SEEPES Nordic A/S is responsible for serving customers within industry and municipalities with easy to operate, sage, cost- and energy efficient as well as environmentally conscious media handling solutions in the Nordic- and Baltic States Region.
Through smart solutions, excellent service and support and using SEEPEX innovative and world removed high quality progressive cavity pumps we strive to become our customers’ preferred business partner.
We are now looking to reinforce our team in Sweden who can drive the business in Sweden (Central/North). The position will be based at the SEEPEX Nordic A/S office in Hillerød, Denmark. Your daily workplace in on the road combined with a home-office setup.
- Driving and developing our business in Sweden
- Actively planning and carrying out sales visits
- Creating quotation and continuously following up on these
- Presenting the company, its products and services to potential/existing customers
- Providing forecasts of order intake to support our planning and product development
- Providing product and process training to distributors and other sales representatives
- Updating customer reference information
- Extrovert and service minded with a high drive, enthusiastic and committed
- Independent yet act as a team player, able to interface at different level
- Cross cultural awareness forming good working relationships with people
- Interested in technical/engineered products; competence on pumps is a plus
- Ambitious and result oriented with customer focus, able to set and achieve targets
- Able to work in the spirit of being flexible, alert, courageous and cost conscious
- B-driver’s license, able to travel up to 150-180 days/year primarily in Sweden
- Fluent Swedish and English communication skills. Other Nordic- or German language knowledge is a plus
- A challenging and versatile full-time position with large possibilities of influencing the daily job
- A result-oriented environment with qualification-based salary, flexible work hours and an attractive pension- and health care scheme
- Personal and professional career development with a company that has truly international customers within applications such as environment, food & beverage, oil & gas, pulp & paper, marine and many other industry branches
- A team of committed persons; open to new ideas and with a broad network around the world
For further information, please contact Martin Bak, cell phone +45 40 21 73 20 or email email@example.com. Send your application with CV in English marked “Area Sales Manager Sweden” to firstname.lastname@example.org latest August 31, 2018.