- Antal platser
Our customers are on of the largest pharmacy companies in Sweden. We are looking for candidates that already has authorisation to work as a pharmacist in home country, have an education from an EU country (A must) and prefered also am citizen of an EU country. Your CV and a copy of your authorisation to work as a parhmacist in home country must be attached when applying for the job.
Number of employees at AG Johnsen:
Job title Pharmacist
Job description - Information about drug use to customers.
- Implementation and Quality Assurance of the companies focus area.
- Sale and service.
Education, work experience, language, certificate etc. We are looking for candidates:
- With a Master degree in Pharmacy
- Who has a minimum 1 years experience as a pharmacist
- Who like to work in teams, and have team skills
- Who are proactive and responsible
- Who enjoy working and cooperating with others
- Who are positive and like to learn new things
- To are open to live in a small/middle sized city
Working hours and place of work Place of work: Malung, Swedem
Type of contract:
- Permanent contract with the employer with a 6 month probation period. - More information will be provided by AG Johnsen during the recruitment process.
- Working hours:Full time, 40 hours per week.
Start date (and, if necessary, End date) - As soon as possible
- Because of need of authroization for working in Sweden. More information about the process under the interview
Salary - Approximately > 28.000 SEK / per month with autorization. Salary will depend on years of work experience. Extra money for late evening work, weekend and work on red days.
Other information What can employer offer you:
- An exciting job with the possibility of personal growth
- Personal- and professional development
- A good work environment
- Language training, so you will be able to reach C1 level in Swedish language. The course is paid by the company. Under intensive part of language training you will also get an amount of money from the company to cover your accomandation cost. More information about this under the interview.
- Help with the paper work in order to get your authorization to work in Sweden
- Help with relocation if needed
What YOU need to do is:
- Stay with your employer for at least 3 years
- Get the authorization to work as an Pharmacist in Sweden (more information about this in the interview)
- Give us two references that we can call
- Follow up as agreed from the start of the language course
- Be positive and flexible
- In addition to your resume, please write us a motivation
letter where you give us a little more information about
Last application day As soon as possible
How to apply? Send your CV, authorization from home country and application to firstname.lastname@example.orgContact person/ telephone number Guro A. Johnsen
E-mail email@example.comOther information
Fast månads- vecko- eller timlön
Sista ansökningsdag: 2019-12-20
Vi tar emot ansökan via e-post: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telefon och hemsida