9 hittade annonser
GN Audio A/S, Ballerup
If you have solid experience or recent, deep education within the field of comfort and anthropometry in, on, over, and around the ears, and on the head, we would like to hear from you.
Here at Jabra (GN Audio A/S), you will join a concepting team in R&D UX, where we can guarantee that two days will never be the same; working towards tough, almost impossible goals, whilst having fun with dedicated colleagues.
If the job was easy – it would not be for you, right? So, we have a few challenges lined up that may interest you:
- Working with a parametric model for modelling the ears based on our large database of scans.
- Working with numerical simulation models combined with user tests.
- Deeper studies of cushions, materials, clamping forces and headbands.
Do you thrive when working and coordinating cross-functional projects? And do you have a passion for visual merchandising and how we meet our customers? If so, we have an exciting position for you as our new Store Development Coordinator in Specsavers/Louis Nielsen’s Northern European support office in Copenhagen.
As our new Store Development Coordinator, you will be part of developing our future stores and ensure that the implementation lands well in our stores.
Within this team, the responsibilities of the new Store Development Coordinator will be to:
- Support the planning of new shop fits, visual merchandising, new products, POS changes etc.
- Work closely with the Store Development team consisting of 9 people as well as other regional departments across our 5 Northern European countries
- Coordinate new merchandising briefs and guides with store functional teams in countries
Hartmanns A/S recruiting on behalf of GUBI
The preferred candidate must be experienced within the furniture or decorative lighting industries with relevant field experience. You will be responsible for selected European markets including France, Belgium, Holland, Italy, Spain, Portugal.
We expect that you have the right skills and experience from the industry and preferably from one or more of the above countries. Your focus will be helping our agents to develop their business by providing insights, advice and constant sparring.
GUBI is an innovative design company that offers beautiful collections of lighting and furniture for professionals and private homes. GUBI has a strong global brand position with an impressive showroom and head office located in Copenhagen’s docklands.
Som Visual Merchandiser bliver du den anden halvdel af vores VM-team, hvor engagementet er højt, og samarbejdet har en rigtig stor betydning.
Gennem dit høje aktivitetsniveau er dine dage tilrettelagt med kundebesøg, hvor du hands-on sikrer at by Lassen er repræsenteret perfekt i butikkerne, gennemfører forhandlertræning i vores produkter og historie, samt har et skarpt øje for udviklingsmuligheder.
Dine opgaver inkluderer bl.a.:
- Dekoration, styling og trimming af butiksudstillinger og butiksvinduer
- Ombygninger af butikker samt nyåbninger
- Optage ordrer og genbestillinger hos forhandlere
- Udvikling samt implementering af sæsonpræget VM-koncepter
- Udvikling og opdatering af POS-materiale og butiksløsninger
Din dagligdag er primært ude hos forhandlerne for at skabe værdi. Ca. en dag om ugen er du på vores smukke kontor på Søtorvet i København for at løfte VM-relaterede opgaver.