220 hittade annonser
Siemens, Solna, Sweden; Milan, Italy; Zurich, Switzerland
As a Portfolio Development Executive you would be expected to have deep manufacturing knowledge, understand the competitive landscape and have a view on the market potential.
he successful candidate will become an EMEA business manager for this element of the Siemens portfolio, and will be measured and compensated on the success of the portfolio. You will drive pipeline and revenue of the Tecnomatix portfolio through definition and execution of target markets and go to market strategy, leveraging campaigns and initiatives to maximise success and meet the annual business plan:
Advocate and drive the development of the portfolio through the identification of a clear target market and go to market strategy, and the execution of campaign and initiative centered strategies to leverage and maximise software opportunities.
The role of the Account Manager is responsible for maintaining deep customer relationships to drive account revenue retention and growth. By collaborating with internal partners, the Account Manager delivers exceptional service and a valuable solution. The position will manage a defined book of business aligned by customer segment within geography and will be accountable for the commercial close of all deals. You will also open up larger solution opportunities and introduce Solution and Proposition Sales.
This is a role that will report to Account Director Nordics.
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the customer decision maker’s strategies, priorities and needs
- Maintain solid understanding of Refinitiv propositions to initiate conversations and raise interest
The Sales Associate drives sales efficiencies by reducing the administrative burden on Account Management. As the main liaison to Customer Administration, this person will facilitate the order to cash cycle in an accurate and timely manner. This role will work closely with internal stakeholders to address customers’ administrative issues and administer complex deals.
- Liaise with Order Management Specialists (OMS) for order processing, credits procedures, Genesis (new self-ordering tool for clients and account managers, Governance Risk & Compliance systems, etc.
- Develop customers’ relationships to address administrative issues, working closely with internal stakeholders to resolve
- Administer complex deals in collaboration with Account Managers and OMS
Refinitiv, Oslo and Stockholm
The Customer Success Specialist connects our clients to Refinitiv’s enterprise content. The CSS plays a vital role in ensuring that our customers' fully leverage the value of Refinitiv by discovering and implementing workflow solutions while continuously providing guidance throughout the customer’s journey.
- Clearly define business outcomes and orchestrate a comprehensive success plan inclusive of customer objectives, stakeholders, milestones, risks and metrics needed to achieve them.
- Demonstrate and educate new customers on how to use our enterprise cross-asset content in a manner that is tailored to their specific use-case.
House Doctor ApS, Stockholm
House Doctor is a Danish lifestyle company with an international reach and an ambitious growth strategy. We are looking for an experienced back office Sales Coordinator for the Norwegian market, working from our sales office in Stockholm, Sweden.
Your main task will be supporting our Norwegian Country Manager and making sure that all Norwegian customers receive the best possible service throughout the entire sales process. Moreover, your tasks include:
- Back office sales and administrative tasks
- Answering e-mails and calls from customers
- Sales support on key accounts and account management on smaller accounts
At House Doctor you will become a part of a healthy, family-owned company with strong values focusing on honesty, passion and innovation. These values are particularly accomplished through House Doctor’s management philosophy, Human Balance, which is based on a clear belief that people in balance create results.
Do you want to have an impact on Michelins business in the Nordics? Do you want to train Michelins sales force in ways “to win”?
Your main tasks as a Training Instructor;
- Adapt and realize internal trainings, especially the initial trainings, and the also trainings to further develop the sales force
- Independently create external trainings and deliver them, often at the customer's site. In this work you will also approach our customers directly to sell in your training offers or use the sales force to drive in the demands.
- Continue with the started implementation and training in of our new sales tool SalesForce.com to all Michelin sales force
- Work closely together with both managers and sales force in order to detect individual or group need of training
We are looking for a Key Account Manager to work with Axfood in Sweden.
The Key Account Manager develops and improves the results of the key accounts. The role is accountable for pricing, negotiating, account planning of the key accounts.
- Responsible for the development of sales strategies, aimed at the achievement or surpassing of pre-determined sales objectives for supporting the growth of the company’s business (WD, referencing, range, shelf, activation, revenue management).
