83 jobs match your search
We are looking for a KAM who is passionate about the sports nutrition industry and also able to effectively sell within this scale and pace of change/business growth.
- To support the growth of the Swedish business through direct engagement with our key HQ accounts in the Food & Drink markets (FDM).
- To develop our existing partnership with FDM.
- To identify and unlock new distribution opportunities and develop our future partnerships with them.
- To support other team members in their sales approach.
Amazon Web Services Sweden AB, Stockholm
As a Partner Development Manager, you will have the exciting opportunity to generate awareness and adoption of the AWS Cloud Computing Platform platform covering a wide area of service from infrastructure to Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Machine Learning, Big Data and analytics, Mobile DevOps.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Proactively identify strategic partners to facilitate adoption and manage existing partners (SIs, resellers and consulting) within the Nordic: Norway, Finland, Denmark, Sweden and the Baltics
- Create and articulate compelling value propositions around AWS services
- Position AWS for internal use by the partner organization.
LEGO System A/S, Solna
Would you like to develop your knowledge of stakeholder management as you contribute with your solid analytical skills to provide key sales and marketing insights within toy retail?
You will be part of our Channel Specialist team in Nordic Sales, headed up by a channel development director.
Although you will support the entire division, you will work closely with two key account managers from the grocery and toy specialist channels. Through close collaboration with Sales, Marketing, Operations and key customers, you will support the key account managers in their daily work as you:
- Support the development of customer business plans
- Analyse master data and perform regular forecasting
- Create monthly performance reports and campaign analysis
©2017 The LEGO Group
Nordic Ortopedica AB, Knivsta
AMG Group förvärvade Nordic Ortopedica AB 1 januari 2018 och söker nu en driven Affärsutvecklare/Business Developer med minst 3 års erfarenhet av affärsutveckling.
You will be the engine in the exciting journey of growing the business for Nordic Ortopedica AB in the Nordic countries. Your focus will be building and strengthen the current business relationships to maintain and developing the business for growth. Explore new business opportunities for a wider range in our product portfolio.
ErgoSwiss is looking for the person that will be responsible for our Swedish revenue - but also for the sales to a treatment of a few key accounts in Denmark and Norway.
The new salesrep for ErgoSwiss will take care of our existing customers and the growth of the revenue and will be constantly looking for new possible customers. Visiting customers on their site (40-60 % outside sales), representing our company in national and international exhibitions, preparing and making quotations and follow up will be an important part of the job.
We offer a great job in a professional and international environment with an appropriate salary and great employment terms.
We are now looking to reinforce our team in Sweden who can drive the business in Sweden (Central/North). The position will be based at the SEEPEX Nordic A/S office in Hillerød, Denmark. Your daily workplace in on the road combined with a home-office setup.
- Driving and developing our business in Sweden
- Actively planning and carrying out sales visits
- Creating quotation and continuously following up on these
- A challenging and versatile full-time position with large possibilities of influencing the daily job
- A result-oriented environment with qualification-based salary, flexible work hours and an attractive pension- and healthcare scheme
To strengthen our own sales organization in Scandinavia we are looking for an experienced OEM/ACR Manager Scandinavia for cooling, refrigeration and air conditioning
Your responsibilities are:
- Take care of industrial and ACR customers
- Plan and execute sales strategy and budget
We offer you:
- An exciting job where you can contribute your ideas and experiences
- Dynamic and fast-growing company
- Good salary
Abbott Cardiac Rhythm Management (CRM), Göteborg
As a Sales Representative CRM you are responsible for servicing the current customer base, increasing sales within that base and establishing new accounts for CRM. You will have an in-depth understanding of our product lines to be used in implants and sales meetings. And will also play a key role of supporting management in the formulation of sales strategies and goals.
The tasks and responsibilities:
- Represent the company in a professional manner and with highest integrity.
- To gain specific knowledge of Abbott products and become product and implant expert and assist where appropriate.
- To interact with physicians, their assistants, and hospitals education staff to support implant procedures and answer clinical questions related to Abbott products.
Om företaget Mercedes-Benz Financial Services has its headquarters Malmö.
Autorekrytering AB, Malmö
You will be selling our clients advanced and innovative threat modelling and risk management solution product.
Hgrec AB, Stockholms län
Are you a successful seller with good technical understanding and experience of processing key accounts?