Leader - Blekinge län
7 hittade annonser
Siemens, Cambridge, United Kingdom; Sweden; Denmark; Finland; Iceland
This individual will be the lead for Academia development.
The team provides industry insight to create and capture value. This entails working with the sales, marketing and product management teams, as well as senior management.
Key performance indicators for the position include revenue growth from the industry and development and execution of a strategic business plan. The role has two key functions:
- Business development. Supporting the sales and marketing teams to drive business for Simcenter STAR-CCM+ within the academia.
- Helping to create value, by identifying and quantifying market opportunities, and how to realize them (eg to buy, build or partner).
THIS POSITION CAN BE BASED REMOTELY IN MOST EUROPEAN COUNTRIES
To support growth in Catapult HLS and SLEC markets we are looking to recruit a highly motivated individual, excited to be part of this revolution, and ready to support customers through these disruptive changes, to be competitive in this new semiconductor landscape.
It is a key customer-facing technical role, to work with sales teams and ensure customer success through deployment of Mentor technology.
Mentor Graphics is a Siemens business, offers a comprehensive reward package, generous holiday allowance and pension. Through our flexible benefits scheme you can select benefits that best suit your lifestyle, including private healthcare.
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit combined with our long history of engineering in the ever-evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment with opportunities to go beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally.
- You will lead diagnostics IT sales process, through customer consulting engagements and workflow studies, in order to architect and sell a winning customer-centric IT solution, based on Siemens Healthineers’ lab diagnostics IT portfolio and complementary partners if needed
- You will conduct effective customized solution presentations and needs-based product demos showcasing clinical, operational and financial benefits of the total solution specific to the customer
Poolia Malmö AB söker för kund
Poolia is recruiting a proactive and business-oriented Country Manager to Ekornes in charge of the Stressless product range in Sweden. The position is full-time. Preferably, you could start within three months.
You are offered a challenging and developing position in a successful company. You will work with a professional and dedicated team.
The Country Manager will:
- Have responsibility and accountability for the Swedish market
- Lead a team responsible for the distribution of the Stressless brand – overall sales and marketing, media planning, brand positioning and customer service
- Define the direction, goals and strategy of Stressless within the Swedish market specifically, managing change throughout the business
MYP and PYP Teacher to Karlskrona Internationella grundskola with an IB-profile Overview Position Title: MYP and PYP Teacher in...
Karlskrona kommun, Karlskrona