICEF Supply Division’s nutrition products on basis of existing documentation, directives and customer requirements. Translates specifications with expert help if necessary.
Da vores dygtige nuværende bagermester er blevet udnævnt til mentor for Kvicklys øvrige bagerier, søger vi derfor en profil, der har viljen og evnen til at drive Kvickly Sundbys succes videre.
- Et spændende og udviklende job i et dynamisk arbejdsmiljø, hvor du får ansvaret for at pleje og profilere bageriområdet - herunder BrødCooperativet, der er Coops nyeste koncept på området
- En veldrevet afdeling med et særdeles godt bagerteam, hvor kvalitet og trivsel er i højsædet
- Et job med gode personlige udviklings- og karrieremuligheder
De væsentligste opgaver er bl.a:
- Ansvaret for at lede bageriproduktionen og bageriudsalget via din motiverende lederstil
- Ansvarlig for, at afdelingen når sine drifts- og profilmål
- Opfølgning på produktion, løn, indtjening og salg
Asia House, Copenhagen
Are you looking for a career opportunity with international focus and varied working tasks? Would you like to be part of a small and efficient team focused on developing and facilitating knowledge-sharing and relationship-building among businesses, government institutions, and academia in Denmark and Asia? And are you an outgoing and creative spirit with superior planning and communication skills? Then we have a great job opportunity for you at Asia House, an independent, neutral, non-profit organization that promotes closer co-operation between Denmark and Asia.
You will be leading our events team, develop our communication platforms, and build and maintain relations with strategic partners and customers, in close co-operation with the rest of the Asia House team.
You will be part of a dedicated team and will have the opportunity to establish and enhance close relations with multiple stakeholders in Denmark and abroad.
Ørsted Bioenergy & Thermal Power, Gentofte
Do you want to get hands-on experience with analysis-driven business development within renewable energy?
Join us and become Student Assistant in the Energy Storage & Solar Market Strategy team where you’ll influence decisions that have high management attention. You’ll work on country-specific market analyses of revenue streams, growth drivers and competitive landscapes across the energy storage and solar field.
To be the frontrunner in the green energy transformation, we invest significantly in innovation and empower our employees to help shape the renewable energy technologies of the future. We cultivate a collaborative, dynamic and diverse work environment and encourage career-long learning and development so our people can realise their full potential.
A&D Resources, Copenhagen and the Benelux region
We are recruiting two senior consultants to join our select team of organizational consultants – one based in Copenhagen and one in the Benelux region.
A&D Resources has enjoyed a close collaboration with Hogan Assessment Systems since 2002. We are the official Hogan Distributor in Denmark and the Benelux countries. Hogan is a global market leader in personality assessment tools and we aim to be the partner-of-choice in the assessment and development business in our markets.
You will become part of our team of consultants, reporting to our Head of Consulting.
Your tasks will include:
- Writing assessment reports and client dashboards
- Delivering Hogan feedback to clients
- Delivering individual and team coaching to clients
Eltel Networks A/S, Herlev
Eltel Networks A/S is looking for an IT specialist with in End User Services
Denmark’s leading provider within infranet, Eltel Networks is looking for an IT specialist within End user Services to in both the local IT tasks and the Global IT tasks.
The responsibilities will be within incident/request solving, and delivering actionable deliverables in the form of implementing and ensuring the IT a technology, architecture and roadmaps; you will support IT strategic objectives and assist in articulating full alignment to the business. Also you will be responsible for technology infrastructure design and development of end-state architecture and associated roadmaps for all elements of the end user computing environment, ensuring consistency for specified requirements for internal business customers.
MAN Energy Solutions, Copenhagen, Holeby or Frederikshavn
An opportunity to be part of the growing Digital Lab team, within MAN Energy Solutions’ Group Digital team. Your main tasks would be to manage backlog and development priorities for all Digital products and services with the customers across the Marine industry as well as internal stakeholders. A key aspect of this will also be the communication: to evangelize and act as ambassador for our Digital Strategy, Products and Services internally and externally.
- Continuous engagement with the Digital Lab team to manage the overall backlog and development priorities, aligning and harmonizing priorities across the Marine, Power Generation, Oil & Gas and Processing industries.
- Evangelize and act as ambassador for our Digital Strategy, Products and Services with customers, OEM partners and external parties across the Marine industry.