Project Coordinator , Malmö
Vestas Northern Europe AB
- Antal platser
- Projektledare, bygg och anläggning
Construction > Project Support > Project Coordination North
Vestas Northern and Central Europe is a sales business unit covering Scandinavia, UK, Ireland, Poland, the Baltics, Germany, Benelux as well as Eastern Europe and south of Africa. We are responsible for the Sales function, Project, Installation and Service of wind farms throughout these regions. We strive to be the No. 1 performing business unit within Vestas, and we aim to make Vestas North and Central Europe the best place to work.
Construction is responsible for installation, commission and finally handover of wind farms to the client. Working closely together with the client and other stakeholders is a key parameter to ensure this happens safely, efficiently and with a high-quality standard.
The Project Coordination team is working closely with the Logistics, Procurement and Finance Department. The team must keep the project on budget and on schedule and furthermore ensure that our rigorous safety and quality standards are met. As Project Coordinator you will therefore be closely liaising with internal (engineering, sales, service) and external (authorities, customers, suppliers) stakeholders. We have an open culture where cooperation and good communication skills are prerequisites for reaching good results. You will have the opportunity to work in an exciting and developing industry together with other motivated and dedicated colleagues.
A Project Coordinator is actively supporting the Project Manager and Site Manager in ensuring wind turbine installation projects are planned and executed within the scope of the contract, on time and within budget. Besides this general supporting role, the Project Coordinator ensures the project documentation is delivered to meet customer demands. Key functions are liaising with internal (Engineering, Sales, Service) and external (authorities, customers, suppliers) stakeholders .
Furthermore, your responsibilities will be:
- Coordinate and supervise fulfillment of safety and environment procedures related to projects
- Represent the organization towards Customers and Subcontractors project management in projects related correspondence, meetings, negotiations
- Active and independent support of Project Manager in ensuring the key objectives for each project including profitability, cash flow and time.
- Develop and monitor projects time plans as well as establish action and recovery plans to ensure compliance with internal targets, local legislations and customer/ contract expectations
- Perform Risk and Opportunities management within the projects, including strategies, action plans and follow-up.
- Make sure that a contract management plan is defined and delivered on project level, as well as a project quality plan and project documentation
- Support the implementation of new processes and procedures in Vestas project management and site installation.
On the professional level you have/are:
- Bachelor or master's degree in a science, engineering or commercial field
- Work experience from related industries, preferably construction or technical industries
- Experience working with projects or coordination
- Fluent in English, good knowledge in a Scandinavian language is an advantage
- Contractual knowledge is an advantage
- SAP knowledge is an advantage
On the personal level, you have/are:
- Great coordination skills
- Customer focused mindset
- Structured, analytical and good attention to detail
- Positive team player
- You can communicate in a clear and structured way, both written and verbally
- Good stress level, to manage many contract requests
- Not afraid to reach out to people, since the role entails contact with many
- Willingness to dive into technical details and topics
What we offer
We are a team of skilled and committed colleagues who are all enthusiastic about wind energy and provide superior solutions to our customers. You will work in an open and flexible environment with competent and positive colleagues who are prepared to help when needed. By joining Vestas, you will have the opportunity to develop a career with a leading wind power company within an exciting and growing industry.
Primary work location: Malmö.
This position requires approximately 20 days of travel per year.
Last day of application is 24th of March. For additional information about the position please contact Recruiter Elin Holm in Malmö, Sweden at +46 73 073 99 03.
Vestas is the energy industry's global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with 97 GW of wind turbines in 79 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Through our industry-leading smart data capabilities and unparalleled 83 GW of wind turbines under service, we use data to interpret, forecast, and exploit wind resources and deliver best-in-class wind power solutions. Together with our customers, Vestas' more than 24,400 employees are bringing the world sustainable energy solutions to power a bright future.
We invite you to learn more about Vestas by visiting our website at www.vestas.com and following us on our social media channels.
Fast månads- vecko- eller timlön
Recruiter, Elin Holm 0046730739903
Vestas Northern Europe AB
Vestas Northern Europe AB
Telefon och hemsida