55 jobs match your search
Siemens, Solna, Sweden; Milan, Italy; Zurich, Switzerland
As a Portfolio Development Executive you would be expected to have deep manufacturing knowledge, understand the competitive landscape and have a view on the market potential.
he successful candidate will become an EMEA business manager for this element of the Siemens portfolio, and will be measured and compensated on the success of the portfolio. You will drive pipeline and revenue of the Tecnomatix portfolio through definition and execution of target markets and go to market strategy, leveraging campaigns and initiatives to maximise success and meet the annual business plan:
Advocate and drive the development of the portfolio through the identification of a clear target market and go to market strategy, and the execution of campaign and initiative centered strategies to leverage and maximise software opportunities.
The Sales Associate drives sales efficiencies by reducing the administrative burden on Account Management. As the main liaison to Customer Administration, this person will facilitate the order to cash cycle in an accurate and timely manner. This role will work closely with internal stakeholders to address customers’ administrative issues and administer complex deals.
- Liaise with Order Management Specialists (OMS) for order processing, credits procedures, Genesis (new self-ordering tool for clients and account managers, Governance Risk & Compliance systems, etc.
- Develop customers’ relationships to address administrative issues, working closely with internal stakeholders to resolve
- Administer complex deals in collaboration with Account Managers and OMS
House Doctor ApS, Stockholm
House Doctor is a Danish lifestyle company with an international reach and an ambitious growth strategy. We are looking for an experienced back office Sales Coordinator for the Norwegian market, working from our sales office in Stockholm, Sweden.
Your main task will be supporting our Norwegian Country Manager and making sure that all Norwegian customers receive the best possible service throughout the entire sales process. Moreover, your tasks include:
- Back office sales and administrative tasks
- Answering e-mails and calls from customers
- Sales support on key accounts and account management on smaller accounts
At House Doctor you will become a part of a healthy, family-owned company with strong values focusing on honesty, passion and innovation. These values are particularly accomplished through House Doctor’s management philosophy, Human Balance, which is based on a clear belief that people in balance create results.
Compass Human Resources Group recruiting on behalf of Smith & Nephew
Do you want to join Smith & Nephew and build a strong market position within Ear, Nose and Throat in West Sweden as well as Denmark? Then we look forward to hearing from you.
In this role you will have the responsibility to increase the market share of Smith & Nephews ear, nose and throat product portfolio in West Sweden and Denmark. You will do it via good planning and targeted execution to ensure that you get the best result from your efforts. You will plan your own time and how you want to spend it, but it is expected that you will spend most of your time with the customers on-site to demonstrate and advise about the products – their safe use and the benefit of them. The potential is high, and the opportunities are great.
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to work with Axfood in Sweden.
The Key Account Manager develops and improves the results of the key accounts. The role is accountable for pricing, negotiating, account planning of the key accounts.
- Responsible for the development of sales strategies, aimed at the achievement or surpassing of pre-determined sales objectives for supporting the growth of the company’s business (WD, referencing, range, shelf, activation, revenue management).
- Deal with large national modern distribution accounts and be in charge of the expansion of sales, introducing new products/services to clients and organizing visits to current and potential clients.
- Management of the assigned budget.
Jarltech Europe, Uppsala
To further expand in the Nordic market, we are currently seeking for our office in Sweden INSIDE SALES/JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER.
- Support the Key Account Managers in the Nordics.
- Find new market openings, new customers and develop the customer base.
- Initiate strategic business relationships via telephone, mail or visits.
What you can expect:
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a small team, international colleagues and a flat corporate hierarchy with fast decision-making processes.
- A fixed salary with performance-related bonuses.
Jobbsafari recruiting on behalf of Seepex Nordic A/S
We are now looking to reinforce our team in Sweden who can drive the business in Sweden (Central/North). Your daily workplace is on the road combined with a home-office setup. You probably live in Greater Stockholm or somewhere nearby. You will be employed in Sweden and have a close cooperation with the SEEPEX Nordic A/S office in Roskilde, Denmark.
- Driving and developing our business in Sweden
- Actively planning and carrying out sales visits
- Creating quotation and continuously following up on these
Abbott Sweden, Solna
In this exciting and entrepreneurial position as Territory Manager, you will be primarily responsible for the achievement of sales revenue targets and objectives of the company’s innovative DBS product line. You will work closely with the Clinical Sales Specialist DBS and other departments such as Marketing, Customer Service and Training & Education to optimize in- & external market intelligence.
We are looking an experienced salesperson who continues and expands the already successful DBS business in Sweden. You will be responsible for sales, providing high-level support during OR procedures, product presentations and training & education of the complete customer database in Sweden. We will give you full product training in our own training center.
Intervjun börjar direkt i ansökan – inget CV eller personligt brev behövs.
VOI., Stockholms län
Discover more about who we are, how we're organized, what we do and what we believe in.
Akzo Nobel, USA