Financial Operations Controller
- Antal platser
- Financial controller
Part of Business Controlling team and member of Operations management team with dotted line to VP Operations. You will be providing the best potential customer service in the area of responsibilities. Main responsibilities include cost variance analysis, understanding, explaining and communicating Operations actual performance in comparison to budget and forecast. Managing the forecast and budget process for Operations in OEM. Includes volumes, cost of sales, working capital and Investments. Supporting the Operations organisation in business decisions, explaining variances and bringing financial expertise to Operations management group.
• Profitability and Cost of Sales analysis (DM DL OH)
• Product costing incl Std costing.
• Product profitability
• Financial Control and Analysis (Operations)
• Financial Planning (Budget/Forecast)
• Financial Reporting
• Budget/Forecast Inventory and Investments
• Other month end closing activities
• Operations support and business decision support
• Supporting our divisions, Electronics and Control Devices
The office is very strategical located, just by the highway E4:an with great communication links, restaurants and just around the corner do you find the beautiful Hagaparken and Brunnsviken. We are proud of our business culture characterized by an amazing team spirit where we all help and care about each other.
• Flexible, creative and exciting international work
• Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally
• Friendly atmosphere
• Modern working conditions in our facilities in Solna
• Sport opportunities / discounts
• Travel opportunities
• Education and trainings
• Competitive salary
Educational and experience required:
Degree in Finance and at least 3-5-years experience as a Controller in an international manufacturing/production industry. Experience in working with product costing in a modern software/ERP system. Very good knowledge in data applications/systems - from MSOffice to ERP/BI systems
The ideal candidate we are looking for has:
• Very good knowledge of oral and written English
• Integrity and good communications skills
• Social skills – interact with the organisation and work cross functional
• General knowledge of accounting principles
• Good knowledge of planning systems (Cognos) and HFM
• Very good in MS Office especially Excel and PPT
• Ability to plan work both individually and as team member
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Communication skills, present financial information for non-financials
• Being proactive and driven
Stoneridge is a leading supplier to the automotive, truck, bus and off-road markets. Our products range from telematic systems, driver information systems, and tachographs through electronic control modules and power distribution centers to multiplex systems, cockpit switch modules and aftermarket products. We are proud to supply products and systems to the majority of the most well-known Europe¬an Vehicle producers like Volvo, Scania, Dailmer, MAN, Ford. We are well established in Europe and being a part of the Stoneridge Group enables us to work with customers worldwide. Stoneridge Inc. has about 4500 employees worldwide and has a turnover of approximately 700 million USD.
6 månader eller längre
This role will initially cover for paretntal leave and is planned to continue even after.
Fast månads- vecko- eller timlön
Sista ansökningsdag: 2018-02-23
Ange referens: Financial controller
Start date: according to agreement (but late March early April is preferrable). Apply by 23 of February. We will go through applications continuously and the position can be filled before the closing day.
Vi tar emot ansökan via e-post: amanda.lejon@Stoneridge.com
Box 20 001
Gustav III:s Boulevard, Solna
Telefon och hemsida