Customer Service Assistant, Sales & Logistics
Jobbsafari recruiting for client
Occlutech, is a leading European medtech company specialized in the development, manufacturing and selling of proprietary products for pediatric and adult interventional cardiology uses. The Company has a global footprint and sells products in over 50 markets. Current products are being sold and marketed to repair structural heart defects and the Company has an extensive pipeline consisting of innovative next-generation devices. To continue to support its growing European and international customer base, Occlutech seeks a highly motivated CUSTOMER SERVICE ASSISTANT, Sales & Logistics.
- Contact person for national and international customers, distributors and colleagues
- Customer and order management,
- Receive and process orders, issue related shipping documents.
- Collect and prepare products for shipment
- Prepare documentation required for import of goods at final destination, such as commercial invoice, EUR1, ATR and Certificate of Origin
- Ship orders worldwide, on behalf of international customers, distributors and/or coordinate collection of goods with freight forwarders
- Experience with preparing above-mentioned import documents and shipping goods via FedEx, TNT, DHL is advantageous
- Correspondence with our sales team/distributors/customers via phone or e-mail
- Goods handling and inventory management
- Preparation and maintenance of customer master data
- Fluent in English, both verbally and in writing.
- Proactive, flexible and ability to take initiative
- Advanced communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Computer skills
- Minimum of 4 years of experience within customer service. Experience within the medical device industry advantageous
- Ability to work in a diverse team and to interact with international clients
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills, attention to details
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in teams as well as independently
- Driver license is a plus
The position will be based in Helsingborg, Sweden and offers a unique possibility for a dynamic and ambitious individual to grow with a fast growing highly globalized company.
Jobbsafari is the recruitment partner for this recruitment process. If you have any questions regarding the position or the process, please contact Jobbsafari Recruitment Consultant Emil Gretland at
+46 739 599 112.
You are also welcome to visit www.occlutech.com.
Kindly upload CV and cover letter using the button below. Applications are accepted in both English and Swedish.
We look forward to hearing from you.