- Deal with large national modern distribution accounts and be in charge of the expansion of sales, introducing new products/services to clients and organizing visits to current and potential clients.
- Management of the assigned budget.
Sennheiser is a global leader in audio solutions for the corporate world, including offices, Unified Communications environments and Contact Centers.
You will be the key player in building up sales in the Nordics – for this position in Sweden, Finland and the Baltics. Your goal is to increase our market share through end-user lead generation, development, and closing opportunities with our channel partners (distributors & resellers).
This newly created position offers you a large degree of autonomy and account responsibility for several countries. You become part of the sales team for the Business Telecommunications market (Headsets & Speakerphones) with reference to the Senior Sales Manager Nordics & Baltics. Through our Sales Excellence Program, we will ensure that you can further develop your competences within sales and negotiation techniques.
Jarltech Europe, Uppsala
To further expand in the Nordic market, we are currently seeking for our office in Sweden INSIDE SALES/JUNIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER.
- Support the Key Account Managers in the Nordics.
- Find new market openings, new customers and develop the customer base.
- Initiate strategic business relationships via telephone, mail or visits.
What you can expect:
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a small team, international colleagues and a flat corporate hierarchy with fast decision-making processes.
- A fixed salary with performance-related bonuses.
Jobbsafari recruiting on behalf of Seepex Nordic A/S
We are now looking to reinforce our team in Sweden who can drive the business in Sweden (Central/North). Your daily workplace is on the road combined with a home-office setup. You probably live in Greater Stockholm or somewhere nearby. You will be employed in Sweden and have a close cooperation with the SEEPEX Nordic A/S office in Roskilde, Denmark.
- Driving and developing our business in Sweden
- Actively planning and carrying out sales visits
- Creating quotation and continuously following up on these
Abbott Sweden, Solna
In this exciting and entrepreneurial position as Territory Manager, you will be primarily responsible for the achievement of sales revenue targets and objectives of the company’s innovative DBS product line. You will work closely with the Clinical Sales Specialist DBS and other departments such as Marketing, Customer Service and Training & Education to optimize in- & external market intelligence.
We are looking an experienced salesperson who continues and expands the already successful DBS business in Sweden. You will be responsible for sales, providing high-level support during OR procedures, product presentations and training & education of the complete customer database in Sweden. We will give you full product training in our own training center.
Som Product Specialist är du ansvarig för att säkra att alla våra kunder får en unik Tesla upplevelse när de besöker oss samt att du assisterar dem genom hela köp-processen. Du kommer möta våra kunder, svara på deras frågor samt utbilda dem om Tesla och upplevelsen att köra en elektrisk bil. Det betyder att för att vara framgångsrik i rollen behöver du vara extrovert och älska att möta kunder.
Som Product Specialist kommer du att ha varierande arbetsuppgifter. Såsom till exempel:
- Hälsa våra kunder välkomna, besvara frågor och skapa en exceptionellt god kundupplevelse hos Tesla
- Utbilda våra kunder om den elektriska bilindustrin
- Ge kundservice i världsklass till vår existerande kundbas
Mer information om kunden ges vid intervjutilfälle Academic Work söker för kunds räkning en avtalsadministratör.
Academic Work, Stockholms län
Vill du veta mer om hur det är att jobba internt på Academic Work?
Academic Work, Sundsvall
Sweco är den mest attraktiva arbetsplatser när unga ingenjörer rankar sin drömarbetsgivare.
Academic Work, Stockholms län
Carmenta är ett växande mjukvaruföretag som utvecklare geografisk informationsteknik för verksamhetskritiska system i en internationell...
Academic Work, Göteborg
Under 2018 blev iStone uppköpta!
Academic Work, Karlstad
Läs mer om Mindqore Academic Work söker en ingenjör med intresse för fordonsindustrin till MindQore i Göteborg.
Academic Work, Göteborg
FSL är en ideell organisation som verkar för att samtliga föreningar i länet ska kunna upprätta arkiv och ges möjlighet till arkivlokal för...
Academic Work, Stockholms län