Are you a driven, tenacious and a hungry sales professional, with strong influencing and negotiation skills?
Do you possess a real passion and flair for enhancing customer relationships by identifying service and product solutions that meet the needs of a diverse customer group?
Canon is a world-leading innovator and provider of imaging and information technology solutions for the home and office environments. From wherever you’re working, their products enhance productivity and offer high speed, no hassle printing that helps solve your creative and business needs in print.
We are looking for a team of B2B Sales Development Executives who will perform outbound business development calls to drive commercial and market share growth for our client.
A day in the life of a Sales Development Executive
- Engaging with Canon’s B2B customer group to drive sales & contract renewals
- Accurately forecast and report business targets and opportunities in assigned territory
- Administer all customer records and databases following all contacts to ensure a seamless customer journey
- Positively promote Canon’s brand and product information in your market
- Upsell and/or cross sell all products and related services to business customers to ensure customers have all the support, products and services needed
- Accurately and professionally prepare correct sales orders and quotes to ensure customer confidence
- Educate and inform all customers of contractual requirements related to business practices and purchases
What we are looking for from you
- Native or bilingual proficiency in Danish
- Strong sales acumen and skills in the B2B arena
- Possess a high level knowledge of the B2B market landscape in the Danish region
- proven successful experience in a direct sales/telesales environment
- Expert customer relationship management, specialising in account development and retention
- Proven experience of IT-hardware and software support services
- An active interest in and deep understanding of the IT business landscape
- Flexible and focused attitude to ‘getting the task done’, whilst contributing to a purposeful and meaningful team working environment
- Proficient English skills (C2 CEFR level of English) to best administer all bespoke systems and applications
- Demonstrable and practiced influencing and negotiation skills
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced and challenging environment
What we can offer you
- Free staff car park
- 20 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Travel Ticket Loan (after 3 months)
- Pension scheme (after 12 weeks)
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Monthly health and wellbeing events
- 2 days paid volunteering leave
- First class development opportunities
- Discounted gym membership
- Childcare vouchers
- Free eye tests and subsidised eyewear
- Staff discounts at local retailers
- Free Tea & Coffee
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible.